Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624139 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

wetin be this one?
I thought according to some of you,this tony brother guy na the ref wey like bron pass.

Wednesday is not far. Make we watch. Was it not the same score last year when they started their ojoro. Only this time,we have KD who can't be stopped.This is no longer Harrison Barnes.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2017
sapiosexual1:
I do hope the Cavs turn up in game 3, they really need to. Their arses are already sore from the back to back raping
we go try,but can't promise anything.
this cavs team no bad at all but the warriors too good.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Skywalker5:

Wednesday is not far. Make we watch. Was it not the same score last year when they started their ojoro. Only this time,we have KD who can't be stopped.This is no longer Harrison Barnes.
we no use ojoro win Abeg stop all this talk.
how many times we go dey argue about last year finals for here?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Lol. I no wan sound bitter. Make we forget last year but u know Cavs no get chance at all except miracle fit happen like last year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I no watch last year own.

But I fit confirm say una use Ojoro.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Popovich told him to pray.. He was saying Celtics were tougher than Warriors. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On Jun 05, 2017
I want to see how the Warriors handle success and see if complacency creeps in. I hope they have those Halloween party pictures on their bulletin board. Because I want the Warriors to not just beat but blow them out and set the NBA Finals record for points differential, and then do it again next year.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:01am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

we go try,but can't promise anything.
this cavs team no bad at all but the warriors too good.
i like your sincere comment...KD for his first ring
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2017
na like 20 point difference back to back now. are we still pretending like the cavs and the warriors they the same level ? good thing the cavs got their ring before KD join them. imagine if they won last year and KD still joined them.
fork KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:03am On Jun 05, 2017
LeBron played like a king.. But You Know wassup..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:06am On Jun 05, 2017
bykebyke:

I no watch last year own.

But I fit confirm say una use Ojoro.
na you go jinx this people. cheesy

when Kd, Steph or dray pull something (knock on wood) I hope say warriors go know who to blame.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:12am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:
na like 20 point difference back to back now.
are we still pretending like the cavs and the warriors they the same level ?
good thing the cavs got their ring before KD join them.
imagine if they won last year and KD still joined them.

fork KD.
Abeg abeg abeg. We no wan hear this one. That is not why we are here. Because when we dey tell una say the East is weak and explains why the Cavs dey destroy everybody una go dey do grammatical break dance.

They are the same level. The series isn't over yet
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Lolawilliams and Sircumalot dey loyal as always..

See you at Cleveland
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Skywalker5:

Lol. I no wan sound bitter. Make we forget last year but u know Cavs no get chance at all except miracle fit happen like last year.
we get James,we get chance.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2017
A40:

Abeg abeg abeg. We no wan hear this one. That is not why we are here. Because when we dey tell una say the East is weak and explains why the Cavs dey destroy everybody una go dey do grammatical break dance.

They are the same level. The series isn't over yet
I never dispute that fact.
the west,entire league sef,is weak in comparison to the warriors.

na win-win situation for me,i would like to be wrong but I was already scared of the warriors since that Xmas game,and the cavs won that day.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:26am On Jun 05, 2017
This is personal for KD!! Man is on another planet....
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

we get James,we get chance.

Lebron needs to go and recruit new players.no one showed up in game two.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I never dispute that fact.
the west,entire league sef,is weak in comparison to the warriors.

na win-win situation for me,i would like to be wrong but I was already scared of the warriors since that Xmas game,and the cavs won that day.
Lol these Warriors had their weaknesses. The Spurs with pretty much Kawhi gave them more fits than the Cavs are doing now. Even Portland without their starting Center

Make no mistake about it the idea that these Warriors are unbeatable I would never accept. The Cavs have enough tools. This ain't no David v Goliath situation. If the Cavs go on to lose games in this manner their fans and even una goat would be trolled endlessly and mercilessly. We no dey for chere kambia
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Guys, remember last year's finals when Lebron blocked Curry and was gloating? Well, Curry got payback with those sic handles and crossovers before making a layup on Lebron.

And his celebration after making bucket was classic payback gloating!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Hey Guys,i said Wade is Top 3 SG ever and someone shut me up. I mean, I think we can make a case for Wade been top 3 in that position. Am I putting him too high? He said Jerry west has that position on lock, but I will place Wade above him.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:10am On Jun 05, 2017
A40:

Lol these Warriors had their weaknesses. The Spurs with pretty much Kawhi gave them more fits than the Cavs are doing now. Even Portland without their starting Center

Make no mistake about it the idea that these Warriors are unbeatable I would never accept. The Cavs have enough tools. This ain't no David v Goliath situation. If the Cavs go on to lose games in this manner their fans and even una goat would be trolled endlessly and mercilessly. We no dey for chere kambia
The same spurs you said that the warriors comeback for Game 1 would have happened even if kawhi still dey floor,that spurs?

Haters go hate na.
When the injury riddled cavs carry warriors reach six for 2014 you find something talk.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

The same spurs you said that the warriors comeback for Game 1 would have happened even if kawhi still dey floor,that spurs?

Haters go hate na.
When the injury riddled cavs carry warriors reach six for 2014 you find something talk.

I don't understand how this is an impossibility. And how that means the Spurs are weak. We can also call Golden State that went 73-9 weak for letting the Cavs come back from 3-1

Nobody blamed LeFlop for losing in 2015. Its still an L on the record but an understandable L. Not like we care since he ran from the Heat
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Roland17:
Guys, remember last year's finals when Lebron blocked Curry and was gloating? Well, Curry got payback with those sic handles and crossovers before making a layup on Lebron.

And his celebration after making bucket was classic payback gloating!!!!
The Warriors were badly bullied last year especially the latter games of the series. Ninjas were even trolling their color. Steph and Klay have to set the record straight and that is why I want the Warriors to not just beat but annihilate and humiliate the Cavs. I hope they can pull it off
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Kevin Durant has more
points in this series. 71
than Harrison Barnes did in the entire 2016 NBA Finals. 65

This is who people wanted the Warriors to give max and pass on Durant for. Lol Enemies of Progress

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
I'm happy for Klay..

And someone please tell this game analyst to keep shut. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I'm happy for Klay..

And someone please tell this game analyst to keep shut. cheesy
he should come to Dallas.

Smooch, Na so I tweet one small thing about bron for twitter, bron fans don abuse me die. I want cry. My mentions they go hammer grin
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
great game!

cool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Donlittle:

Smooch, Na so I tweet one small thing about bron for twitter, bron fans don abuse me die. I want cry. My mentions they go hammer grin
Those ones on Twitter are the worst. A very nauseating and ignorant bunch. And extremely hypocritical
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Donlittle:

You went on Twitter to talk Bron Bron??

That one pass village matter. Them go finish you, your mention and your account cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very good game in spite of the blowout. If Kerr had not coached this game cavs would have been in the mix until the end. I have to say Durant exceeded expectations. This is what we in houston were hoping tmac would become but he never really developed that takeover-the-game mentality

For my cavs, they need to go back to their regular identity. Instead of running up and down with warriors, uglify and slow the game down. Take 3s when wide open, in pace. If we still lose, we at least know the best team beat us.

Did anybody see lebron panting like antelope grin grin grin father time kwa

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
birdman:
Very good game in spite of the blowout. If Kerr had not coached this game cavs would have been in the mix until the end. I have to say Durant exceeded expectations. This is what we in houston were hoping tmac would become but he never really developed that takeover-the-game mentality

For my cavs, they need to go back to their regular identity. Instead of running up and down with warriors, uglify and slow the game down. Take 3s when wide open, in pace. If we still lose, we at least know the best team beat us.

Did anybody see lebron panting like antelope grin grin grin father time kwa
At the end of the 3rd quarter? I was like agba ti de o. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hehe eyin cavs! !!! grin grin

How market na?

I'm having ds feeling. ....something fit just change o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.