Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624233 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
A40:

Those ones on Twitter are the worst. A very nauseating and ignorant bunch. And extremely hypocritical
what I got from them was it's okay to form a superteam but not okay to join one. That's what everyone basically said
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You went on Twitter to talk Bron Bron??

That one pass village matter. Them go finish you, your mention and your account cheesy
ol boy the matter hurt o. My phone just they vibrate through the night. angry grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Donlittle:
what I got from them was it's okay to form a superteam but not okay to join one. That's what everyone basically said
Haha grand confusion. I always tell them if you don't see anything wrong with Leflop bolting to the Heat to join 2 of the top 5 picks of his draft year and adding as many free agents as their cap room could allow then please don't tell me about Durant.

Imagine Jordan in 88 going to say Houston to join Olajuwon and then they add Barkley. That was pretty much what their king did

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:

no bring up this knee issue again jare. you no dey tire?

Fork ForkKD

grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
A40:

Haha grand confusion. I always tell them if you don't see anything wrong with Leflop bolting to the Heat to join 2 of the top 5 picks of his draft year and adding as many free agents as their cap room could allow then please don't tell me about Durant.

Imagine Jordan in 88 going to say Houston to join Olajuwon and then they add Barkley. That was pretty much what their king did
One of the numerous mentions i received. Like they aren't both superteams. grin

The thing just weak me how niggas can be hypocritical, like kini iyato ninu join ati form? super team nor be super team?

Re: The NBA Begins by popizaino(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Muna15:

Tah! Dey there, dey dream grin
You were the best team in the regular season last year and you were almost sent out in the conference finals by OKC. This year, I see the spurs/rockets dragging you to a 7-game series.
And you know in a 7-game series, anything can happen.
Hahaha munachi can you say the same now?
Re: The NBA Begins by davidif: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who can identify the people in my DP?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Peka Rinne my goodness!!!!!! A40 your Penguins sabi chop goals shaaa!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2017
There we go!!!! The catfish finally made it to the ice.... grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Roland17:
Peka Rinne my goodness!!!!!! A40 your Penguins sabi chop goals shaaa!!!
My boys no turn up tonight. Phil Kessel and Evgeni Malkin have been very disappointing
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2017
https://twitter.com/sportsunicorn/status/871721902229921792

LeBron at the end of the third. I swear, Eden if he losses, as far as his fanbase don't say jack, I won't even bring it up. Man gave it his all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 06, 2017
sad cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
popizaino:
Hahaha munachi can you say the same now?

Forgive and Forget, Chairman mi!

See you guys at the Q!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Donlittle:
https://twitter.com/sportsunicorn/status/871721902229921792

LeBron at the end of the third. I swear, Eden if he losses, as far as his fanbase don't say jack, I won't even bring it up. Man gave it his all.
The guy wan quench. He gave his all in that Game 2 sha. I no go lie. Tried to guard KD for far too many possessions. He cannot guard KD, someone needs to drum this into his ears! He should play more help defense because he dey hurt the Cavs on two fronts. KD shot 6/9 on him anyway so it is just a waste of time. It is better they put a smaller and scrappier guy like Shumpert and slow down the game so the Warriors get fewer possessions.

That fewer possessions is key because if they try to engage Golden State in a shootout it would be a bloodbath
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO GUYS
The Draymond Story cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CCG_hRPDxg
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
SmooshCHN:
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO GUYS The Draymond Story cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CCG_hRPDxg
They used to call Draymond Green the Dancing Bear. Hahahaha
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
A40:
They used to call Draymond Green the Dancing Bear. Hahahaha

That guy gave me hope. We play absolutely the same way except the nut kicking part then i remember my age cheesy cheesy
The dude worked hard and out.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
We all saw what happened when the Cavs played fast pace with the Warriors in Game 2 2nd half. The the fastest paced game they ever played and we saw Lebron was out 2nd half and they got demolished. They played slower in Game 1 and the same happened. I expect them to play a very slow pace in game 3 but the Cavs back court don't flourish that way and Tristan Thompson would need to best at his best. They'd have been able to handle situations like this if they were playing really tough teams like the West. They really need to step up and the team needs to step up for LeBron for it to be a competition come Game 3 and 4..

I'd have said Warriors will be disrespectful to sweep if they can but this Bron sabi use opportunity. You can't be remorseful. Sweep them if they give the opportunity. I go vex if we blow 2-0 lead. The 3-1 meme done overkill me for 1 year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Role players play well on homecourt. Warriors need to be wary. JR, Korver, Deron won't be as bad as they have been in the first 2 games. Kyrie too might really be explosive. A slower paced game won't favor them as such as they won't get their shooters like Frye and Korver involved. They would probably try to iso alot with Bron and Kyrie but the problem is...they would be tired by 2nd half as evidenced in game 2.

GSW just need to punch first in game 3 so that Cavs will play with fear. If we are ahead or even behind by 3 before 3rd Q we would stand a great chance to win going by our 3rd Q performances.

If we win game 3, they would not want to travel all the way to Oracle for a game 5 so it would be a sweep. That is why game 3 is all to play for for both teams.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oya guys let's do this. Tonight is the night, the series goes to wire.
I hope the Cavs take this game sha so the series can have a little more story.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Oya guys let's do this. Tonight is the nnight, the series goes to wire.
I hope the Cavs take this game sha so the series can have a little more story.
the story I wish to tell my children is that GSW are the first team to go 16-0 in NBA playoffs history.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Let's goooo. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
ipledge10:
the story I wish to tell my children is that GSW are the first team to go 16-0 in NBA playoffs history.
Brother don't be weekid na, love ur enemies and pray for those who hate you grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Game time....Let's go Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:20am On Jun 08, 2017
The King has always been a beast when facing elimination. Go Cavs!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Great start by Cavs. Zaza has to play better. We can already see what the refs have planned in this game with the so-called reaching fouls.

I would take a shooting Cleveland over a driving one. So they should keep shooting away.

GSW need to slow down on the unnecessary TOs.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2017
JR making sence
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Eruditor:
Great start by Cavs. Zaza has to play better. We can already see what the refs have planned in this game with the so-called reaching fouls.

I would take a shooting Cleveland over a driving one. So they should keep shooting away.

GSW need to slow down on the unnecessary TOs.
We're doing too much.. We're definitely trading Zaza. cheesy On that last possesion where McGee passed to Klay, Zaza wouldn't have done anything.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Who is that stupid fan shouting "Green you're a crybaby?". What an irony. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2017
This other guy in the GOAT debate will drop 40+ tonight. Damnnn
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 2:41am On Jun 08, 2017
lolawilliams:
This other guy in the GOAT debate will drop 40+ tonight. Damnnn

Other guys need to step up

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.