Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625413 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Watch the press conference guys and stop fighting
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Lol. I have a life outside NL that I'm proud of. Shut the fúck up and don't mention me.

No you don't, after NL you're going to bust a nut on a picture of KD and go to sleep. That's what you're proud of. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Cavs definitely going to the finals again next year. Same can't be said of the Warriors though, especially if CP3 join the Spurs.
Next year definitely gonna be tough for the Warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Stupíd aśs Mofo saying I should find something to do. Like it's 12:30pm here and I've achieved today's goal.. Take you L to bed and don't forget to wake. Many Cavs fans are gonna be on Suicide Watch.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Mood Nigga, Mood grin grin

That's one bad as* picture of the GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by hardeycute(m): 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

Losing to a sick Dirk on a poor team after assembling his first super team in Miami is inexcusable especially considering his numbers in the series. So it contradicts your argument of individual efforts winning games, especially vital playoff games. I would not even speak of the annihilation he received from the Spurs.
GSW bottling 3-1 ??

Let's deal with it

Jordan and James argument is like Maradona vs Messi The latter choking at National team finals can be compared to James and his team
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

What a soft as- moist a-s va.gina! grin You have 0 cojones small fry. Zero grin

Cool story bro.

Lmao cojones ko, cajole ni. He pain am. No worry, if we don enter mainland, Na 33 bottle i go take break your head.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Manutd19:
Cavs definitely going to the finals again next year. Same can't be said of the Warriors though, especially if CP3 join the Spurs.

I am not sure CP3 makes the Spurs a championship team. #Mytake

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Stupíd aśs Mofo saying I should find something to do. Like it's 12:30pm here and I've achieved today's goal.. Take you L to bed and don't forget to wake. Many Cavs fans are gonna be on Suicide Watch.

Me too. We can't be in the same country... Can we? shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

No you don't, after NL you're going to bust a nut on a picture of KD and go to sleep. That's what you're proud of. Pathetic!
Lmao Bastard, why is it paining you? Is it your nut? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

I am not sure CP3 makes the Spurs a championship team. #Mytake

He won't. Especially if they have to get rid of aldridge for him.

Only the king can bring down this hydra
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

It's 12:30pm here man. I'm just laughing at the trolls, morons and minions liking your posts. Now go bust that nut on your Suicidal Brothers and Sisters.

I won't waste my time on you after this

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Manutd19:

I'm gonna start my 80 days white fasting on that grin grin nothing's impossible with God like my naija folks always say
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao Bastard, why is it paining you? Is it your nut? grin

Then be bold about it. You want to suck KDs d-ck! Say it out loud. You're a pillow biter and proud!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Then be bold about it. You want to suck KDs d-ck! Say it out loud. You're a pillow biter and proud!
Lmao Omo Ale ti won se se fun ni wifi. That thing that deleted your first account abi na block will be back again. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Shout out to David West, he never stopped chasing the ring!! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Lmao so easy to bait. Any other man with shame would have logged out, but not this mofo, No No No.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:
Shout out to David West, he never stopped chasing the ring!! grin
Lmao dude literally sacrificed 10 million Dollars or so
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
It's 12:30pm here man. I'm just laughing at the trolls, morons and minions liking your posts. Now go bust that nut on your Suicidal Brothers and Sisters.

I won't waste my time on you after this
Leave am abeg, i get time tonight, I get time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao dude literally sacrificed 10 million Dollars or so

My brother!!!! the hustle for the ring no be here ohhhh.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Bron Bron or here speaking fact cheesy cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao cojones ko, cajole ni. He pain am. No worry, if we don enter mainland, Na 33 bottle i go take break your head.

Lol! Small fry you've always come across as an uncultured bar brawling alcoholic. Since my teetotal self doesn't run in that circle, and I'm probably thousand of miles away from you. If by some miracle you do meet me please don't, I am a pacifist. It's just basketball, draymond kick you in the nuts green.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Bron Bron or here speaking fact cheesy cheesy

Miami Heat wasn't even the best team in the east.

He elevated them to greatness.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao so easy to bait. Any other man with shame would have logged out, but not this mofo, No No No.

What shame? For what? LMAO spitting bare facts?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2017
congratulations to warriors fan for here. we go fight better next season.
no trolling please, we no be savages for here. cheesy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao Omo Ale ti won se se fun ni wifi. That thing that deleted your first account abi na block will be back again. grin

Conspiracy! You all hate me. I know it!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Small fry you've always come across as an uncultured bar brawling alcoholic. Since my teetotal self doesn't run in that circle, and I'm probably thousand of miles away from you. If by some miracle you do meet me please don't, I am a pacifist. It's just basketball, draymond kick you in the nuts green.
Lobatan, Small fry. Are you at mcDonald? wey you they shout fry fry fry upandan like say you no get ramen noodles for house. All these your jargon english, no be small matter. It is not only pacifist, Georgia pacifier na him you go see. Btw, You are right though, The Bud light wey i buy for tonight no fit waste, na my fifth beer i they now, if i drink too much, bring your head, make i throw up on top am. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:
congratulations to warriors fan for here.
we go fight better next season.

no trolling please, we no be savages for here. cheesy.

No warriors fans. Only bandwagoners!

Facts.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Leave am abeg, i get time tonight, I get time.
He's taking attention from the Cavs fans.. I even forgot to answer Lola. I go get her time when the sorrow starts to sink in.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lobatan, Small fry. Are you at mcDonald? wey you they shout fry fry fry upandan like say you no get ramen noodles for house. All these your jargon english, no be small matter. It is not only pacifist, Georgia pacifier na him you go see. Btw, You are right though, The Bud light wey i buy for tonight no fit waste, na my fifth beer i they now, if i drink too much, bring your head, make i throw up on top am. grin grin

You're ranting against someone who isn't even old enough to/doesnt drink. And is fasting! Have you no shame? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Conspiracy! You all hate me. I know it!
Lmao, nobody hates you, you be like spam bot wey companies they create for social media to hike up their products, Apparently, na Cleveland and Lebron you they hype. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Lebron even implied the need for players in the team and Warriors young energy to win more championships to come!

Reality's glaringly staring at us , with KD & Green, and no trade ins to Cavs , we're DONE.

But Lebron will always be The King regardless! cool

Drinks on me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.