Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633568 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Melo in!

Russ, PG and Melo in one lineup. Mehn, I can't wait. Presti finally got his azz to work. We now have the Big 3 we missed out on with Russ, KD and Harden.

All 3 are yet to win a ring but could this be it? Aliondo, can we dare to dream? But those Warriors sha.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Why are we acting like this isn't still happening next year? grin
it might not happen If okc plays really well this year and there's good chemistry
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
pkasso:
Melo in!

Russ, PG and Melo in one lineup. Mehn, I can't wait. Presti finally got his azz to work. We now have the Big 3 we missed out on with Russ, KD and Harden.

All 3 are yet to win a ring but could this be it? Aliondo, can we dare to dream? But those Warriors sha.

Hopefully bro but we ain't got good squad depth tho,must confess(talking about the bench).....D..Wade is also rumoured to join the mix but i think he will make a better fit for Cavs instead...
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I would over JR. Apparently the cavs have already promised him a starting role and has agreed to sign with them in the event of a buyout. If you believe these "journalists" that is.
J. R stretches the floor in a Wade could never do plus he plays better defense too.
if Wade his truly coming I hope say na to come destroy 2nd Strings from bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2017
SIRcumalot:

J. R stretches the floor in a Wade could never do plus he plays better defense too.
if Wade his truly coming I hope say na to come destroy 2nd Strings from bench.

Whoever starts or sits on the bench. All that matters is we're a better team now either way.
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2017
aliondo:

Hopefully bro but we ain't got good squad depth tho,must confess(talking about the bench).....D..Wade is also rumoured to join the mix but i think he will make a better fit for Cavs instead...
Yep, I agree. The bench doesn't look so great. Abrines is the only one I trust and that's not saying much. Patterson also won't be playing for a while. So we can only hope the quality of the Big 3 offset any depth issues.

And as for D Wade, why not? He has managed to stay fit the last couple of seasons and is still one of the best shooting guards in the league. He would be the icing on the cake.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Hey!!! How about this fantasy game? I was dying to draft Westbrook first but I've changed my mind. Birdman, let us know how far. I'm waiting to Repeat cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Hey!!! How about this fantasy game? I was dying to draft Westbrook first but I've changed my mind. Birdman, let us know how far. I'm waiting to Repeat cheesy

Yinmu grin
Abeg no osengbe deals this year o.. And ghost players
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
joephemzyz:

Yinmu grin
Abeg no osengbe deals this year o.. And ghost players
Commot for here. No be you jinx everything? Come add your illegal moves? You and Killrymz shouldn't be allowed to participate.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Commot for here. No be you jinx everything? Come add your illegal moves? You and Killrymz shouldn't be allowed to participate.

Lol uncle what I do... grin angry angryWalahi I'm innocent
Arrest killrymz and Birdman tho cool
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

There were like 5 inactive teams, if they all participated, no playoffs for you grin. Still wondering how Skywalker managed to beat Lucious. His team and killrhymz team was firee.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
New to this fantasy thingy for NBA. I'll love to join when it starts.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

There were like 5 inactive teams, if they all participated, no playoffs for you grin. Still wondering how Skywalker managed to beat Lucious. His team and killrhymz team was firee.
Babe where you dey since? You disappeared after I sent you fishing during the playoffs. I peaked at the right time even Lucious couldn't hold me till Joephemzyz jinx it with Devin Booker 70pts game.

Anyways, it was fun cheesy
Let's hope birdman and joephemzyz don't play games this time.

Hardetayour:
New to this fantasy thingy for NBA. I'll love to join when it starts.
You're welcome. Just promise us you'll be active.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dwayne wade has reportedly agreed to join the cavs making his reunion with lebron James. The cavs have reportedly promisrd him a starting role

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Babe where you dey since? You disappeared after I sent you fishing during the playoffs. I peaked at the right time even Lucious couldn't hold me till Joephemzyz jinx it with Devin Booker 70pts game.

You're welcome. Just promise us you'll be active.
Sure I would. I've been running an FPL team for 3 straight seasons
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
rotimi9:
Dwayne wade has reportedly agreed to join the cavs making his reunion with lebron James. The cavs have reportedly promisrd him a starting role

Sweeeeeeet! Lets cook these fools!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Warriors woke up the league up..

We're about to witness history here..

2012/13 Miami Heat + 2015/2016 Cavs = The Cavs Bus is gonna be full this season. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:

I won both leg against you during the regular season. K.love and Kilpatrick were injured during the playoffs which affected my team, I had to drop Embiid to pick Fyre. You know you can't beat me if i had a complete team cheesy . I'm chasing Westbrook badly this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

I won both leg against you during the regular season. K.love and Kilpatrick were injured during the playoffs which affected my team, I had to drop Embiid to pick Fyre. You know you can't beat me if i had a complete team cheesy . I'm chasing Westbrook badly this time
Haba!! No dey lie like this na. We split when we met. And they playoff was a breeze for me cheesy

You think going after Westbrook with Melo and PG on the team is a good strategy?? He's valued dropped by half already except you need him for dimes only.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Haba!! No dey lie like this na. We split when we met. And they playoff was a breeze for me cheesy

You think going after Westbrook with Melo and PG on the team is a good strategy?? He's valued dropped by half already except you need him for dimes only.

Lool. which lie, well i'll be waiting for the coming one. True WB value will drop this coming season but he'll definitely still end the season 27-7-7 even with the addition of Melo and PG. I want him in my team grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lool. which lie, well i'll be waiting for the coming one. True WB value will drop this coming season but he'll definitely still end the season 27-7-7 even with the addition of Melo and PG. I want him in my team grin
That's thoughtful. Thanks for the advice. I'm drafting first so see ya on draft night.

May the gods of injury be on my side.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2017
It's official y'all. So we have Thomas. Wade. Bron. Love. Thompson. Which means you Bron fans are officially out of excuses

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 27, 2017
A40:
It's official y'all. So we have Thomas. Wade. Bron. Love. Thompson. Which means you Bron fans are officially out of excuses

We need boogie too grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:23am On Sep 27, 2017
"tHe cElTiCs wON tHE trade", They said.

Make the season start first. cheesy

As for Cavs fans, I mean fans, y'all out of excuses once again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:23am On Sep 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:

For the records, most people think the Cavs won the trade and that includes the mainstream media.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Roland17:

For the records, most people think the Cavs won the trade and that includes the mainstream media.
We got some who were arguing the Celtics won. Is not that serious tho just that, with the competition coming in the West, The East just become so much worse than it already was.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Lost Kyrie and added IT, DWade ,D Rose, Jae Crowder , Ante Zizic, Jeff Green , Cedi Osman, Nets 2018 1st rd pick and Heat 2020 2nd rd pick. The Only thing missing is a coach who can make a proper rotation when needed. Happy 4-5 in advance to LJ
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:

We need Popovich too.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
The braggadocio has begun. Very soon it will be that he has no help and he is surrounded by bums.

Anyways, great interview by him concerning Kyrie, Cavs etc. He carried himself well.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Eruditor:
The braggadocio has begun. Very soon it will be that he has no help and he is surrounded by bums.

Anyways, great interview by him concerning Kyrie, Cavs etc. He carried himself well.

He always carries himself well.

And BTW, we still need more help grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
The Cavs are fúcking stacked. They no doubt should win 70+ games with the absence of competition in the East.

lolawilliams:

We need Popovich too.
You've had Adam Silver for like 3yrs now. Still not satisfied? Might as well add Curry and Klay to your bench. Awon Ole oshi cheesy grin
Na only una dey east?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:
The Cavs are fúcking stacked. They no doubt should win 70+ games with the absence of competition in the East.

You've had Adam Silver for like 3yrs now. Still not satisfied? Might as well add Curry and Klay to your bench. Awon Ole oshi cheesy grin
Na only una dey east?

The help you've gotten from Adam silver is longer than Craigslist, we shouldn't start talking about them. I believe you know why good players are running to the west, don't you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2217) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.