Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627662 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Donlittle:
what is your deal? let me know

Ahh. I swear any player he gives you end up getting injured which will really affect you. I will add fisi, Dirk and Jrue Holiday for LJ
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hahahaha. SmoochCHN trade proposal will make you laugh harder than Kevin Hart jokes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
lolawilliams:
Hahahaha. SmoochCHN trade proposal will make you laugh harder than Kevin Hart jokes. grin grin
Babe!!! Don't get me started. Stop teasing me.. I'm tired already
I've seen worse trades than what you offered me this night. You won't believe what someone offered me for KD and CJ McCollum cheesy

Offer was as stale as Amy Schumer on black friday grin

I was like

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Ahh. I swear any player he gives you end up getting injured which will really affect you. I will add fisi, Dirk and Jrue Holiday for LJ
will you keep kwayet?? undecided
Donlittle, my church mind would pity you and give you JJ Reddick or Bogdanovic for Klay Thompson. grin Walahi you can't get a better offer from the guys in the league. Reject at your own risk grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Babe!!! Don't get me started. Stop teasing me.. I'm tired already
I've seen worse trades than what you offered me this night. You won't believe what someone offered me for KD and CJ McCollum cheesy

Offer was as stale as Amy Schumer on black friday grin

I was like

Lmao, so you want Wall and Ariza and you give me Elfrid Payton and T Chandler. Laye!

You should have accepted the last deal I proposed.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Donlittle, my church mind would pity you and give you JJ Reddick or Bogdanovic for Klay Thompson. grin Walahi you can't get a better offer from the guys in the league. Reject at your own risk grin grin

Donlittle, Accept this deal at your own risk.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lola. Fear God o. Marvin Williams for Steph Curry. Fear God
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
lmao jj reddick for who? tristan thompson or klay? you are right though, the kind of offer wey i don see today, fear wan catch me, remain smal make i punch my laptop. angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hardetayour:
grin grin grin grin

Lola is this true? lola you might be fine, but forget, sense still they for our brain abeg. we nor do
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hardetayour:

Lmfao grin grin grin grin. I'm ready to give you Dirk and Jrue Holiday for Curry.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Donlittle:
grin grin grin grin

Lola is this true? lola you might be fine, but forget, sense still they for our brain abeg. we nor do

Youve been rejecting my trades, even the good ones. why now?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lmfao grin grin grin grin. I'm ready to give you Dirk and Jrue Holiday for Curry.
You should be banned from all trades this season grin

I'm glad someone exposed you. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You should be banned from all trades this season grin

I'm glad someone exposed you. grin

Lol, tell him to check it well. It was Holiday and Marvin Williams I offerred him
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol, tell him to check it well. It was Holiday and Marvin Williams I offerred him
That's OK tho. Why is he shouting when he can just reject or counter? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
That's OK tho. Why is he shouting when he can just reject or counter? cheesy
There's nothing to counter. STEPH IS GOING NOWHERE
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

lola..there is God oh..me that is crying that i missed the draft pick....i saw your offer for the only star player in my team. shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Donlittle:
Birdman, wetin i do you now, add me to the chat abeg cry

Lol...i no do noting ooo...im looking into it. App says you should be good
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:30am On Oct 16, 2017
This has been a weekend to forget

Arsenal lost 2-1 to Watford.
Milan lost 3-2 to Inter Milan.
The Packers not only lose to the Vikings, but we lose A. Rodgers to a season-ending collarbone injury.
The Cubs are on the verge of going 2-0 down..(hopefully we can pull through).
Save for the Blackhawks who needed overtime to beat the stubborn Predators.

Can this weekend be over already?

#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

He’s calling running plays with less than 2 minutes to go to get a first down, instead of going down field, refusing to give up play calling which means he isn’t concentrating on being a head coach. There is nothing genius about the coach's offense.

I will also think Eli should retire after this season. Pocket awareness is declining, cramble ability almost non-existent, throwing high and away or in the middle is going to kill his receivers. He injured OBJ. This season SB hope is over.
Lol maybe he just didn't trust Eli's arms and who can blame him? Depends on the circumstances too don't forget McAdoo is an offense guy

I don't believe you legit had hopes your Giants would get to the Superbowl. Lol how na? I'm impressed you guys beat the Broncos though. I honestly dread the day I would have to explain to my kids how Eli Manning beat Tom Brady at two superbowls

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Roland17:
This has been a weekend to forget

Arsenal lost 2-1 to Watford.
Milan lost 3-2 to Inter Milan.
The Packers not only lose to the Vikings, but we lose A. Rodgers to a season-ending collarbone injury.
The Cubs are on the verge of going 2-0 down..(hopefully we can pull through).
Save for the Blackhawks who needed overtime to beat the stubborn Predators.

Can this weekend be over already?

#greenrunsdeep
Chei! Kpele oo! Na Rodgers matter I just wan talk now. It was a weekend of upsets for sure. Still the Vikings were without their best RB. QB and WR una no get any excuse though.

Pree my boy Juice! Best running back in the league
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2017
A40:
My problem with Brown is he is always about his numbers! He is a stats hog! he doesn't mind the team losing so long as he gets his minimum of 10 receptions and 100 Yards, to be fair though the Jaguars defense is serious man! Plus Steelers always play down to the opposition. I won't be surprised if we end the Chiefs run next week
Just knew it. Customer daada ni.

And even better the Baltimore Ratbirds also lost
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cavs all the wayyyyyy!!
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
armylord:
Cavs all the wayyyyyy!!
una still get hope say IT go be the same player as last year?
Re: The NBA Begins by Kingdanitez97(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
pls Ooo, where can I watch NBA dis season, since they've ended their contract with super sports
Re: The NBA Begins by EruditorII: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kingdanitez97:
pls Ooo, where can I watch NBA dis season, since they've ended their contract with super sports

Mobdro or Kwesé sports app or links from Reddit streams of various games.

I don't know about TSTV for now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
I really hope say Nerlen Noel go ball out and reclaim him Center spot for this Mavs team. he go really help me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I really hope say Nerlen Noel go ball out and reclaim him Center spot for this Mavs team. he go really help me.
Na OKC you deh support shey?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:03am On Oct 17, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Na OKC you deh support shey?
Nets for this season.
Re: The NBA Begins by AndrewFarms(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2017
I've been trying to come up with an icebreaker comment for some days now Buh I guess am gonna start off with this set of pictures.....

That's how pumped up I and my crew are and we just can't wait for the 2017/2018 season to begin....

The tittle will remain in the west Buh we've got a feeling a dark horse is about to bring it home.......

#GoLakers.....

Re: The NBA Begins by redarrr(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2017
this season the Houston rocket is making it to western conference final..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by DerrickOfficial(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Am back guys, hope it's not late to join the fantasy league??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
Am back guys, hope it's not late to join the fantasy league??
The group is maxed out. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: typicalgamer(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.