Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629230 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2017
And warriors lost. This Houston can shoot sha.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Oh well true true, was hella wierd watching kyrie but damn kyrie would struggle....
birdman:

I had to miss this game...but I wouldnt judge either team on this game. I would guess way too much emotional energy will make tjis game meaningless
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Cavs will improve as they play more together, they didn't play well enough last night. Second half seemed a bit aimless, they almost blew their lead and the Celtics came bacl from slack defense and turnovers.

I wish Hayward a speedy recovery. LeBron and Kyrievat the end hits me badly but i guess he get what he wants now.
Re: The NBA Begins by AndrewFarms(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Manutd19:
And warriors lost. This Houston can shoot sha.

Houston game revolves around the 3pt shot.....
their 3pt game is about quantity and not quality.....
they broke records for most 3pt shot attempt for the past 2 seasons now
its nothing new.....
Mike D'antonio scheme is all about 4 secs or less (3pt shot)

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
AndrewFarms:

Houston game revolves around the 3pt shot.....
their 3pt game is about quantity and not quality.....
they broke records for most 3pt shot attempt for the past 2 seasons now
its nothing new.....
Mike D'antonio scheme is all about 4 secs or less (3pt shot)
Can you tell me why they were celebrating like they won the championship?? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by EruditorII: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Can you tell me why they were celebrating like they won the championship?? cheesy

Good morale booster for them. It sets the tone for their season. I remember a game like this last season that ended 132 -127 in their favor. Ofcourse, Curry had foul trouble just like yesterday's game.

There were too many TOs from KD and we missed Iggy and Draymond but this will be the first time in 4 seasons that I could not care less about regular season games as long as we get our customary 67+ wins.

Happy for Swaggy P sha. He went in.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
EruditorII:

Good morale booster for them. It sets the tone for their season. I remember a game like this last season that ended 132 -127 in their favor. Ofcourse, Curry had foul trouble just like yesterday's game.

There were too many TOs from KD and we missed Iggy and Draymond but this will be the first time in 4 seasons that I could not care less about regular season games as long as we get our customary 67+ wins.

Happy for Swaggy P sha. He went in.
I thought I was the only one. They seemed so satisfied with playing zero defense and chucking up 3s.. This kind of shows how less of a leader Harden can be.. I fully understood why the went after PJ Tucker to bring mental toughness to the team.. Anyways, KD didn't seem sharp but Curry needs to be sharper. I was shocked he picked up two early fouls and McCaw had to step in. And that last second turnover by Curry angry

Anyways, I'm not even worried at all.. We'll be good so far we stay healthy..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Decale:
Goodnight abeg. I can't waste data on a game that's been swayed by that gruesome injury.

Hayward, come back soonest, not just for his teammates but for him as well. He'll surely be back and better.

Swayed he says grin

Why am i not surprised? when he got injured i felt bad, i felt even worse that you filthy little sprags would now have an excuse.

Just run along you petty little man, how about you just permanently stop watching basketball yeah? you watching basketball is as pointless as a bible in a strip club. Save your data for smut when you whack the one eyed worm yeah? Good, its about all you're good for. Friggin pillow biter!
Re: The NBA Begins by AndrewFarms(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:

everyone knows the warriors are the team to beat this season, so any win against them would count especially when it comes to building their morale.....

two season ago when the warriors were on a 25-0 run, Milwaukee celebrated being the first to beat them....
Milwaukee ended up qualifying for the playoffs that year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Interesting.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
WeissBarlow:

Swayed he says grin

Why am i not surprised? when he got injured i felt bad, i felt even worse that you filthy little sprags would now have an excuse.

Just run along you petty little man, how about you just permanently stop watching basketball yeah? you watching basketball is as pointless as a bible in a strip club. Save your data for smut when you whack the one eyed worm yeah? Good, its about all you're good for. Friggin pillow biter!
u are back again? for fucck sake

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Donlittle:

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Donlittle:
Lol. I thought he said he was leaving. Now the biggest clown is back. A leopard can't shed its spot
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Donlittle:
Hardetayour:
Lol. I thought he said he was leaving. Now the biggest clown is back. A leopard can't shed its spot
Shot clock Cheese grin grin
If we talk now, we'll hearing tales of how his IQ is greater than infinity grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:

Funny how your moniker mimics the sound of sh it hitting the toilet. Every one of your comments can be summarized with that statement.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hardetayour:

Who the fook is this guy?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
lol bruh, we need to talk to seun osewa and tell him to ban his IP ADDRESS or something.

Hardetayour:
man couldn't even leave for three weeks, had to be back to come type rubbish. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
WeissBarlow:

Swayed he says grin

Egbami ta lo si lekun fun eleyi shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Donlittle:

lol bruh, we need to talk to seun osewa and tell him to ban his IP ADDRESS or something.
LOL Even if this joke of a forum has such capabilities do you really think that would stop someone? Have you heard of VPNs little one?

man couldn't even leave for three weeks, had to be back to come type rubbish. grin
Ohh my bad i thought rubbish is all people type in this thread judging by previous comments, turns out you're all just too obtuse to write anything meaningful.

and whats with the whole leave, come back drivel? small fry do i know you?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
joephemzyz:

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
joephemzyz:

Werey osan gan gan. O ma se o grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
WeissBarlow:

LOL Even if this joke of a forum has such capabilities do you really think that would stop someone? Have you heard of vpns little one?

Ohh my bad i thought rubbish is all people type in this thread judging by previous comments, turns out you're all just too obtuse to write anything meaningful.

and whats with the whole leave, come back drivel? small fry do i know you?
subhanallah you no well.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
chris paul score only four point.
gbese re o grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Donlittle:
subhanallah you no well.

Maybe i'm the only sane person here and you're all crazy. Have you thought about that?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
May our village people never locate our IP address

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Decale:

Talking about someone we dislike makes that someone think we actually care

I don't know who this someone is but its pretty obvious you dislike him because of his superior knowledge of basketball, penchant for speaking bare facts and most importantly, his devastating good looks. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out, even though i am. just saying...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
May our village people never locate our IP address

Small fry, i'm like herpes. Once i attach myself to a host i come and go as i please, and there is absolutely nothing that can stop me.

Well except for too many friggin assignments! In which case i'll disappear for a few weeks but best be sure i'll always come back.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
LeBeautiful

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
LeClutch LeMVP LeGOAT

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by EruditorII: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I thought I was the only one. They seemed so satisfied with playing zero defense and chucking up 3s.. This kind of shows how less of a leader Harden can be.. I fully understood why the went after PJ Tucker to bring mental toughness to the team.. Anyways, KD didn't seem sharp but Curry needs to be sharper. I was shocked he picked up two early fouls and McCaw had to step in. And that last second turnover by Curry angry

Anyways, I'm not even worried at all.. We'll be good so far we stay healthy..

We went down 34-20 with Draymond out and we lost by only 1 against the team many say will be second seeded. To add to our sloppy play etc. I would take the loss.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Roland kilode na only you waka come? First it was Rodgers and now Hayward. Kai I could barely look at that shyte! It looked like something out of Mortal Kombat when you bend your opponent's leg. The only slight positive is that this break was nowhere as bad as what happened to Paul George. .

Either way this just shows how brittle the fortunes of sports teams are and why I really frowned at Ainge for giving up that many players just to make room for Kyrie and Hayward, On the flip side this might be Jaylen Brown's chance to really shine! That boy can be a big time player if he develops a decent and consistent J. The Celts really need to get a veteran scorer to help take the load of Kyrie especially late in games. Easily could have won.

As for the Cavs make I no lie D.Rose is looking really sharp and if he can stay healthy and find a way to play off the ball the Cavs would do fine without Thomas. Early days but they have no excuse not to do 60wins or more in that watery East. ,
Golden State really fall my hand, despite Draymond missing the 4th that game was a gimme! At first I was wondering why Swaggy P but now after watching Cleveland's moves it's pretty clear Swaggy P is going to be needed in this Nuclear Arms Race that is the NBA today

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Interesting.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.