Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1620466 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Lonzo injured?? lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Stat padding? LMAO! What are these people drinking! Like i said, salty man's in the MVP convo and their chef is walking with crutches.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Won't be watching the 4th quarter.

If Lonzo isn't injured...Luke Walton better allow him finish the game with 10++++ assists. angry

I'm out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:05am On Dec 15, 2017
This out of bound call on Randle sef. Ah no understand am
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 15, 2017
It's amazing how much influence the media can have. Lonzo while I won't call him a complete bust is nothing special, at least not by what he's showing. He isn't even the best player on ingram or even kuzmas planet and I expect this coverage to fizzle out in a couple of seasons.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:18am On Dec 15, 2017
As for me I like Lonzo... He is shooting better now and having higher ppg. This guy have great future.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:30am On Dec 15, 2017
ipledge10:
As for me I like Lonzo... He is shooting better now and having higher ppg. This guy have great future.

He played very good today.

The problem is that he needs to get off Kuzma's shadow grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Not really impressed with this victory. Should have been a blowout against such a shitty team but I guess they were determined, especially the young lads playing against LeBron. We need to start blowing teams off the court and I hope that will be the case once IT comes back.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Decale:

That their defense is just beautiful even considering they missed Robertson yesterday

I think one of them should move to the bench probably Melo. He's the most underwhelming so far mainly from all the work he put in the off season. Also, he appears to be the shooter, catch and shoot, streak and a decent guy off the bounds. Him and Felton will smoke people...
I didn't expect much from Melo. He's been par for the course. The biggest disappointment has been Paul George. I am still trying to understand why Westbrook is catching shade for Paul George largely being rubbish and wildly inconsistent. Steven Adams has stepped up after a down year last season

That offense really needs work. They seem to turn every possession to a long and painful half-court grind especially in second halves
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40am On Dec 15, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

LOL. Mark me, I will dig up and laugh at all these comments in june.
I no go mind make we bet oh.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 15, 2017
I love sir Charles but make no mistake, the man is a legit certified mor.on.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

You people are shameless. It's embarrassing. Lebron has been playing this way all through his career, you'd notice how he sometimes gets out of the way of rebounds for love unlike westbrook who people get out of the way for. Now that he's in the MVP conversation you barmy lot can't handle it. He WILL get that MVP whether you idgits like it or not. Lol! Padding stats. Harden getting rebounds and triple doubles isn't padding stats it's LeBron that's padding stats. FOH!
Yeah Minister of Defense, you can say the same thing about Harden if you like. you're mad I said LeBron does it but didn't mention Harden's name? If you could read, you'd see the part about it ain't a big deal. I said what I said.. Run up the pts, rbs so far the team gets the Win, the media will take care of the rest (especially if you have the good narrative and we know who wins here) thanks to Westbrook. That's how it works now. Whoever gets the MVP no concern me so you can stop making new monikers everytime you take an L.. It's just lame.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Yeah Minister of Defense, you can say the same thing about Harden if you like. you're mad I said LeBron does it but didn't mention Harden's name? If you could read, you'd see the part about it ain't a big deal. I said what I said.. Run up the pts, rbs so far the team gets the Win, the media will take care of the rest (especially if you have the good narrative and we know who wins here) thanks to Westbrook. That's how it works now. Whoever gets the MVP no concern me so you can stop making new monikers everytime you take an L.. It's just lame.

But you didn't say that about harden did you? When naming him MVP you never brought stat padding into the conversation did you? Why bring it up with lebron?

Long before I stumbled across this wretched thread I've constantly changed monikers at Will, not for any real reason I just get bored. I didnt change it when wr lost the finals so losing isnt my motivaton for switching things up. So you lot can stop worrying about my monikers, they're a non factor. Besides, it's not as if I claim to be someone else is it?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Na today players dey run up scores and play unnecessary minutes in 4th quarters?
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Only team that cab win without 3 starters... Say hello to Golden state warriors.

Thomson with 4 straight 3 pointer cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Na today players dey run up scores and play unnecessary minutes in 4th quarters?
Thomson killing people here
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Decale:

He played very good today.

The problem is that he needs to get off Kuzma's shadow grin
The only thing Kuzma doing better than him is shooting. Don’t worry, He will figure it out.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
ipledge10:
Thompson killing people here
i thought he was about to go off for real cheesy.. He's not stepping up as much as we expected..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Lonzo has poise. He's handling everything right. Those young boys are doing it right.

I still don't see Lebron going to the Lakers though.. Lebron can't gamble like that. People are suggesting Houston. I don't think they have the cap space but that'll be crazy..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

But you didn't say that about harden did you? When naming him MVP you never brought stat padding into the conversation did you? Why bring it up with lebron?

Long before I stumbled across this wretched thread I've constantly changed monikers at Will, not for any real reason I just get bored. I didnt change it when wr lost the finals so losing isnt my motivaton for switching things up. So you lot can stop worrying about my monikers, they're a non factor. Besides, it's not as if I claim to be someone else is it?
Well, it's an answer to vivalabyke questions since he's mention it over 2 times on this thread. And I watched the games too cheesy like I said it ain't no big deal, since he gets the Wins.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Roland17 Gordon Hayward is walking Bruh cheesy

No support, no cast, no boots
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
The team that doesn't have Brook Lopez playing for them won?

Well...Imagine my shock. undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Lonzo was two rebounds off a triple double....

Arghhhhhh......fück off. angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
i thought he was about to go off for real cheesy.. He's not stepping up as much as we expected..
before the 4 3s, he had just 13 points. I was talking to myself that this time for him to step up or he won’t be included in this year all star game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
New profile pic.

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2017
ipledge10:
The only thing Kuzma doing better than him is shooting. Don’t worry, He will figure it out.

Lmao

Did you even watch the game yesterday? How many times did you see Kuzma "shooting"?

Lollllll
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Decale:

Lmao

Did you even watch the game yesterday? How many times did you see Kuzma "shooting"?

Lollllll
I wasn’t talking about yesterday, I’m talking about in general. I started watching toward the end of 4th quarter. I was watching Timberwolves game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Owodiran1(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
mynd44 please can you help me remove a religious quote on my nairaland profile. I don't know what glitch it could have been. But please help me remove it. Please thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
mynd44 please can you help me remove a religious quote on my nairaland profile. I don't know what glitch it could have been. But please help me remove it. Please thanks
You agreed to comment on a muslim topic on NL.. Na automatic oath you swear be that. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipledge10:
I wasn’t talking about yesterday, I’m talking about in general. I started watching toward the end of 4th quarter. I was watching Timberwolves game.

Even in general and another dimension, Lonzo shoots more than Kuzma biko...

Kuzma is more of a postup, drives and less catch and shoot

Lonzo na pull up shooting and catch/shoot. Sometimes, he drives. Unless I no dey watch them well...
Re: The NBA Begins by Owodiran1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You agreed to comment on a muslim topic on NL.. Na automatic oath you swear be that. grin cheesy cheesy
hAaaaaa i didn't even click anything. What i saw was all this proxy palava so i refreshed. Went to my profile. No so i see the quote oh
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Owodiran1:
hAaaaaa i didn't even click anything. What i saw was all this proxy palava so i refreshed. Went to my profile. No so i see the quote oh
Sorry Man, you can also mention other mods

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (2204) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.