Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1633061 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:47am On Apr 28, 2018
birdman:
Ah cannot come an kill my friday. Ayam not watching dis garbage performance by cavs angry
Game still plenty
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2018
OLADIPO giving LEBOM a FACIAL DUNK grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Cuh dunked on your king

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Remember what I said about decision making for Oladipo after the last game? Massive improvement with knowing when to give up the ball especially when they send the double.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Victor Oladipo.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2018
#notmyGOAT

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2018
A40:
40's playoff picks

East:
Raptors vs Wizards: With Wall back and the Raptors average finish to the season you have to feel the Wizards have a shot. Plus I don't know why I just don't trust DeRozan yet.

However the Wizards just strike me as a team that lacks discipline. While the Raptors might lose their customary game 1 I still think they would do it in 6. Raptors in 6

Celtics vs Bucks: Unbelievable job by Stevens..Easily coach of the year for me because what the Celts have been able to do missing literally half their team at some points is unreal. I would have gone for a first round upset because there is only so much a team can do when missing it's best two players and arguably their best defender on the perimeter but I know better to write off Boston in this series especially against a Bucks team that lacks defensive discipline despite their length and outside shooting as well. Giannis would beast though and that's why I'd back the Bucks to take it to Game 7 but ultimately fall short

Sixers vs Raptors: I just dey look forward to the Embiid and Whiteside battle. The Heat are a unique problem because you can't zero in on any player and say this is who you need to shut down. I think the absence of Embiid would determine how long the series goes for. Also Fultz can be an X-Factor! The boy has not scratched his potential yet. I'd also like to see how Ben Simmons performs with his busted shooting

Ultimately I think Philly would be too deep for the Heat. Philly in 6.

Cavs vs Pacers: Dangerous match up for Cleveland. Definitely don't see the Cavs sweeping it like last year. They aren't just as good. However I don't know anyone in Indy that can slow down Lebron so the key for Indy would be to shutting down the role players like Hood. Clarkson. Nance. Hill etc. Oladipo would also have to show he is legit! It would be a fight as the Pacers have a very solid bench. Still I think the star power of Love and Lebron would ultimately outscore Indy as neither team are built on defense. Cavs in 6
See I don nail all my East picks but that city of mistakes by the lake wan spoil am
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 2:54am On Apr 28, 2018
A total domination by Oladipo and the Pacers, an intoxicating performance - commentator
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Wetin this pacers chop? shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2018
A40:
#notmyGOAT

The narrative, if they lose, would revert to "He does not have help".

When the definition of success for the Cavs is to run plays for only LeBUM, while the others wait helplessly for the crumbs he feeds them, what do you expect?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Roland17:
Remember what I said about decision making for Oladipo after the last game? Massive improvement with knowing when to give up the ball especially when they send the double.
he saw your post grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2018
That was dipo 2nd time dunking on Lebron yo
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Weyreh yen da?

Lance will guide Bron in game 7 and that should give the Pacers an edge.

Issa blowout, 29 points lead.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Roland17:

When the definition of success for the Cavs is to run plays for only LeBUM, while the others wait helplessly for the crumbs he feeds them, what do you expect?
Na them sabi. All I know is if Vic plays like this Game 7 the Cavs are done! This is what I was telling Nictis Zoolander ad nauseum the other day. Oladipo is their own Lebron

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Lance gaga shuffling.

Too much sauce - commentator
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Oladipo didn’t play good for three straight games.

His supporting cast didn’t play lights out.

For some weird reason, this series can still go 3-3
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:01am On Apr 28, 2018
A40:
Na them sabi. All I know is if Vic plays like this Game 7 the Cavs are done! This is what I was telling Nictis Zoolander ad nauseum the other day. Oladipo is their own Lebron

You have no idea how the emboldened cracked me up.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Roland17:

You have no idea how the emboldened cracked me up.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Brooklyn's finest, born ready has to play with control and within his ability to make an impact, otherwise, he is a disaster.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Roland17:

Can you see how your Predators are being p!mp slapped?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Aye cuh, someone on here really said Cleveland gonna win the championship if this if that but them niggas struggling against the pacers.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:09am On Apr 28, 2018
NictisZorander:
Summary of the thread

A40 self confessed shameless bandwagon hopper.

Roland17 Celtics fan (LOL). LeBrons side b-tches.

BBFE I can't be the only one who cringes everytime this guy posts. Repeating what commentators say won't hide the fact that you don't know sh it about basketball.

Donlittle25 This ugly little gremlin supports the friggin Mavericks. LOL.

STFU you childish gargoyle! Ordinary blowout and you're getting in touch with your feminine side. FOH
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2018
A40:
Can you see how your Predators are being p!mp slapped?

Dem for no throw the catfish before the game.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:15am On Apr 28, 2018
grin

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:16am On Apr 28, 2018
NictisZorander:

If Kevin love keeps playing this way and the other Cavs keep shooting this way the Cavs can't score which means the Cavs won't win. And that's how basketball works. Anything else jar jar need know?
Shut up you big bag of non-iodized salt.

Is Kevin Love the best player on the Cavs? What a poof comparing the best player on the opposing team shooting less than 25% from Games 3-5 to Kevin Love and the other complementary parts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (2216) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Khanben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.