Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (12603 Views)

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Wilywily11: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
namfav:

youve already made up your mind I'm tired of explaining to f00ls like you
Shame on you Islamic terrorist, shame on you. Idddddiot
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Wilywily11: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
May the god(Allah) Moslem's worship eat my Faeces
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by hercules07: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ekt

You are intelligent enough to know that Allah means God, Oluwa, eledumare, Olorun, that is God in different tongues, we have Christians saying Nigeria belongs to Jesus yet you guys are up in arms when a guy says Nigeria belongs to Allah, the same God we all worship in our different ways, if he had said Nigeria belongs to Mohammed nko?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
I do not worship any God called allah. Any Christian who claims to worship a God named allah is very confused.

You cannot simultaneously believe in both the Bible and Koran. They are two inconsistent texts. If you believe in the God of one, then you cannot believe in the God of another.

There is nothing wrong with people having different beliefs.

But it is pure dishonesty to claim that these different beliefs are all the same.

I have no clue why you are doing this.

If Allah is the same as the Christian God, then so is Baal, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, etc.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Goldieluks: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Please someone should help me with this. Is mohammed the same as allah?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
@hercules07: You should read the book "The Last Battle" by C.S. Lewis before if you haven't done so before. It is very dangerous to pretend as if everything is one.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by abes(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

I do not worship any God called allah. Any Christian who claims to worship a God named allah is very confused.

You cannot simultaneously believe in both the Bible and Koran. They are two inconsistent texts. If you believe in the God of one, then you cannot believe in the God of another.

There is nothing wrong with people having different beliefs.

But it is pure dishonesty to claim that these different beliefs are all the same.

I have no clue why you are doing this.

If Allah is the same as the Christian God, then so is Baal, Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, etc.

Yes, they all refer to the same imaginary supreme being.  cool
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
That may be. I'm not extremely religious myself.

Nevertheless, if the answer to the question is "NONE of the ABOVE" (as you suggest) and thus both A and B are incorrect, that still doesn't mean that A and B are the same.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Sweetnecta: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nigeria does belong to Allah, just like every nation belong to Him.
But it is not permissible by God for anyone to kill the creation of God, based on religion, alone.

This is exactly what the Boko Haram people are doing. Allah is not behind evil doers. I am a muslim and I hope the half asleep President can take leadership in the bringing about peace by getting rid of this cancer in our mist.

If Nigeria is going to break up by ridding off the evil cult known as Boko Haram, so be it. So be it.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by wellmax(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Bonanza bonanza! Allah is giving out virgins for innocent blood. Hurry while stock last.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by worm(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
May God forgive you all.

Just because some confused group is using Allah's name to kill does not give you the right to disrespect Him. Even Jesus Christ that you worship recognizes and respect Him. An informed Muslim like myself will never disrespect Jesus (Isa) because i recognize him also ( as a prophet)

You people are even more confused than the Boko guys cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Pain(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
Please tell them that whomever that bloodletting "allah" is we shall smoke him out soon!!
Tell them that they do not have the sole franchise for warfare. We shall take them out with weapons beyond their comprehension. They shall hear from us soon as we promise to use them as lab rats in what will completely redefine warfare in this century.

That "allah" will not know what hit him.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by hercules07: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ekt

Jews, Christians, Muslims and Yoruba traditional guys all worship the same God, just different medium.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Pain(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
hercules07:

@ekt

Jews, Christians, Muslims and Yoruba traditional guys all worship the same God, just different medium.

This is indeed one of the greatest fallacy and misconception of the ages. Please desist from propagating this wicked fallacy.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by EzeUche(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
hercules07:

@ekt

My God does not tell me to kill innocence nor does my God tell me to force my views on others.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by NegroNtns(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
If you guys wonder how religious riots start in North, this is it . . . . you are here rioting amongst yourselves on the name ALLAH.

ekt said he does not believe in Allah, he never said nobody else can believe in Allah. A simple expression of free will! so, how did it explode to all these back and forth accusations and blood letting?

Can you all stop your riot? grin
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by isalegan2: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
hahahaha.  Who says the Igbo and Yoruba tribalists can't work together?  Not me, that's for sure.  cheesy

I always get a kick out of their ability to temporarily suspend the acrimony and come together to sling aimless arrows at all "Boko Northerners" and those dreadful "Allah-people." It's even better this time because the closet tribalists and the RELIGIOUS BIGOTS from the Romance and other sections are joining in. cool

Of course the cessation of hostilities will last only as long as the next thread asking whether it is Igbos or Yorubas controlling the criminal enterprise in SouthAfrica/Italy/USA and bringing shame on the great Nigeria/Biafra.

Carry on, kids.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by muyoto: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
isale_gan2:

hahahaha.  Who says the Igbo and Yoruba tribalists can't work together?  Not me, that's for sure.  cheesy

I always get a kick out of their ability to temporarily suspend the acrimony and come together to sling aimless arrows at all "Boko Northerners" and those dreadful "Allah-people." It's even better this time because the closet tribalists and the RELIGIOUS BIGOTS from the Romance and other sections are joining in. cool

[size=15pt]Of course the cessation of hostilities will last only as long as the next thread asking whether it is Igbos or Yorubas controlling the criminal enterprise in SouthAfrica/Italy/USA and bringing shame on the great Nigeria/Biafra. [/size]

Carry on, kids. 

CLASSIC!!! grin grin grin

LEAAAEEEVEEE THEM!! all acrimony will miraculously disappear when we ''divide the country''
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Where the fvck is NAMFAV and ALH_HARAM btw? Abi dem follow go the bombing mission.
you wont find them here.so many threads have been opened since the bombings yesterday with people condemning boko haram activities but those two and several others have been conspicously absent.maybe they are part of the 59 boko haram militants killed recently in damaturu.they are just boko haram spies/militants in NL.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Nigeria does belong to Allah, just like every nation belong to Him.
But it is not permissible by God for anyone to kill the creation of God, based on religion, alone.

This is exactly what the Boko Haram people are doing. Allah is not behind evil doers. I am a muslim and I hope the half asleep President can take leadership in the bringing about peace by getting rid of this cancer in our mist.

If Nigeria is going to break up by ridding off the evil cult known as Boko Haram, so be it. So be it.

Err.

To be quite blunt, only the crappy, backwards countries on this planet belong to allah. None of the ones anyone actually wants to live in "belong to" him, whatever that means.

Certainly pleasant places like the US, Canada, UK, Germany have minimal interest in this Allah fellow who you worship.

And God-forsaken lands like Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Niger Republic, Northern Nigeria, Sudan, he is quite popular.

So in only a figurative sense (one which only those who share your religion can possibly believe) is what you say true.

As to whether Nigeria belongs to Allah. . . well, a large # of people (me included) will dispute that.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
worm:

May God forgive you all.

Just because some confused group is using Allah's name to kill does not give you the right to disrespect Him. Even Jesus Christ that you worship recognizes and respect Him. An informed Muslim like myself will never disrespect Jesus (Isa) because i recognize him also ( as a prophet)

You people are even more confused than the Boko guys  cheesy

Absolute rubbish. Wetin concern Jesus Christ with some Arab religion invented ~600 years after his death?

Lol. Jesus is also homies with Shiva, goes golfing with the Aztec gods on the weekends grin
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by juman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
I think that's old news
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by T8ksy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Absolute rubbish. Wetin concern Jesus Christ with some Arab religion invented ~600 years after his death?

Lol. Jesus is also homies with Shiva, goes golfing with the Aztec gods on the weekends grin

Thank you, ojare!!! Nothing man pikin no go read fo dis our own NL o!

Haba, Jesus recognises and respect Mohammed!!!!. To think this came from an educated, well-informed northerner!!!!

@ worm,

Fyi, had Jesus been around at the time of the Jihadists, there is no way He would have respected Mo as his method of progating his religious

belief was totally at odds with Jesus'.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

here we go again

my psycho 'brothers' have pushed another one over the edge  sad
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by NegroNtns(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
If we open the original gospel and read it we will find that even the scribes and Jesus  believed in Allah.  

Jesus did not write but he preached and the scribes wrote their witnessings of his traditions.  Jesus and the cribes did not know the word GOD because they did not speak the language in which the Bible was ultimately rendered and preached to Nigerian Christians.  If you had been taught the Bible in its original Aramaic language you would have come to realize the meaning of Allah.  If you do not believe in Allah then you do not believe in Jesus preach about the Father in heaven and you are only following in the teachings of Romans scribes, and not in that of the Aramean and Jewish scribes.  You are as ignorant of your Christian religion as the author of this Boko statement is of Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ektbear: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
Oyb, don't get me wrong. I believe in freedom of religion. Everyone can pick whichever religion they like. Or choose to be not-very-excited about religion, like me. Or even no religion at all.

But that doesn't mean we have to pretend that all religions are the same, or everyone is somehow worshiping the same guy, etc. It makes no sense.

I understand why people are doing this. It is easier to pretend as if there are no differences than to try to understand them.

But sometimes you have to choose the hard path rather than the easy road. And I think that this is one of those times.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Oyb, don't get me wrong. I believe in freedom of religion. Everyone can pick whichever religion they like. Or choose to be not-very-excited about religion, like me. Or even no religion at all.

But that doesn't mean we have to pretend that all religions are the same, or everyone is somehow worshiping the same guy, etc. It makes no sense.

I understand why people are doing this. It is easier to pretend as if there are no differences than to try to understand them.

But sometimes you have to choose the hard path rather than the easy road. And I think that this is one of those times.

i no fit talk . i been there before in nl's holy wars with sir nackson and lady osisi.

guess all i can say is i pray the bombers burn in hell for the pain they have caused so many innocent people who were just minding their own business. bunch of animals
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Loveaflame(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
People are free to make comments on their beliefs.The only problem is when you want to force such on others which is violating their human right.Christianity is still then in thing.You cannot fight for the true God.The truth can not be conquered has many have f ailed while trying.

For someone to say that this nation belong to a particular deity is just being enthusiastic.No one can Islamise Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by manny4life(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2011
Nigeria belongs to Allah? They should go and DIE, well, I guess the world belongs to Allah as well, Absolute nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by NegroNtns(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2011
In saying Allah, boko is using the original designation for the creator of the world.

If you were blessed to learn the Bible in its original Aramaic, you will be like boko haram calling on Allah as well. Do you not know this?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by freecocoa(f): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2011
^story,the God I know is not and will never be allah,what the fvck are you even on about? We and the blood suckers don't worship the same god please,stop trying to force that belief on anyone here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Flood Lagos Streets As Jonathan Orders To Forestall #occupynigeria Prot / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG / Buhari’s Aide, Abdulkadir Dauda: Police Service Commission To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.