Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

They Laughed At Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Laughed At Me. (2720 Views)

Laughed At By A Ghana Man / What Actually Happened At Akiolu’s Palace; Why We Clapped, Laughed – Punch / Is President Jonathan Being Laughed At During His UN Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Laughed At Me. by bkbabe97y(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2011
First, let me express my condolence to the families of those affected by the dastardly act carried out on innocent people in Northern Nigeria today.

Stepping off the Plane in Bucharest I seen the sad news about whats going on in yall's country and the first thing that came to mind was: FO%OLISH NIGERIANS!!! Tribalism and hypocrisy's whats gonna kill yall. The main problem in Nigeria is the Ibos! They started all the crap happening in your nation today. First with Zik insisting (out of nothn but sheer greed) on a Union with the monsters in the North (even though these Northerners despise them----but, hey, anything to hurt the Yoruba's right?); dividing the Western Region; Creating instability in the Western Region in '64; dumping Awo in Jail on trumped up charges; Killing every top non-Ibo in the Military and Political circle in Jan, 1966; Seceding; starting a civil war. . . . .

Fast Forward a few years, and they was instrumental in IBB annulling the freest election in Nigerian history (Arthur Inziribe); They supported Abacha and led the way for him to becoming life President (Daniel Kano); they foisted GEJ on the rest yall; they supported Zoning, Rotation etc

To fail to see that Ibos and their Northern brethren are the biggest problems in Nigeria is to deny the obvious. I would advice the other Regions to seek a way to seperate from these two. At least the Hausas do not deny that they evil; the Ibos delude themselves that theyre saints. The faster these two Regions are left to their madness, the better for the rest of the country.

When I kept telling yall, almost 2 yrs ago that your country was at war, most of you (Ibos to be exact) castigated me. When I compared Nigeria to Animal Farm (just before the SELECTION that brought in GEJ) all the Ibos went up in arms---- always looking for something to war over. Well, we see it all now. I wish yall the best and I pray no harm will befall you or your luvd ones. Be Safe. But your country is about to enter into a full scale civil war in 2012. Goodluck. sad

God Bless yall.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by bkbabe97y(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2011
Of course they gone pretend like they dont see.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by xamphara: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2011
@OP , well, we are still laughing @ u cos a people do not become a problem by their ethnicity. Dont re-enact Hutus-Tutsis hear abeg,we are way too informed to go that way again.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Ejine(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2011
ONE NIGERIA!!! cool
Wetin naa? Una no want am again? grin
You forgot to add that during the events of 1967-1970, we were branded 'oil-greedy thieves' by the other zones when we tried to pull out. So why una dey complain now? All for the sake of the post of 'Minister of Finance', some people did a 180 degree turn on their previous stance, and began to peddle all kinds of propaganda regarding that war. So why you dey complain now? The wise never forgive and forget; they only forgive and learn. And we Igbos have learned that we have no allies in Nigeria except our Ibibio/Efik/Eket/Annang/Ekoi brothers, and frankly, that's all we need.
We've learnt how to get around in this 'One Nigeria', and we're going to keep giving 'em hell and playing the role of spoilers till the country implodes in a seismic blast of violence. We've learned, and we are so going to keep shoving the ONE NIGERIA down all your throats! grin No be wetin una want again?

And come 2015, I would urge all my fellow Igbo brothers to rally around the most illiterate, bitter, hateful, racist Islamic fundamentalist Northerner we can find.
No be ONE NIGERIA all of una dey ask for?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by bkbabe97y(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2011
Yall gave the country the knuckle-head in charge now, so wats gonna be diffrnt?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

First, let me express my condolence to the families of those affected by the dastardly act carried out on innocent people in Northern Nigeria today.

Stepping off the Plane in Bucharest I seen the sad news about whats going on in yall's country and the first thing that came to mind was: FO%OLISH NIGERIANS!!! Tribalism and hypocrisy's whats gonna kill yall. The main problem in Nigeria is the Ibos! They started all the crap happening in your nation today. First with Zik insisting (out of nothn but sheer greed) on a Union with the monsters in the North (even though these Northerners despise them----but, hey, anything to hurt the Yoruba's right?); dividing the Western Region; Creating instability in the Western Region in '64; dumping Awo in Jail on trumped up charges; Killing every top non-Ibo in the Military and Political circle in Jan, 1966; Seceding; starting a civil war. . . . .

Fast Forward a few years, and they was instrumental in IBB annulling the freest election in Nigerian history (Arthur Inziribe); They supported Abacha and led the way for him to becoming life President (Daniel Kano); they foisted GEJ on the rest yall; they supported Zoning, Rotation etc

To fail to see that Ibos and their Northern brethren are the biggest problems in Nigeria is to deny the obvious. I would advice the other Regions to seek a way to seperate from these two. At least the Hausas do not deny that they evil; the Ibos delude themselves that theyre saints. The faster these two Regions are left to their madness, the better for the rest of the country.

When I kept telling yall, almost 2 yrs ago that your country was at war, most of you (Ibos to be exact) castigated me. When I compared Nigeria to Animal Farm (just before the SELECTION that brought in GEJ) all the Ibos went up in arms---- always looking for something to war over. Well, we see it all now. I wish yall the best and I pray no harm will befall you or your luvd ones. Be Safe. But your country is about to enter into a full scale civil war in 2012. Goodluck. sad

God Bless yall.

Its easy to know those who have had zero ounce of what it is like to live in Nigeria. Did those bombs separate igbo from hausa and yoruba? Whoever did this to you would never find happiness. SMH.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2011
I never liked that man called zik.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by tpia5: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2011
@ ejine

o ti da igbo tan loju ara e abi?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by dayokanu(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2011
Ejiné:

ONE NIGERIA!!! cool
Wetin naa? Una no want am again? grin
You forgot to add that during the events of 1967-1970, we were branded 'oil-greedy thieves' by the other zones when we tried to pull out. So why una dey complain now? All for the sake of the post of 'Minister of Finance', some people did a 180 degree turn on their previous stance, and began to peddle all kinds of propaganda regarding that war. So why you dey complain now? The wise never forgive and forget; they only forgive and learn. And we Igbos have learned that we have no allies in Nigeria except our Ibibio/Efik/Eket/Annang/Ekoi brothers, and frankly, that's all we need.
We've learnt how to get around in this 'One Nigeria', and we're going to keep giving 'em hell and playing the role of spoilers till the country implodes in a seismic blast of violence. We've learned, and we are so going to keep shoving the ONE NIGERIA down all your throats! grin No be wetin una want again?

And come 2015, I would urge all my fellow Igbo brothers to rally around the most illiterate, bitter, hateful, racist Islamic fundamentalist Northerner we can find.
No be ONE NIGERIA all of una dey ask for?

This was what the Igbos got us into with the greed of Azikwe who forced us into this union.

And the brainless Igbos who went and voted 98% fr the most useless man in Nigerian political history
Re: They Laughed At Me. by homerac7: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2011
@OP

Guess d extreme cold in Bucharest has frozen your brain to think cognitively. It's obvious u hav a lot of things mixed up wt your ethnic jaundice u suffer from. All d rubbish u spewed is just not different from ramblings of a mad man. U need to get away from d cold outside and find some warmth, its getting to u badly.

@ DK

Ur case no get answer. Na clown u b. lol
Re: They Laughed At Me. by CyberG: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2011
Well bk. you made some good points but one thing is very germane in this conversation: Nigerians can not do anything about their past, but in the present, they followed the footsteps of their fore-runners by voting in the Goadtluck Jonothing! Yes, I know the south east and south south did not care about this man's pedigree and were further deceived when he began emphasizing that he is "Ebelechukwu" - an Igbo name! Personally, I would support anyone for president who was competent, a remarkable record of achievement in previous relevant positions, leadership capabilities, inspiring, decisive, etc. Jonadunce had none of such qualities but playing on tribalism, religion and sentiments of "I have no shoes, I will build airports in every state in Nigeria, I will build floating cities in the Niger Delta", etc, dodging all public debates and attempt to critique his records with considerable help in rigging the elections - this is the result! It's sad but now, Nigerians can recognize the evil of tribalism, ethnocentrism and religions and erase it from their brains when it comes to dealing with every issue even on NL. Crank up the heat on this useless 419 president to resign or be impeached. Nigerians have died in thousands already now but he want to protect his own 1 life with Israeli security, is that fair and using Nigerian money to pay for it?

Imagine even as someone living in a foreign country, how comforting to know that under most circumstances, the government will fight for every inch of encroachment on the well being of its citizens until it guarantees them succor and safety. In Nigeria, Jonadunce wants to just do his time, steal money, do nothing and be in history books. . .how sad!
Re: They Laughed At Me. by tpia5: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

God Bless yall.

bkbabe,for your stupidiity,you deserve to be laughed at.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by nku5: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

God Bless yall.

I cant believe that ignorance can be so firmly embedded in someone's essence. There is way too much one sided motor-park propaganda in your post and i really dont think its worth typing long lectures to show u the logic or lack of. Blame everything on others but leave yours out of it, and you have the nerve to talk about tribalism.

Whatever nuff said
Re: They Laughed At Me. by homerac7: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2011
^

Abeg forgive d OP, its obvious he's suffering from severe hypothermia. undecided
Re: They Laughed At Me. by ibelab(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2011
Bucharest Romania abi na na another one, u wann learn zigeuner style lol,
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
Vintage bkbabe97y. Always reasoning from his anus. Can you tell us who the SW voted for in the last election?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by muyoto: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
well, a comical relief in these tense, uncertain times won't hurt. . . grin
Re: They Laughed At Me. by jookco(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

God Bless yall.

Bk when you come back to the states meet me at Bukas Fulton st bk I will give you a cold herb from Kenya because I can see your brain got frisked by that extreme cold weather in Bucharest .
Re: They Laughed At Me. by wellmax(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
@OP, while trying hard to avoid another ethnic bashing, I'd always shared your thoughts. The ibos, whether they accept it or not are the forerunners of Nigeria's troubles. Even if Zik has his part of the blame, i would want to again point to the Ezeogwu coup. He killed top northern officers, Sultan:their religious ruler and T. Balewa. The north has not forgotten there crimes and Nigeria is still paying for this act perpetuated by the ibos.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by EkoIle1: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ OP and Cyberg

Well said.

Even what we see on NL is a sad extension of their warped mentality . They are too full of hate, jealous and greed and they've been displaying these disgusting qualities since day one with zik, irohnsi or whatever they call him, ekwueme and shagari and now this re,tard  called badluck.

Bunch of psychos,
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Yeske2(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2011
No need trading blames, let's all brace up for the worst next year. I have always advocated for one Nigeria but it seems we need to go our seperate ways and maybe in future, reconsider coming back together again. Just lost all hope in this experiment called Nigeria painful as it may be though after these recent bombings. We all have to stop living this lie and face the fact that NIGERIA cant be one. So sad but a bitter truth.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2011
I ask again who the SW voted for in the last election. I ask again what did AWo fight for in the sixtirs.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Onlytruth(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2011
Nchara:

I ask again who the SW voted for in the last election. I ask again what did AWo fight for in the sixtirs.

lol. They've all disappeared.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by EkoIle1: 3:22am On Dec 27, 2011
Nchara:

Keep quiet Olodo.

Last time I checked Osun state didn't give him shittt and the ones that did didn't give him no silly and ridiculous 100% votes like you mumu people.

And what's this rubbish got to do with your decades of stupidity and shadiness?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 3:57am On Dec 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Keep quiet Olodo.

Last time I checked Osun state didn't give him shittt and the ones that did didn't give him no silly and ridiculous 100% votes like you mumu people.

And what's this rubbish got to do with your decades of stupidity and shadiness?

Irredeemable fool

The last time anyone checked
Lagos
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Ekiti
5 states all voted for GEJ
Osun (less than 10% of the Yoruba population) gave him 10, 20, 30 or so % vote
The Yorubas living in the SE, SS, and possibly N, also voted for him
5 Igbo states also voted for GEJ which balances the equation
Keep fooling yourself and chocking in blood money from Tinubu/Fasola
The cause that your brother Djustice heaped on you will alight, certainly.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by EkoIle1: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2011
Nchara:

Irredeemable fool

The last time anyone checked
Lagos
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Ekiti
5 states all voted for GEJ
Osun (less than 10% of the Yoruba population) gave him 10, 20, 30 or so % vote
The Yorubas living in the SE, SS, and possibly N, also voted for him
5 Igbo states also voted for GEJ which balances the equation
Keep fooling yourself and chocking in blood money from Tinubu/Fasola
The cause that your brother Djustice heaped on you will alight, certainly.

Ode, you said SW and the last time I checked, SW is not a state, it's a region and one state within the region did not vote for him so you can not say the whole of SW and the ones that did like I said did not give him no mumu and ridiculous 100% votes. He def wont have picked up anything in the SW if not because of the same gullible and treacherous ibo in the SW like Lagos and Ogun

All your percentage this and that dance around is nothing BS.

Good to know some clown called Djustice is your new Hero and Lord savior and Babalawo.

Olodo. Again, what's this got to do with your decades of stupidity and shadiness?
Re: They Laughed At Me. by moremi2008(m): 4:51am On Dec 27, 2011
Comic relief!
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, you said SW and the last time I checked, SW is not a state, it's a region and one state within the region did not vote for him so you can not say the whole of SW and the ones that did like I said did not give him no mumu and ridiculous 100% votes. He def wont have picked up anything in the SW if not because of the same gullible and treacherous ibo in the SW like Lagos and Ogun

Good to know some clown called Djustice is your new Hero and Lord savior and Babalawo. 

Olodo. Again, what's this got to do with your decades of stupidity and shadiness?

I do not know how any one can redeem you from your sad state

GEJ won in the SW like he did in the SE
5 states out of one is a resounding victory
ONLY an im/be/ci/le will say otherwise.
Even if the SE gave GEJ 100% vote, it will not make him the president
It was your SW vote that gave him the edge over Buhari
Now can you tell us why your people, with their ACN, voted GEJ and abandoned their own candidate?
Now you claim it was Igbos in the SW (I dey laugh oh) that voted GEJ. That claim is porous unless you agree Igbos are 65% of the SW. You will have to choose one, as I have dug you into a hole.

The other incoherent things you penned there are, as usual, pieces of thrash that I have not bothered to look at.
Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2011
Presidential election result in Osun

http://assemblyonline.info/?p=6032

INEC official results for Osun state
PDP 188,409
ACN 299,711
CPC 6997
ANPP 3617
APS 513
ARP 300
FRESH 219
NTP 321
PDC 1268
PNPP 267
PFP 965
PEP 1285
SDMP 614
UNDP 1755
ADC 5172
HPP 217
LDPN 116
ME 267
NCP 378
LLPP 333

Now let anyone tell me PDP did not get a significant vote from Osun. You can blame others as much as you like, you are the real cause of the problem for abandoning Buhari/Ribadu
Re: They Laughed At Me. by EkoIle1: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2011
Nchara:

Presidential election result in Osun

http://assemblyonline.info/?p=6032

INEC official results for Osun state
PDP 188,409
ACN 299,711
CPC 6997
ANPP 3617
APS 513
ARP 300
FRESH 219
NTP 321
PDC 1268
PNPP 267
PFP 965
PEP 1285
SDMP 614
UNDP 1755
ADC 5172
HPP 217
LDPN 116
ME 267
NCP 378
LLPP 333

Now let anyone tell me PDP did not get a significant vote from Osun. You can blame others as much as you like, you are the real cause of the problem for abandoning Buhari/Ribadu

Re: They Laughed At Me. by Nchara: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

You have nothing more to say than to repost your earlier rubbish? You are the most boring, unintelligent being I have ever seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Creates Jobs To Fight Boko Haram / Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As GEJ'sAchievements In N-West / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.