Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

"we Know The Sponsors Of Bokoharam" - Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "we Know The Sponsors Of Bokoharam" - Gej (1068 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"we Know The Sponsors Of Bokoharam" - Gej by 27naira(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2011
It beats me to know that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria made this statement "We know the sponsors of Boko Haram" but is yet to act decisively.

Now i want to ask, do you believe he really knows? or is it just a rant to play on the collective intelligence of average Nigerian.

I almost cried when i heard him say that "we may have to live with the bombs". To me, it appears like[b] he easily forgets his statements[/b]. Maybe, Mr President has given up.

Flash back into the year, an Iranian important assorted arms into the country, he was charged to court but we no longer hear this on the news. Atiku and Co., threatened to make the country ungovernable but yet no investigation have been done concerning such a "national security threat". Borno and Yobe are border towns, yet the Immigration authorities have woefully failed to secure our porous borders. It is absolutely clear that almost every single one in government is incompetent.

(1) (Reply)

Message To Fg: How To Stop Boko Haram / The Walls Of Benin / American Despiration: 26-yr-old Nigeria Weds 60-yr-old American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.