Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Gamers VM 3.0.0 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gamers VM 3.0.0 (1222 Views)

Gamers Vm Programming Examples / Gamers V Examples / Looking For People Interested In Exploring JavaEE 5 And EJB 3.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gamers VM 3.0.0 by Ogim: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2011
I just uploaded a new version of my Gamers vrtual machine and its compiler for game making. I use to have a problem thinking, which program should i use, how to put sound and other game files, its had to get all the required functions for game making in one programming languge. Learning all the required functions and procedures from different vendors and programmers would be too much, so i decided to use my programming skill to create a runtime environment (Gamers Virtual Machine) with all the neccesary function in creating a 2D game. So i created my own programming language for game making which i call "Gamers progrmming". The runtime env and the compiler are both freeware and i also added a key section for does who would like to commerciallize their games created with Gamers VM, with the key section they can lock their games and ask for keys from the player before playing the games. The softwares can be downloaded from http://www.gamersvm.somee.com/sysreq.html
Re: Gamers VM 3.0.0 by kodewrita(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2011

(1)

After Web Design What Next....... / I.T. Schools / Do You Want To Learn Java. Here Is Your Chance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.