Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (13415 Views)

Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by TRUTHTELA: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
Uwazuruike to succeed Ojukwu
•Ancient Nri Kingdom set to crown MASSOB boss new Igbo leader
From CHIDI NNADI, Enugu
Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Following the death of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu in November, the Ancient Nri Kingdom is set to anoint the leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, the new Igbo leader.

Already, His Majesty, Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh, the NriEnwelana 11 and traditional ruler of the Ancient Nri Kingdom has written Uwazuruike to communicate to him their decision to give him the new role.

The letter dated December 16 and signed by the Palace Secretary, Chijioke Ifeka entitled, “Proposed conferment of a chieftaincy title of Ijele Ndigbo and bestowment of Ofo Ndigbo as the successor of Igbo leadership” reminded Uwazuruike that the same anointing was given to his mentor, Ikemba Nnewi, by the kingdom before he assumed the leadership of Biafra in 1977.

According to the Eze Nri, Uwazuruike was considered fit to lead the Igbo as “the council took into consideration your activities since your assumption as the leader of MASSOB, your ability to lead the Igbo youths to a resolution for a specific movement called Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.
“History taught us that no revolution is achieved without violence; in your case, you preached non-violence, which to us watchers was strange because you listened to your mentor, the late Chief Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu.”

The traditional ruler said they had also observed that Uwazuruike had an attitude that was glaring in extra leadership quality.
“The council noted further the quality recommendations from Igbo stakeholders were positive directions. Your courage and dedication towards the course of Ndigbo is very amiable. Consequent upon this, the Eze Nri in Council further recommended His Majesty to bestow on you the Ofo Ndigbo as further  anointment towards your eventual future responsibility as the leader of Ndigbo,” he said.
The Eze Nri recalled when recently he travelled to Staunton, Virginia, USA, to dedicate a land allocated to Ndigbo by the State of Virginia, saying Uwazuruike’s leadership qualities were recognised and extolled by the Igbo community there.
He told the MASSOB leader that the new role would be conferred on him on February 18 next year during the Iguaro Ndigbo annual celebration, which marked the annual proclamation of Igbo lunar year.
When contacted by Daily Sun, Chief Uwazuruike confirmed that he had received the letter from the Nri Kingdom and accepted the offer and the new role.
Ojukwu died on November 26 and would be buried on February 2 next year; thus the new role given to Uwazuruike was expected to fill the vacuum created by the death of Ojukwu in the Igbo nation.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/27/national-27-12-2011-0012.html
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by TRUTHTELA: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
Wonder, wonder, wonder!!!!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by xtianh(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
I strongly believe that under the leadership of Uwazurike, Biafra will soon be declared a Republic.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by ASOROCKb(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
xtianh:

I strongly believe that under the leadership of Uwazurike, Biafra will soon be declared a Republic.
Sure will
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
Am not too sure about this.

Ojukwu was a great man who served the purpose of defending Nigbo in the face of genocide.

But right now I dont think we need another Ojukwu or his clone.

What we need given the kind of new challenges we face right now and how we can approach them is a leader who can model himself like Alex Sammond (The leader of Scottish National Party).

We need a Politician who appreciates our history but has a clear understanding of how to approach the future. We need a Politician not a Soldier (or wanna be Soldier)! Going forward we need a Politician able to get our message accross.

I have come to learn over the years that what we seek, the properous future we seek is similar to what a lot of people want accross the country but we have not put our arguments forward in a way that helps us build the required concensus we need to advance these arguments. I dont think Uwazurike is well equiped for this journey. (DEMOCRACY is a game of numbers - Never forget this fact!)

We need a broader agenda than protesting unending marginalization. Non-igbos are also suffering as much as Igbos in Nigeria. Nigeria will buckle and collapse under its own weight if the country does not change course and the Igbos do not need to single-handedly spearhed the dis-integration of this country. It is up to Nigeria as a whole to make of its future what it wants!

Going forward we need a leader that has a clear agenda of promoting a vibrant and self sufficient economy in the East. Supporting trade/commerce proudly, promoting world class education and healthcare. Supporting devolution of power from the Federal Government to regional Governments (this will help tackle a lot of injustice and corruption in Nigeria).

There is a lot we can achieve as a united people through diplomacy, networking and concillation. While doing this we must remain proud of who we are, proud of our values and proud of our inherent democratic nature. By this I mean promoting our culture that supports freedom of speech and the ability of sub-ordinates questioning their leaders for this is what democracy is about and should be about. If anybody tells you politics is about everybody agreeing with whatever their spiritual leaders or tradtional leaders says no matter how senseless it is tell them they belong to the last century.

In fact in brief we need a very sophisticated leader to guide us towards a more prosperous destiny where we live and let others live for that has being out motto.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Yeske2(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2011
Uwazurike has the same passion as Great Ojukwu so i believe in him.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by executinal(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2011
mikeansy:

Ojukwu was a great man who served the purpose of defending Nigbo in the face of genocide.

What we need given the kind of new challenges we face right now and how we can approach them is a leader who can model himself like Alex Sammond (The leader of Scottish National Party).

We need a Politician who appreciates our history but has a clear understanding of how to approach the future. We need a Politician not a Soldier (or wanna be Soldier)! Going forward we need a Politician able to get our message accross.

I have come to learn over the years that what we seek, the properous future we seek is similar to what a lot of people want accross the country but we have not put our arguments forward in a way that helps us build the required concensus we need to advance these arguments. I dont think Uwazurike is well equiped for this journey. (DEMOCRACY is a game of numbers - Never forget this fact!)

We need a broader agenda than protesting unending marginalization. Non-igbos are also suffering as much as Igbos in Nigeria. Nigeria will buckle and collapse under its own weight if the country does not change course and the Igbos do not need to single-handedly spearhed the dis-integration of this country. It is up to Nigeria as a whole to make of its future what it wants!

Going forward we need a leader that has a clear agenda of promoting a vibrant and self sufficient economy in the East. Supporting trade/commerce proudly, promoting world class education and healthcare. Supporting devolution of power from the Federal Government to regional Governments (this will help tackle a lot of injustice and corruption in Nigeria).

There is a lot we can achieve as a united people through diplomacy, networking and concillation. While doing this we must remain proud of who we are, proud of our values and proud of our inherent democratic nature. By this I mean promoting our culture that supports freedom of speech and the ability of sub-ordinates questioning their leaders for this is what democracy is about and should be about. If anybody tells you politics is about everybody agreeing with whatever their spiritual leaders or tradtional leaders says no matter how senseless it is tell them they belong to the last century.

In fact in brief we need a very sophisticated leader to guide us towards a more prosperous destiny where we live and let others live for that has being our motto.
well said
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Onlytruth(m): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2011
I accept Uwazuruike based on his passion and commitment.  cool
However, he is still RAW, and needs formal training in "Strategic studies", i.e. political and military/security training. I don't care how he obtains them, HE NEEDS THEM.

He  needs officer level training. His non-violence philosophy is good, but it MAY NOT serve Ndigbo well in the unfolding scenario in Nigeria.  I wouldn't want a crippled leader, who would be held hostage by his lack of military training, and continue to preach non-violence when others are killing us and taking over our land. I want someone who can go toe to toe with leaders of other regions in Nigeria. Ojukwu's shoe is HUGE, but Uwazuruike is still young enough to "Upgrade" into Ojukwu's shoes. Yes he can do it!  cool

We Ndigbo will follow him once he demonstrates the requisite training/skills, which manifests through his actions in the months and years ahead.  cool cool
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by NegroNtns(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2011
Ojukwu died on November 26 and would be buried on February 2 next year

I really dont know wtf you keeping him frozen this long for. . . . .hurry up and put him in the soil.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Ralph after his release from jail.

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2011
I do not know about this. . .

Too soon. . .

And what gives the Eze Nri this right? undecided
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by tpia5: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Can anyone explain the incident where ojukwu was acused of assaulting a british officer over a woman.

I'd like to know more about this please, since i cant seem to find any records on this anywhere in spite of the fact that the media keeps making mention of it.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Dec 27, 2011
Another coward succeed the former coward
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 4:58am On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Another coward succeed the former coward

I think you confuse this man with your late tiger clawed face uncle, Akintola.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2011
No act of Akintola shows he is a coward.

Even when a trained soldier came to meet him in his bedroom, He brought out a gun fought and died like a man, Like a rue Generalissimo that he is. Not unlike the Ojuku that skipped town to Abidjan when faced with war

what a Biatch
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2011
mikeansy:

Ojukwu was a great man who served the purpose of defending Nigbo in the face of [size=16pt]genocide[/size].

Tell me more about the bolded "genocide" you mentioned, otherwise you make good points in the rest of your post! You did not even come close to seeing what actually happened but most people throw out statements they gleaned from propaganda they've been fed for years! Give me a few references to support your position and arguments! The Hutu vs Tutsi genocide is well established and documented. Tell exactly what findings lead to that conclusion and hope we can have an intelligent debate!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 5:09am On Dec 27, 2011
read what a real warlord, Effiong had to say about Ojuku

When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.

The b1nch fled the war front and left the populace to die

What a shame to war generals.

God bless Effiong a true general who waited not the biatch who fled
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 5:19am On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

No act of Akintola shows he is a coward.

Even when a trained soldier came to meet him in his bedroom, He brought out a gun fought and died like a man, Like a rue Generalissimo that he is. Not unlike the Ojuku that skipped town to Abidjan when faced with war

what a Biatch

Are you sure he died like that? Is that what your family tells you?

He probably died on his knees instead of standing like a man.

That is the lineage that you come from.  And do you have the tiger claws as well? I hope that cuts deep.

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2011
CyberG:

Tell me more about the bolded "genocide" you mentioned, otherwise you make good points in the rest of your post! You did not even come close to seeing what actually happened but most people throw out statements they gleaned from propaganda they've been fed for years! Give me a few references to support your position and arguments! The Hutu vs Tutsi genocide is well established and documented. Tell exactly what findings lead to that conclusion and hope we can have an intelligent debate!

Do you want me to put up videos so you could watch how the shameless Federal troops bombed market and churches.
Dem tell dem say na their Biafran soldiers dey fight?
What could be more stupid than using bomber jets to tear a market, a church and Refugee camps? If that is not genocide then tell me what it can be called?
So killing of male kids in Asaba and Onitsha is war and not genocide.
You are a dunce, maybe for this Xmas season. mumu.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2011
Shortly afterward, a detachment of soldiers led by Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi arrived at Akintola’s residence.  Upon sighting the soldiers, [size=18pt]Akintola opened fire – lightly wounding a few of them including Capt Nwobosi.  After bravely fighting for his life and engaging the soldiers in a gunfight, Akintola was shot dead by Nwobosi and his men[/size].

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/siollun/1966_coup2.htm

Culled from a Igbo website

Thats how valiant men die, They dont run to Abidjan like that biatch called Ojuku

Aare Samuel Ladoke Akintola a brave man, A valiant man.

We are proud of you. A warrior who dies fighting not one who flees to Abidjan
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 5:37am On Dec 27, 2011
CyberG:

Shedding Light on Asaba Nightmare

TAMPA, Fla. (Oct 12, 2009)  They were unprepared for the flood of emotions that engulfed them when survivors of the 1967 massacre in Asaba, Nigeria, solemnly stood at the podium and told their stories.

Without tissues on hand, tears streamed down the faces of the men, soaking the collars of both Western suitcoats and traditional Nigerian bubas.

For some in the audience, this was the first chance in 42 years to learn the fate of their loved ones.

“This is the first time in my life that I’ve been told the story of what happened, and my own father was killed in that war,” said Michael Nwanze, a political science professor at Howard University in Washington, D.C. “I buried my father but I was never able to mourn him because I didn’t know the truth.”

The survivors of the Oct. 7, 1967, massacre in Asaba, Nigeria, had been waiting more than four decades to shed light on the nightmare that haunts them still and to tally and honor the dead – estimated by some accounts to be from 500 to 2,000 men and boys. The massacre occurred during Nigeria’s bitter civil war, and those targeted were of Igbo ethnicity.

Helping the Nigerian people piece together the puzzle of the long-buried tragedy is anthropology professor Elizabeth Bird, assistant anthropology professor Erin Kimmerle and Fraser Ottanelli, chairman of the department of history, who are working with the USF Libraries Holocaust & Genocide Studies Center and a Tampa Police Homicide Det. Charles Massucci.

The researchers are gathering documents, recording oral histories and this spring will travel to Nigeria to examine mass graves in the hopes of creating a memorial to the decades-old slayings.

The Oct. 9-10 Asaba Memorial Project symposium at USF kicked off the effort that included launching the Asaba Memorial Project website. The site will serve as an international record of the massacre, including archive images, oral histories, official records, newspaper articles and other materials the USF team gathers.

It will be no small task. Memories of the massacre are hazy and details conflict. Nevertheless, Ottanelli said it’s the oral histories -  the voices of the people - that will make the events of Asaba come alive.

“It humanizes what we’ve been reading,” he said. “It takes an event so far away and puts a human face to it. The testimony is very powerful. We’re honored and humbled by this awesome responsibility.”

For the survivors, a public acknowledgement of the deaths and a permanent memorial to their lost loved ones will bring a measure of justice that has been elusive for more than four decades.

“We can forgive but we should never, ever forget,” said Chinelo Egwuatu, 53, a 15-year Tampa resident who survived the Biafra-Nigerian civil war and post-war famine, although two of her siblings perished. “This is a good thing USF is doing. There is no way you can bring the people back, but you can at least acknowledge that it happened.”

Up until now, little has been recorded about the Asaba massacre. Details were hidden from the international press. Nigerian government officials refused to comment publicly. And an international observer team was accused of conducting a hasty, haphazard investigation in which it concluded no genocide had occurred.

[img]http://news.usf.edu/article/articlefiles/1762-ASABA-MEMORIAL-PROJECT-21.jpg
[/img]

[img]http://news.usf.edu/article/articlefiles/1762-ASABA-MEMORIAL-PROJECT-11.jpg
[/img]

http://news.usf.edu/article/templates/?a=1762
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2011
I really dont know why some non-Igbos think they can tell our history for us or somehow keep us down?

Honestly you guys need to get a life. You have enough to worry about the failure called Nigeria and I really dont know why you guys think Ndigbo are your problem.

These guys DayoKanu and CyberG you have no business being on this thread. You will not be able to brainwash the Igbo man, so if I was you I will be more worried about the failure called Nigeria. leave Ndigbo alone and get a life for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^^ their life depend on Igbo people.
If Igbo story no dey market dem go run mad for street.
I never see how people can be so f00lish
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Nigeria will continue to suffer from its history so long as she contiinues to live in denial.

Its amazing when folks who have been brainwashed accuse others of brainwashing.

I dont know what history books you guys read but a lot happened in this country than a group of men planning a coup and another group planning a counter coup and then 2 sets of people going to war after then. Thats that propaganda version most of you read.

Selective killing of people who spoke a different language or practiced a different religion or looked different did not start today in Nigeria. we had such cases even before indepence and at the height of crisis that  saw Gowon emerge as head of state and events thereafter, there was systemic killing of Igbos in the North whether civilian or Military and there was a clear support by the Nigerian state on this pogrom. Now if this does not qualify as genocide I dont know what is?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^

They already know the story, but they do not care.

That is why we must fight back.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by NegroNtns(m): 6:16am On Dec 27, 2011
Shut Up!! see your brothers shedding alligator tears for Florida. They cry for Naija nobody listen to them, them go cry for OAU no one paid them attention, them go UN go cry no response, now they carry go Tampa go dey shed tears. Should we call the people of MidWest to come and join lament wetin your fathers take dem eye see? Na only you get tears or na only you suffer war?

Onyiochi!!

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra.

This guy Effiong is who Biafra should be worshipping. Listen to his wisdom in this quote. Ibo no sabi politics. . . in the arena of politics you all are deadbrain. See and follow example of Calabar man to see what savvy people do when cornered and all options for self-defense are gone. You don't continue a lost fight and you dont turn your back and flee. . . no, you stay and negotiate your preservation.

Dayo, I agree, Effiong is the true warrior and his clan people ought to raise their head high in pride. Ojukwu was. . . . oh shyyt, is he buried yet before I complete this sentence? Yeye people, go put that guy in ground so I can speak.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2011
mikeansy:

Nigeria will continue to suffer from its history so long as she contiinues to live in denial.

Its amazing when folks who have been brainwashed accuse others of brainwashing.

I dont know what history books you guys read but a lot happened in this country than a group of men planning a coup and another group planning a counter coup and then 2 sets of people going to war after then. Thats that propaganda version most of you read.

Selective killing of people who spoke a different language or practiced a different religion or looked different did not start today in Nigeria. we had such cases even before indepence and at the height of crisis that  saw Gowon emerge as head of state and events thereafter, there was systemic killing of Igbos in the North whether civilian or Military and there was a clear support by the Nigerian state on this pogrom. Now if this does not qualify as genocide I dont know what is?

What do you call the systematic killing of other regional leaders by Igbo soldiers and sparing theirs?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2011
Effiong was the real leader who saw that the situation was hopeless but rather than watch his people to continue suffering he negotiated a surrender while Ojuku ran way

So when the leader Ojuku ran away, What does he think would happen to the people he left?

Obviously he doesnt care, he only cares about his own egos.

WHich warlord would flee the warfront? Only a cowardly Ojuku would do such despicable act

In military warfare, Its a shame to run away.

What a Pussiee, Ojuku is a disgrace to everyone who has ever worn a military uniform even if its Man o war, Civil Defence or Security guard grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2011
As I said the Yoruba being the loudest are the weakest.

Poor Dayo has to live in his uncle's shadow.

The man died on his knees. After initial bravado, he met his fate by an Igbo man.

And what is worse is none of his kinsmen mourned his death.   cry
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by freecocoa(f): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Mr Dayokanu please shut you gutter of a mouth and leave this thread if you have nothing to say,what are you even doing here? Why following us up and down,we are not looking for boy boy I'm sure your aboki friends need your services,calling a great man names as if you can ever be anywhere near his greatness rubbish.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2011
Your people are cursed, Aside from the world renowned cowardice acts of Ojuku,

They are born to be slaves to Abokis. Its called a Slave gene.

The same one in Azikwe that turned him into an errand boy for Balewa.

The same one in Ekwueme that turned him into a slave to a Grade 2 teacher called Shagari

The same one in Sylvester Ugo, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, even a whole Professor called Soludo who chose to be an errand boy to your Aboki Slave masters

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

As I said the Yoruba being the loudest are the weakest.

Poor Dayo has to live in his uncle's shadow.

The man died on his knees. After initial bravado, he met his fate by an Igbo man.

And what is worse is none of his kinsmen mourned his death.   cry

Surely 100,000 Igbos can testify to the weakness of Yorubas like Black Scorpion

100,000 Igbos turned to vegetables begging for their lives while Adekunle roughshod over them with reckless abandon

What happened to all the Igbo Generals? they turned to Adekunles bitches, Everything that walked felt Adekunle when he entered Igbo towns. Even Ojuku fled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Lives Under Threat, Ibadan Family Heads Cry Out To Buhari / Chukwuma Umeoji Rejects Toll Gates In South East / Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.