Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims (5063 Views)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by ceomike(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Minister of Information Abba Moro yesterday announced that the Federal Government would take care of all eductaional expenses for the children of Sunday's Madalla bomb victims.

The offer is for children who lost their parents during the bomb explosion at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Madalla, Suleja Local Government, Niger State.

source: http://gog.li/gtd
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by eunisam: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2011
So they are waiting for bomb to take place befor they will give free education>

Naija nawaooo wey me never see school fees pay them come double it how man go take pay the fees.

Should I go invite BH to bomb us befor they remember us?
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by ayusman16(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2011
eunisam:

So they are waiting for bomb to take place befor they will give free education>

Naija nawaooo wey me never see school fees pay them come double it how man go take pay the fees.

Should I go invite BH to bomb us befor they remember us?

Yes please do, Nobody will miss you.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by obowunmi(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Publicity stunt. Those kids will never receive anything.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Afam4eva(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2011
We have the dumbest government in dumb Africa.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
SMH , No comment cry cry cry

afam4eva:

We have the dumbest government in dumb Africa.

You can say that again.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Thats a step in the right direction, I also advocate that the government establish a body to provide the victims with hope for tomorrow. Infact, government should provide with food for the next day, most parents are dead.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by crestbiz: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nonsense, God will punish all of them one by one! cry
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
We know this government will not do nothing
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by asoebi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Well hope it last cus naija govt. are gud at making promises they cannot fufil
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
what if BH detonate bombs in their various schools and eventually,the kids are finanlly killed? Instead of FG to address insecurity squarely, she kips foolin herself! Jona u fall my hand!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nigerian Politicians and their politics. The man from Enugu whose children were bombed during the Oct 10th 2010 independence celebration have not received a dime from the govt till today. The deputy senate president, governor chime of Enugu state and jonathan promised to help the man but up till today they have not fulfil the promise. Infact the last time i heard of the man in sun newspaper this year, he was suffering from stroke. He said he have not heard or receive anything from them. And now they are promising another one again. Mtsheww
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
These politicians are nothing to write home about,like this would be the first time they'll make empty promises,I just pity those innocent children.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by wowo2: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
is there any hope left for Nigeria?
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Akwasi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
If you want to know the whole story behind these bombings, read this post from this blog http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in.html
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Northerners are becoming my enemies angry angry
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by rumomonga(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jonah-tan. D sleeping presido,
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by librangyps(f): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
Rubbish talk, Free education my a.s
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by LEXYLOV: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
Please naija government not only that they deserve. You should also open bank account for them to cater for their daily expenses or include them in your salary row and provide them better accomodation and security.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by cindylee: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Stories! Its like we have forgotten that Nigerians have short memory span! Give us two weeks maximum and we would stop talking about this bombing unless of course boko haram gives us yet another reason to revisit this issue!
Naija we hail thee!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Koolking(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
this is sure presidential ineptitude. Govt feels people are happy about the so-called free education to bomb victim's families? Automatic jobs and money to the families of slained corpers? Geez!!!!!!!!! These speak volume of the present govt. It means the problems can never be addressed, this has been reechoed by the president in his speech on the xmas day bombing: “THE ISSUE OF BOMBING IS ONE OF THE BURDENS WE MUST LIVE WITH. IT WILL NOT LAST FOREVER!

GEJ has never deserved my respect. He would only earned my respect if he resigns due to gross incompetencies and helps in the impending revolution & evolution of this great country.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by gbogboti: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
I hate naija youths! You guys are all cowards! All u do is make stupid noise on nairaland. If there's a call 4 Tahir Square, all of u will prefer 2 sit and safe ur heads. 4getin dat u are dead already. Sit there and be lamentin about ur foolish leaders.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by xterra2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Na lie jor !!
Dey no go see any money
Naija na today ?
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by cycline404(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt]One thing i know is Jona Jona is a FAILURE,  That Man is interested in oil, Nothing else, Dumb fool he his, [/size][/size]
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by kizito96(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its not enough. Their parents would have done better if the country was in order and their life spared
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by DAY12(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Up Gej wink
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Challas(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
obowunmi:

Publicity stunt. Those kids will never receive anything.
GOVERNMENT MAGIC
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by chinnyonwu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Their children no go church?
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by thehomer: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Isn't education supposed to be free through out primary and secondary school? Another question of course is what the quality of the school is.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by sizzlers(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
let's start the so called resolutn now, 9ja must be divided across religious line. Dis is serious all the aboki wey dey my area just dey smile, i just feel like,
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Pharoh: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
LEXYLOV:

Please naija government not only that they deserve. You should also open bank account for them to cater for their daily expenses or include them in your salary row and provide them better accomodation and security.

That is commendable if they can do it because even making such announcement is not so ideal, they should just cater for every victim and try to improve the security.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by muyoto: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
crackhouse:

Nigerian Politicians and their politics. The man from Enugu whose children were bombed during the Oct 10th 2010 independence celebration have not received a dime from the govt till today. The deputy senate president, governor chime of Enugu state and jonathan promised to help the man but up till today they have not fulfil the promise. Infact the last time i heard of the man in sun newspaper this year, he was suffering from stroke. He said he have not heard or receive anything from them. And now they are promising another one again. Mtsheww

our sad story. . . sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) / Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court / The Resurgent Niger Delta Avengers, A Yoruba Viewpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.