Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie (7274 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
hey guys
time to be creative nd make an award winning movie
dis is a very easy . all u hav to do is to act from where d orda person stop.
lets see how imaginative ure

pls note your act most hav an atom of fear or comedy in it. welcome jokers

camera rolling
1 2 3 aaand
ACTION!!!

its a dark and stormy nite, Genivieve was home alone having her bath singing "I am sexy and i know it" when d light suddenly went off
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
* walks in quietly and bleep Genevieve, and escape* grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^
grin grin̶̲̥̅̊ lol

** heard her screaming n went to check grin grin̶̲̥̅̊ sees bin gbagbo escaping**
**calls D̶̲̥̅̊ police** grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

*gives bin gbagbo a hot chase * grin grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bigbabo ran into the nearby bush and so donkol could not catchup wif him
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
bin gbagbo:

* walks in quietly and bleep Genevieve, and escape* grin grin
WTF Bin y would u bleep her na cry, ika ni e o, police arrives and genny gives her statement, bin becomes a f3ckn fugitive[b], sars, [/b] boko haram EFCC NAFDAC ALquaeda D'banj in collaboration with good music, dhensity all join in search of that bloody fugutive, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
** panting afta D̶̲̥̅̊ long unsuccessful chase of bin gbagbo**

** calls D̶̲̥̅̊ police to search D̶̲̥̅̊ bushes for the escaping bin gbagbo** grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Omo D̶̲̥̅̊ guy dey rrun like bush meat. grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
luck runs out on Bin Gbagbo as a big animal trap caught him, the news of Genny bein raped is the talk of the town, tabloids and international tv station, in one of the tabloids she says
"He came out of no where and attacked me, don't knnow him before but he would pay badly for this" cry cry
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
a month pass, Genny misses her period shocked shocked
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bunmioguns(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
Genny's family arrested Bin and put him in Police Station
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by ARareGem(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
Just a week in Kirikiri prison, Bin vanishes! All that was found in his cell, was a lock of hair and a femur bone.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
SUDDENLY BIN'S RELATIVES SHOW UP WITH A CONFIRMED LAWYER AND DECIDE TO SUE GENEVIEVE FOR IMPROPER STATEMENT AND ACCUSATION (it was dark in her house therefore she couldn't have known who 4lkd her)

AND THEY ALSO WENT AHEAD TO SUE THE PRISON WARDEN FOR NEGLIGENCE ( they put him in the same cell with CLIFFORD ORJI )
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
lilkech:

SUDDENLY BIN'S RELATIVES SHOW UP WITH A CONFIRMED LAWYER AND DECIDE TO SUE GENEVIEVE FOR IMPROPER STATEMENT AND ACCUSATION (it was dark in her house therefore she couldn't have known who 4lkd her)   

AND THEY ALSO WENT AHEAD TO SUE THE PRISON WARDEN FOR NEGLIGENCE ( they put him in the same cell with CLIFFORD ORJI )
lol guy correct, pls tell me u are a lawyer,
every thing gets complicated who must have rap>ed genny?
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bin makes plans to leave the Countrry afta escaping kirikiri  grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

At the court D̶̲̥̅̊ judgement was postponed for further hearing as soon as a DNA test is  carried out on D̶̲̥̅̊ baby  afta delivery cool cool grin̶̲̥̅̊ hopefully if they catch bin gbagbo angry
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
fresh testtimony is revealed, a 17 years old girl says as tthe hour it happened she saw sum1 climbing the feence, excaping, which she identifies as gen. Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by ARareGem(f): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
Olu wetin? grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
dhensity:

fresh testtimony is revealed, a 17 years old girl says as tthe hour it happened she saw sum1 climbing the feence, excaping, which she identifies as gen. Olusegun Obasanjo.

THE RETIRED GENERAL GETS SUMMONED TO THE PRELIMINARY HEARING

HE STATES THAT HE DOES NOT EVER NEED TO SNEAK OR JUMP FENCE TO 4LK GENEVIEVE

HE JUST SENDS HER A BLANK CHEQUE AND THEN INVITES HER TO HIS FARM

SHE CONFIRMED THE GENERALS STATEMENT

THE JUDGE DISMISSES THE WITNESS AND REMANDS HER IN CUSTODY FOR 1 YEAR FOR GIVING FALSE WITNESS IN COURT

THE CASE WAS ADJOURNED TILL THE NEXT MONTH (month 3 out of 9 of the pregnancy)
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Bin gbagbo escapes to italy where he is caught by security officials for illegal migration and is deported back to nigeria and handed over to the police grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Donkollione is queestioned by security officials on the issue whether it was bin gbagbo or GENERAL OLU dat was seen on that day of the incident , Donkol says it was bin gbagbo he saw escaping from genny's house and he was sure he was not dreaming grin grin
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2011
sum buttons were pressed the case was swept unnder the carpet. Genny is released in the 4th mnth, but the father of the child Genny is carrying is not known yet, meanwhile D BANJ is fuming and so bitter bout it.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Sophizzy(f): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2011
5 months into d pregnancy, Genny is rushed 2 d hospital & delivers a well grown 6-eyed rainbow-coloured baby.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2011
Sophizzy:

5 months into d pregnancy, Genny is rushed 2 d hospital & delivers a well grown 6-eyed rainbow-coloured baby.

AFTER THE BABY IS DELIVERED THE DOCTOR OPENS UP GENEVIEVES T0T0 FURTHER AND EXCLAIMS

" OH MY SANGO ! . . . THERE IS STILL SOMETHING IN HERE "
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bunmioguns(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2011
BIN was sacked by his BOSS for bleeping his daughter and he was seen hawking Pure water and Gala @ Oshodi Market
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2011
Previously on The Legend of D Jokers
Genevieve got violated, bin excapes@ the moment genny shouted for help Donko chases Bin, eventually bin was caught and arrested,  Genny gets pregnant a legal battle arises if bin commited the act,then fresh evidence arises that Gen olusegun Obasanjo excaped also, obj denies the evidence, Genny was remanded 4 a year 4 givin false evidence against bin,  she got released earlier. suprisingly 5 mnths in to the pregnancy genny was rushed in2 the hospital & delivers a well grown 6-eyed rainbow-coloured baby. AFTER THE BABY IS DELIVERED THE DOCTOR OPENS UP ]GENEVIEVE T0T0 FURTHER AND EXCLAIMS

" OH MY SANGO ! . . . THERE IS STILL SOMETHING IN HERE ", what could it be!!!
]i]THE LEGEND OF THE JOKERS!!![/i]
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
lilkech:

AFTER THE BABY IS DELIVERED THE DOCTOR OPENS UP GENEVIEVES T0T0 FURTHER AND EXCLAIMS

" OH MY SANGO ! . . . THERE IS STILL SOMETHING IN HERE "
doctor brings it out and behold it was a cape like that of super man, could Genny son be our hero
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
miraculously shocked the baby's shape began to transform, the other eyes started disappearing until it became normal,his body shape becam perfect nd the rainbow colors vanished, behold it was a beauty none have seen in this world.
according toCNN the baby is d finest on planet earth. he is named Micheal barely 6 mnths after he started to walk even trying to talk but not yet perfect.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
dhensity:

doctor brings it out and behold it was a cape like that of super man, could Genny son be our hero

* mean while , in another scene *

enter TB on the altar :

[ HOLY - HOLY - HOLY - WAH - BA - BA - BA - SHEY - LA - LA - LA ]

FELLOW BRETREN . . . LETS PRAISE THE MOST HIGH BECAUSE A VISION WAS JUST REVEALED TO ME

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED SAVIOUR TO DELIVER US FROM THE TERRORS OF THE BOKO HARAM HAS JUST BEEN BORN

BUT THINGS ARE DARK FOR THE CHILD . . .

THE CHILD HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A BASTARD

THE MOTHER HAS ALSO BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A WH0RE

THE HOLY SPIRIT CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONCEPTION BUT HUMAN KIND WONT HAVE ANY OF IT

THE ALLEGED FATHER IS NOW A CONFIRMED FUGITIVE , TRAITOR & CRIMINAL

THE CHILD WANTS TO BE FLYING AROUND WHILE SAVING US FROM THE BOKO TERRORISTS

[ HOLY - YAH - YAH - WAH - BA - BA - BA - SHEY - LA - LA - LA ]

BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . WE HAVE TO ENSURE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO THAT CHILD

IF IT IS FLYING > > > > > > HUNTERS WILL WANT TO SHOOT IT DOWN

HE IT IS WALKING > > > > > > POLICE , ARMY , AGBERO & OMONILE WILL WANT TO CATCH AND KILL IT

IF IT IS SWIMMING > > > > > > MILITANTS , FISHERMEN & NAVY WILL ALSO CHASE IT TO KILL

SO LET US NOW ROLL ON THE GROUND AND PRAY FOR THIS OUR MESSIAH

[ HOLY - HOLY - HOLY - WAH - KA - MA - RA - SA - MA - NA - NA ]

* end of scene *
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by ARareGem(f): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sour.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
i run to pastor T.B JOSHUA to confess my sins as a rapist where he ordains me a junior pastor!

i have to begin my own ministry, but i need cash and a wife.
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by drnairalov: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
it his 2 years today our supposed hero is gettn older but yet no stunt by Micheal. he is having his birthday party, when his momma slipped near a glass table while trying to serve sum guests, if she falls she wud definitely be in a bad condition  if not death,  2yrs Micheal on  seeing this stops time (nothing was moving apart 4rm him) he quickly saved his mom and went back to his position and resumes time,  suprised Genny and others wonders how she got back on her feet, Micheal acts lik he is not aware also,
A hero is born
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
* ENTERS IN MASK WITH DONKOLLIONE BEHIND ME. . . .WE SHOOT MICHAEL DOWN, AND HE IS DEAD,. . .WE ESCAPE, BUT DONKOLLIONE FALLS FROM THE WALL*
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lilkech(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
MICHEAL HEALS RAPIDLY ( like a vampire ) AND STOPS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO TRY AND REACH THE ASSASINS ON TIME BEFORE THEY ESCAPE

TOO LATE . . . AS HE GETS TO THE FENCE HE SPOTS DONKOLLIONE IN MID AIR FALLING UNTO A PROTRUDING 6 INCH METAL ON THE GROUND WHICH WAS AIMED AT HIS ANUS

MICHEAL SAVES DONKOLLIONE AND UN-PAUSES TIME

DONKOLLIONE GETS CONVERTED TO A BELIEVER AND HE TAKES AN OATH TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE YOUNG HERO & MESSIAH FROM HIS CRIMINAL FATHER BIN-GBAGBO
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by dhensity: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
micheal is dead cry angry,  no no he is back yeahhhh. Donko obiiiii bin obiiiii,  it would deffinitely take more thhan donko and bin to take down micheal
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
hearing the news,  i call  DONKOLLIONE  several times  on the  phone  but  he  doesnt answer,, so i go to bed   with my girl  AGybabe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny "Fuel Scarcity" Dps And Quotes / Nollywood Movies In 32 Lines: / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.