Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement (745 Views)

Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by Kennyblues(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan

"Dear friends and fellow Nigerians, the Supreme Court has given its verdict on the April 2011 Presidential elections and this judgment corroborates the verdict of Nigerians and the vast majority of International Observers and the World Community who hailed those elections as water shed elections that were the freest and fairest since Nigeria returned to civil rule"

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by 1025: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2011
sir, many nigerians including myself do not trust or believe you and your judiciary system which is neither independent nor effective. we have watched u sack and appoint judges at will without caring about our constitution. ur govt is a symbol of insecurity and corruption.

exactly what i said to him on facebook.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2011
@OP

What's wrong in what he has said or talked about?
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by Kennyblues(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
In case you don't know, everything is wrong when 100s were just killed on Xmas day, all he could come to say on FB is make una help me praise the Lord, the Supreme court talk say na me win the election.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^

and is this his first statement after the bomb blast? Your hatred for GEJ is so glaring - live with it.

At least he also talked about the bombings.

Why dont you be objective sometimes and if u hate him so much that you find fault in anything he does- why not find a gun and shoot him?
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by seanet02: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

^^^

and is this his first statement after the bomb blast? Your hatred for GEJ is so glaring - live with it.
fstranger, osi walenu jatijati eyi.
Sir were
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
seanet02:

fstranger, osi walenu jatijati eyi.
Sir were

Are you insane?
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by Kennyblues(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

^^^

You are not one of those I would love to have exchange with but maybe if any of these calamity come near you then you would know better
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by seanet02: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

Are you insane?
ero yaba left nie walahi
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kennyblues:

You are not one of those I would love to have exchange with but maybe if any of these calamity come near you then you would know better

Better. So keep mute.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by seanet02: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kennyblues:

the guy na yaba left patient
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
seanet02:

the guy na yaba left patient

I will assume you lack the ability to speak correct English, hence I pack you aside while other reasonable people talk. Beside, who wants to waste time on a tribalist like you?
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by 1025: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^

At least he also talked about the bombings.

Why dont you be objective sometimes and if u hate him so much that you find fault in anything he does- why not find a gun and shoot him?

@werepeleri,
are u promising us that u will say the same things u are saying now when the bomb gets to ur family members or u in particular?
is anyone expecting judges that were appointed by jonathan to sack him? even when the old models of rigging brought obasanjo and yar adua to power, were the courts able to sack them talk-less of now that jona used e-rigging which is still new and modern?
we all know the truth but we are talking about millions of nigeria who have lost their lives or family members since the name goodluck came on baord.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
1025:

@werepeleri,
are u promising us that u will say the same things u are saying now when the bomb gets to your family members or u in particular?
is anyone expecting judges that were appointed by jonathan to sack him? even when the old models of rigging brought obasanjo and yar adua to power, were the courts able to sack them talk-less of now that jona used e-rigging which is still new and modern?
we all know the truth but we are talking about millions of nigeria who have lost their lives or family members since the name goodluck came on baord.

and your point is? Why are you promising evil on my family just because I made a point on the internet? It can happen to your family member for all I care.

I am not talking about the supreme court judgement and what you said you wrote - everyone has a mouth to talk, whether it makes meaning or not.

Try be objective - that is the simple point i am making. And if you find it hard to do so, kill GEJ.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
And since he won the elections in may what has his administration offered Nigerians other than incessant bomb explosions, ASUU strike, devaluation of the naira, inflation, unemployment, increase in electricity tariff & the removal of fuel subsidy. Mr president are u aware that some Nigerians are crossing the border to nearby equitorial guinea so as to get fuel at cheaper price? yet u are still bent on removing a non-existing subsidy, that could be the last straw that will break the camels back
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by seanet02: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

I will assume you lack the ability to speak correct English, hence I pack you aside while other reasonable people talk. Beside, who wants to waste time on a tribalist like you?
you get sco sco for upstairs walahi, shey na competition we dey do here?
Funny PDP apologist
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by werepeLeri: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
seanet02:

you get sco sco for upstairs walahi, shey na competition we dey do here?
Funny PDP apologist

u are one of the empty headed fools who calls you names because u dont agree with their stance. I expect others like u to bring in their rotten teeth here soon.
Re: Hear The President Talk Over The Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
gej has to remind us of his only 'achievement' . something for his nl sycophants to point to as a last shred of dignity for the national eejit

(1) (Reply)

Firstlady! / The Strange Economics Of Subsidy Removal / Political Humour (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.