Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? (2707 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by slimyem: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
i eat left-overs from any member of my nuclear family if and when i feel lyk it.
Then my boyfriend's and two other besties.
Do you?
Anything wrong with this act?
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by tpia5: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2011
tmi.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2011
embarassed
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by dollya(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2012
i think its disgusting to eat leftovers shocked i can eat 2gether with friends n family bt neva leftovers
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by ronkebp(f): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
my mum and dads' only.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Lucario007(m): 2:52am On Jan 10, 2012
my sister's grin. . . .
she can never finish any spicy food! lol. even indomie and spagetthi.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2012
ah yes, my nuclear family's (food must not waste in the house) but I eat no one else's.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by iice(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2012
Family and friends.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Somatic(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mum and sisters, yes. Others, no.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by tpia5: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2012
op

do you agree you have a problem.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by slimyem: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2012
^^yes.my favourite dog,tpia@ is been digging out my soak away pit and eating up all the shite in there.
I think he's in problem.i really do not want him to die this way.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by ifyalways(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2012
My last boy is the family's general hoover machine,he wouldnt touch his plate but ever ready to pick on other's bits.

@Topic,Occasionally yes and ONLY from my husband,children or moms plate.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
no i don't eat. why should i?
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Never will and never did . . . .
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by BasseyJ(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
Just from my Mum, brothers and sisters. Dont eat anyother, even my dad's
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Dyt(f): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
family, boss, frnds, all loved ones.
i love food
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by freecocoa(f): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2012
I'm an easily irritated person and very choosy with what I eat,I'm forced to eat my own food let alone left overs but enjoy eating with my dad,I also occasionally eat with my younger sis and boyfriend,I really find it difficult to share plates,spoons,cups etc,don't know why.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by BlackBaron: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2012
Absolutely detest leftovers. tongue even from family cry
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2012
the best way to avoid leftovers is proper food sizing per person.

in other words, serve what you know you can finish!
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by mimima(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2012
i pisses me off.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by ikechukz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
the only left-over i can eat is meat or fish
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2012
ikechukz:

you mean chicken or fish bones?
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2012
ikechukz:

And that's only from my mum or dad grin

But am now independent anyway, When i go visiting i can still do dat grin

I love meat to the extent that i av actually considered eating Humans, since they are cheaper to buy dis days lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by vokalguy(m): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2012
Ijogz K:

And that's only from my mum or dad grin

But am now independent anyway, When i go visiting i can still do dat grin

I love meat to the extent that i av actually considered eating Humans, since they are cheaper to buy dis days lipsrsealed

Are you Clifford Orji in disguise?
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by amarula(f): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
Apart from my ex i have never and would never eat anyones leftovers
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by MissIfe(f): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
sometimes eat my kid's left-over, though less and less
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2012
eat kid's left-over? i thought that should have been the other way round?
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by MissyB3(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
George_D:

eat kid's left-over? i thought that should have been the other way round? 
Some kids hardly finish their food, instead of throwing the left-over way, the parents/anyone can eat it.
It's different from when you deliberately leave a portion of your food for a kid to eat.

Topic: Only my kid brother's.
Every other person is served their usual portion, such that everyone is able to finish what they have in their plate.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
hmmmm! i see. but still its a bit strange to contemplate.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by aleroo(f): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2012
I can eat with with my sis and my ex. Can also eat their left overs( if theres still meat o) but apart from them, i pass.
Re: Do You Eat Anyone's Left-overs?whose Do You Eat? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
None other than my mum's and dad's (When he was still around).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congolese Pizza! / Please View And Rate My Cakes... Thanks / Small Chops Available In Benin City & Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.