Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry (8808 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by anonymous6(f): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2011
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9_T_bpHwo4[/flash]

TONTO DIKE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonto_Dikeh
"How I Got My Big Break In Nollywood" - Tonto Dike
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Ofg7enmgM&feature=relmfu[/flash]
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Make una free the girl jor
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by IbroSaunks(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
why she dey form pho-ne na??
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by AfroBlue(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
Stick a fork in this chick because she's done. She recently cursed her fans, saying something like go F yourselves, and die because they were critical of her satanic body art.
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Mobinga: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
She how she is gesticulating. And who is she funerizing for?
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
Give it up for Nigeria's most controversial actress. kiss
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by eghost247(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]she didnt say much jare just yanning all about being yourself [/size]
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by OneNaira6: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
All she said is just be yourself, I agree with that
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by browneyes7(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
tonto dike, tonto dike buhahahaha u ll neva stop amazing me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
Miss hot temper, she can't even take a deep breathe while talking as if she is about to fight the camera, duh!
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Starbaby1: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
IbroSaunks:

why she dey form pho-ne na??

lol, I was thinking the same thing, it's ironic isn't it? someone "preaching about being yourself" and yet putting on an accent in the process.
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Chicolee(f): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
***Abeg free her o but 4 someone dt can't take advice from her fans, why bother giving anyone advice*** Being yourself, yes, she is really herself** No pretence or anything even the so called fake accent: if itz fake then she is fake** Tontolet, I gbadu ur style full time but abeg keep ur advice to yourself** When I wan enter entertainment industry I go be myself but I no go wild or dey insulting like you** Buhahahahahahaha #POKO
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by hamsky: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
She's a bit blunt, how can she advice people to be themselves and then say that she's a gaga person in her own way.
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by kizito96(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
She has made a name for herself, believe it or not
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
Toto dike Again? B.u.l.l.Poo, ! Irrelevant Kitty-Cat
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2011
bennyraz:

Toto dike Again? B.u.l.l.Poo, ! Irrelevant unmentionable
Are you better than her?remove the log of wood in your eyes so that you can remove the dust in her own.HYPOCRITE!
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by ugosly(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2011
D fact dat u even take a moment to read every piece about her,good or bad is a pointer to the fact that she has indeed made a name for herself,so i think its OK for her to advice wannabe actors on wat it takes to cut a break and excel in the industry.
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Blackteeth(m): 3:36am On Dec 30, 2011
Is this thread necesssary? Just for a minute video?
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by sniperwolf(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2011
?
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2011
Julieccentric:

Are you better than her?remove the log of wood in your eyes so that you can remove the dust in her own.HYPOCRITE!

Julie, Seems toto dike is beta than you not me & it's beta if her fanatics are hypocritical about her gesture cuz she's a very insultive, saucy b-í+t-c-h
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by IykeD(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
been hearing about her but this is the first time i am seeing her. sincerely, she appears fake!
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Hoodrat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
The girl na real villager.
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by snthesis(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
who is T[b]o[/b]t[/i]o D[i]i[i]c[/i]k
Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
She really needs to calm down in front of the camera. She is way too hyper abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Advise To People Who Want To Be In The Entertainment Industry by anonymous6(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
ItsModella: She really needs to calm down in front of the camera. She is way too hyper abeg.

True

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Davido's New Gold Slippers / Wow!! Miss Chidinma Okeke Sets Instagram Ablaze With Her Outfits (photos) / Top 10 Richest Igbo Actors & Actresses In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.