Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? (3892 Views)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by zenith2k9: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I need your advice in picking a Pension Fund administrator for myself. i just started work newly and need to register one for myself, but I do not know the ones out there that are really good about their services. I need a genuine one with good service delivery. Your candid advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by zenith2k9: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
still waiting for ur responses plss
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by zenith2k9: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2012
...I need responses pls..
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by mikology: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
Choose CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited, They are the best Pension Fund Managers having made about 90% returns on the fund under their management since Janauary 2006 starting from N1 per unit. CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited has been the industry leader since 2008 and their records remains un broken
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by mikology: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
CrusaderSterling Pensions address is : 42 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. They also have branches nationwide.
Contact an account officer on 08035811945
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by mikology: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
CrusaderSterling Pensions address is : 42 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. They also have branches nationwide.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by TokyoBulls(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
I use StanbicIBTC Pensions and have not had any issues with them since. You may want to include them in your options.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by jahcure: 5:11pm On May 16, 2013
Leadway Pensure PFA remains the most efficient PFA. My experience with them has been world class.What more, my returns has been almost double my actual contributions.But what you need to focus more is the PFA that will pay you on time.I only write this as some of my colleagues recently retired and they use the same Leadway Pensure PFA, they were full of testimonies. They got paid virtualy 5 weeks after retirement without any hassles.That makes me feel good as i know i am in safe hands. I highly recomend them anyday.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by jahcure: 5:15pm On May 16, 2013
Leadway Pensure PFA address is 121/123 Funsho Williams Avenue.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
I would recomment AIICO Pension. Keeping you abreast of information and paying promptly is their delight. They are old and reliable. I have never had any issues with them.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by Nicholasmecho: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Premium pension limited is still the best among all the PFA ..they generate highest return on investment ...so I will advice you to go for premium pension ...WWW.premiumiumpension.com
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by Nicholasmecho: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Before chosen any PFA of your choice ...ask about there return on investment and the PFA asset under management ...This is what you can do yourself just go to any PFA website and check for there unit price ...PFA unit price determine is returns .thanks
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by jta2012(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
tHANKS,CHOOSE the pioneer TRUSTFUNDS PLC ,among its advantages above others is that
it is owned by fellow workers and not bourgeiose or the upper class group and they have not
disappointed since they started in 2004.
I also use them and they have not disappointed me at at NOW.....
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by walexy14(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Go for Crusader Sterling Pensions.
Re: Which Pension Fund Managers Would You Recommend? by Naijainvestor: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nicholasmecho:
Before chosen any PFA of your choice ...ask about there return on investment and the PFA asset under management ...This is what you can do yourself just go to any PFA website and check for there unit price ...PFA unit price determine is returns .thanks

Mutual funds Nigeria dot com shows the returns of all the pension funds in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

1st Gospel Radio Station To Be Luached Soon! / Simple Instagram SOFTWARE 2020 And Instagram Data Extractor 2020 / List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.