Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section (768 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
I was amazed to see this comment on an article titled 'Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe' , https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-834828.0.html  in the politics section.

While our Yoruba Muslim brothers were preaching peace, this terrorist put the comment below , denouncing his Yoruba Muslim brethren.

babagy82:

I'm a hausa man from north, every true muslim will be in support of boko haram, we fight for the sake of allah , kill non believers and lets establish our islamic republic of northern nigeria. We dont belong together, lets part ways.  My christian brothers dont get fooled by weak southern muslim that want nothing but peace. they are weak and they are not true muslims. Every true muslim must fight a jihad for the sake of allah, the time is now, we must divide. Nothing like christians and muslims, it must be either muslims or christians. We must establish an islamic country or die trying.

angry angry angry
Re: Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
He may just be right about this Jihad thingy. People see what they want to see.
Re: Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section by Nimshi: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
Nothing new.

Islam isn't just a religion; it is also an ideology.

Muslims must dominate wherever they are; watch Muslims wherever their populations reach anything near 10%; they begin to make demands and do receive concessions.

Nigeria is one exception, and that's mainly because of the hsitorical development of Islam in the South.

Islam is Jihad; Jihad is Islam; to believe otherwise is to be fooled.

So, this man has said nothing new. Just to reinforce the obvious.
Re: Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section by Sweetnecta: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
He is freaking out of his hausa mind.

Before the first muslim in Nigeria, I was a muslim and my Islam and or True Islam that Allah completed upon Muhammad [as] does not belong to any people any tribe any ethnicity, including the Qurashi Tribe.

Heck with this hausa idio.t. As they in America faakim.

If I were the president or the military, I would have invaded the boko haram and kill them all and their supporters, big and influential and bury them in a freaking mass grave meant for evil people.

Muhammad [as allowed Christians to practice their religion so much so that they worshiped in the Mosque in Madina. This idio.t with no brain thinks that any evil by Muslim is justifiable. Its a good thing I don't live in Nigeria and i don't see foo.ls like this brainless taut, I could deal with him myself and turn him to a darn coward.

Islam is not by name, alone. Darn freakin sicko blood tasty goon.
Re: Shocking Comment From A Hausa Man , Posted In The Politics Section by goggs(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
I have a fantastic Yoruba Muslim Boss who is so good to me, I can NEVER IMAGINE any harm coming to him. In fact I pray everyday for him. I am not Yoruba but the guy is like a father. The guy has made me respect Muslims because he shares some of his faith with me  and respects my faith and even if I don't agree with him I respect him.

(1) (Reply)

ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic / Bride Price / Nigeria Is At War-by Pastor Ladi Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.