Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Who Bankrolls Boko Haram? Saudi? Qatar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Bankrolls Boko Haram? Saudi? Qatar? (1142 Views)

Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister / Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Controversy As DESOPADEC MD Bankrolls Ibori's Newspaper And Western Delta Uni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Bankrolls Boko Haram? Saudi? Qatar? by Superego: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Could it be the Saudi's again, as it was seen in report below in NY Times, that they bankrolled 911?

[B][SIZE=4]Saudi Royals Funded 9/11: Lawyers- NY Times report[/SIZE][/B]
http://www.newsrescue.com/2009/06/saudi-royals-funded-911-lawyers-ny-times-report/

View original article in NYTimes

Lawyers representing the families of the 9/11 victims, expose evidence allegedly proving the Saudi royal family’s financial support for al-Qaeda.

The lawyers provided The New York Times with excerpts of the material they had amassed by putting together the pieces from leaking American intelligence documents among other things, the daily reported on Tuesday.

The evidence, originally presented in hundreds of thousands of pages, recount how the Saudi royalty would use middlemen and financial supply routes to[B] bankroll militants [/B]based in Afghanistan and Bosnia.

[B]Prince Turki al-Faisal is alleged in the evidence to have delivered up to a one-billion-riyal (USD 267 million) check to a top Taliban leader through an envoy in 1998.[/B]

Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz and other royals were also accused in a German intelligence report of using a Saudi charity as a stopover for the funds. The report named [B]Pakistan[/B] as yet another destination for the assistance.

The family, which had strong ties with the Bush administration, is also suspected of having reinforced the militancy otherwise and enlisted militant agents using intermediaries including the[B] Saudi High Commission[/B] for Aid to Bosnia.

The 7,630 petitioners, however, are said to stand only a very slim chance of getting past the Justice Department, which has steadfastly upheld the Saudi’s claim of ‘[B]sovereign immunity‘.[/B]

------

[I][B]Or could it be Qatar as has been prior observed? A mixture of both?-[/B][/I]

[B][SIZE=4]Boko Haram linked to Qatar, Western Powers [/SIZE][/B]

[B][I]
An important aspect of curtailing their mayhem is- identifying and bringing their financiers to book. Let's not leave this out of discussion.[/I][/B]
Re: Who Bankrolls Boko Haram? Saudi? Qatar? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2011
Na them na,but them dey monitor discussions online sef.
Re: Who Bankrolls Boko Haram? Saudi? Qatar? by Superego: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
So because of that one, when the West are orchestrating and the East are bankrolling for them your murder, you will not talk until you are dead also right? The minute they orchestrated and bankrolled the death of a single person in 911 or up North, Muslim, Christian or other, they murdered us all! We are dead already. Quran says that whoever murders an innocent person is as thought has killed the entire world, we are dead already, and more dead everyday an innocent soul is taken and the organizers remain free and unexposed. Living dead fear not mortal monitoring. Libya's 50,000 dead by this same tag-team will thank you for your fear.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unrest: Mosque Attacked In Benin City 5 killed / I Hereby Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship / Akeredolu's Renaissance Manifesto Is Imperative To Revamp Ondo State Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.