Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Miracle Solution For Pimples! I Couldn't Believe It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miracle Solution For Pimples! I Couldn't Believe It (1056 Views)

Skin Care Tips For Pimples Control / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Solution For Pimples! I Couldn't Believe It by sukmama: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2011
Am so happy at the moment because I just discovered a powerful home treatment method that will eliminate your pimples as soon as possible

And it is the Epsom salt bath…

Epsom Salt also known chemically as Magnesium Sulfate. It's made up of some essential components in all skin cells. The body needs this mineral to function effectively.

Epsom salt is very effective in
• Decreasing inflammation and redness
• Helping shed off old skin
• Giving your skin a glowing look
• Treating your pimples effectively.

Now for you to prepare this solution, add water to a bucket put the

Epsom salt in the proportion of 2 teaspoon to 1 liter, mix thoroughly then soak the affected area of your body in this solution and wait for about 20 minutes.

Soak your face in a way that you will still be able to breadth.

You can get Epsom salt in Grocery stores and drugstores.

You won’t believe the magic in this I didn’t too but I was surprised make sure you give it a try

Like our fanpage to be receiving more treatment solutions @ www.facebook.com/pimplestreatment

Get a discount now for our complete pimples elimination guide email me on mail@quickpimplessolution.com today if you are interested

Get more details here www.quickpimplessolution.com/14dayscure

(1) (Reply)

Formor Noni Juice Amazes The Medical World / China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn Into Stamina Booster Pills!!! / How Does Coca Cola Help With Having An Upset Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.