Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General (1769 Views)

Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. / Need Info On This School Gdansk University Of Technology In Poland. / Cheapest Masters School And Course In Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by loverher: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hello Guys,
Have being doing massive research on Colleges in the States because i heared that a lot of them actually accept payment on arrival.However this was what i came up with.
I particularly saw a school named Berkeley College.With web address.www.berkeleycollege.edu.They have about 8campuses in New-york and New-jersey.However i sent them a mail asking if they accept WAEC,in which they replied in the affirmative that WAEC is accepted,However a 350usd is required when applying.50USD for application fee and 300tuition deposit.However most of the other schools i Found also has application fees ranging from 50-75.I even saw one whose application fee is just 30dollars.
However these are my questions,
These schools require that you send them a statement of account together with your application documents,Can a "fake"statement of account be sent to them,like the one most Nigerians do when applying for visa?Would they confirm from the Bank?Berkeley accepts notthing less than 33,500 as statement of Account.
2.Using WAEC,Would that not stand as an Hindirance at the Embassy when applying for Visa,cos am thinking they might require TOEFL or any other Foreign exams in leiu of WAEC.Wht do you think?
3.Someone told me the US Embassy does not confirm statement of account from the Bank.That is if you use "fake"they might not know.Please is this true?Please kindly enlighten me please as i would want to move to Yankee 2012 through Student visa.Lets share ideas about this.this is my mobile.08166270971.Thanks Peeps
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2011
Do not use anything fake else you will be refused a visa straight away.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by worry246(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Because you are from Nigeria they will assume that your documents, details and finances are fake so everything will be checked.
It is because so many Nigerians in the past have used fake documents that now everyone is suspect!
Enroling with school and claiming to pay on arrival is now seen as a scam.
What the visa official will see is someone who wants to get visa then upon entry will look for illegal work.
So immediate refusal and possible ban.

To be honest anyone who posts on here about using fraud should not get any help. They are only spoiling things for honest travelers.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by imperiouxx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
loverher:

Hello Guys,
Have being doing massive research on Colleges in the States because i heared that a lot of them actually accept payment on arrival.However this was what i came up with.
I particularly saw a school named Berkeley College.With web address.www.berkeleycollege.edu.They have about 8campuses in New-york and New-jersey.However i sent them a mail asking if they accept WAEC,in which they replied in the affirmative that WAEC is accepted,However a 350usd is required when applying.50USD for application fee and 300tuition deposit.However most of the other schools i Found also has application fees ranging from 50-75.I even saw one whose application fee is just 30dollars.
However these are my questions,
These schools require that you send them a statement of account together with your application documents,Can a[b]''fake''[/b] statement of account be sent to them,like the one most Nigerians do when applying for visa?Would they confirm from the Bank?Berkeley accepts notthing less than 33,500 as statement of Account.
2.Using WAEC,Would that not stand as an Hindirance at the Embassy when applying for Visa,cos am thinking they might require TOEFL or any other Foreign exams in leiu of WAEC.Wht do you think?
3.Someone told me the US Embassy does not confirm statement of account from the Bank.That is if you use "fake"[/b]they might not know.Please is this true?Please kindly enlighten me please as i would want to move to Yankee 2012 through Student visa.[b]Lets share ideas about this.this is my mobile.08166270971.Thanks Peeps

You deserve to be slapped.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by SirP1: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
@OP my Advice for you is not to use a fake bank statement, because it will be verified, you'll be caught and Banned
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by loverher: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hello Guys,
Thanks for your replies.However i want to know how people get a statement of account that goes into Millions of Naira.For example,I know of a Guy studying at Richland College,New York.He used a Fake statement of account together with all those he did it for.Infact he charged like 300,000 for each applicant and they where all given visas.I know they could not get the real statement of account.But just wondering How they did it.
2.The school they gained admission to is also Payment on arrival.Infact almost all US colleges accept payment on arrival apart from the sch i posted that accepts 300deposit.So people if am not to use a fake statement of account,How do i get a statement of account running into approximately 5.5million naira.
Honest replies please,No abuses.
Thanks a lot
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
loverher:

Hello Guys,
Thanks for your replies.However[b] i want to know how people get a statement of account that goes into Millions of Naira.[/b]For example,I know of a Guy studying at Richland College,New York.He used a Fake statement of account together with all those he did it for.Infact he charged like 300,000 for each applicant and they where all given visas.I know they could not get the real statement of account.But just wondering How they did it.
2.The school they gained admission to is also Payment on arrival.Infact almost all US colleges accept payment on arrival apart from the sch i posted that accepts 300deposit.So people if am not to use a fake statement of account,How do i get a statement of account running into approximately 5.5million naira.
Thanks a lot

If you don't have money to study in USA then wait until you save up, nobody can genuinely tell you how to get build-account. If anybody post such info here it will be deleted.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by loverher: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
Okay Justwise and co.Thanks for your Input.I would do as you have said.But what about the Sponsor.Can i use a Sponsor account?would that enhance the enhances of being given Visa.2.Using WAEC,when applying,would it enhance visa chances too?Thanks once again.
God bless you all.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by SirP1: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
The best option is for your dad/mum to sponsor you (if you use a distant relative your chances are smaller) if you can't get a sponsor,start saving
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by llbhuds: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
Rubbish, na by force to travel abroad??
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by dustydee: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
loverher:

Hello Guys,
Thanks for your replies.However i want to know how people get a statement of account that goes into Millions of Naira.For example,I know of a Guy studying at Richland College,New York.He used a Fake statement of account together with all those he did it for.Infact he charged like 300,000 for each applicant and they where all given visas.I know they could not get the real statement of account.But just wondering How they did it.
Thanks a lot
Start working and saving and in no time you will be able to save up enough money.
Re: Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General by imperiouxx(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2012
dustydee:

Start working and saving and in no time you will be able to save up enough money.

Na beans? This is mockery. So if the guy can be earning N120k/mo which I know such job is not easily come by over night in Nigeria these days, he can save at least $17,000(N2788000) for an average inexpensive school in no time? He won't need money for some other things through that year(s)? Give this guy good advice like llbhuds did joor.

(1) (Reply)

Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. / Relocating To Lagos A Little Advice Pls / What Is Your Favourite Holiday Destinations And What Made It Memorable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.