Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! (748 Views)

SHOCKING DISCOVERY Family Discovers Body Of Woman Missing 22yrs Ago At Home-pics / Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / Baba Suwe To Slam N1bn Suit On Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by playahP(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
NAIRALANDERS, i AM SHOCKED

NDLEA, was established to fight drug trafficking and sales but i can authoritatively tell what what they do.

1- THEY SIEZE THE DRUGS OF TRAFFICKERS
2- THEY TAKE IT TO THE ILLICIT DRUG IMPOUNDMENT ZONE.
3- THEY REPLACE THE BAGS OF DRUGS WITH FLOUR
4- THEY SELL THE IMPOUNDED DRUGS TO A TOP SHOT *I DONT KNOW WHO IT IS YET*
5- THE COLLECT MILLIONS FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN THE NAME OF "DESTRUCTION OF ILLICIT DRUGS"
6- INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THE DRUGS, THEY DESTROY THE FLOUR WHICH THEY USED TO REPLACE THE DRUGS
7- SOMETIMES, WHEN THERE IS MEDIA PRESENCE, THEY WILL PLACE A REAL DRUG IN THE MIDST OF FLOUR.

THIS IS HIGHLY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!

I DISCOVERED THIS TODAY AND I AM SHOCKED BEYOND ALL EXPRESSION,
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by Relax101(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
Do you have pictures, names and video recordings to prove your case?
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by idupaul: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2011

Hope you did not discover this in a beer parlour grin
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by Beaf: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
playah P:

NAIRALANDERS, i AM SHOCKED

NDLEA, was established to fight drug trafficking and sales but i can authoritatively tell what what they do.

1- THEY SIEZE THE DRUGS OF TRAFFICKERS
2- THEY TAKE IT TO THE ILLICIT DRUG IMPOUNDMENT ZONE.
3- THEY REPLACE THE BAGS OF DRUGS WITH FLOUR
4- THEY SELL THE IMPOUNDED DRUGS TO A TOP SHOT *I DONT KNOW WHO IT IS YET*
5- THE COLLECT MILLIONS FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN THE NAME OF "DESTRUCTION OF ILLICIT DRUGS"
6- INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THE DRUGS, THEY DESTROY THE FLOUR WHICH THEY USED TO REPLACE THE DRUGS
7- SOMETIMES, WHEN THERE IS MEDIA PRESENCE, THEY WILL PLACE A REAL DRUG IN THE MIDST OF FLOUR.

THIS IS HIGHLY DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!

My guy, you MUST get solid proof before posting. Get your solid proof and send it to BBC, CNN and Al Jazeera. As backup, use CNN Ireports (and similar).
Until then, your well intentioned post (if it isn't mischief) is at best a puff in the wind or a danger to yourself.

Be wise and follow proper steps.
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by playahP(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
YES, THE MOST FRUSTATING THING IS THAT I REALLY DONT HAVE EVIDENCE APART FROM WHAT I KNOW,
I REALLY DONT WANNA DISCLOSE HOW I GOT THESE FACT BECOS ITS GONNA COMPROMISE SOME PEOPLE.

GOD, HOW DO I GO BOUT GETTING EVIDENCE FROM A DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY??

IM NEITHER A TRAINED JOURNALIST NOR TRAINED INVESTIGATOR, undecided
*and i really wanna enjoy new year schiken*
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by efisher(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
This doesn't come as a surprise to me. Corruption has eaten deep into our society. However, I think u should proceed with caution.
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by tpia5: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
True.
Re: Shocking Discovery Made On Ndlea! by iluvnaija: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2011
wetin u expect my guy. tif rob tif. if anybody is hoping that tins will change for the better, think again. i have always said this. i was thinking nigeria will change thats why i refuse to leave nigrria more than 10 years ago but here we are, 10 years ago and now, which one is better? if you want to travel out, go to our int. airport and see d way our security officials are corrupt. they will do everything possible to collect money from you.

(1) (Reply)

The Fg/labour Meeting At 6pm: A Solution To Nigeria Problem? / Ondo Nlc, Tuc Pull Out Of Anti-subsidy Strike Because Of Security Challenges / In Serious Need Of Nigeria's Anas Aremeyaw Anas (ghana's Crusading Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.