Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? (1045 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / What Do You Think Is More Painful - To Lose Mother Or Father? / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by tallfish145(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2016
I wonder when having discussion with a friend of mine about our homes,it came to a stage when he told me that most times his wife used to walk around the room putting on t-shirt and a pant and even half naked in the presence of their children. Is this normal or condemnable?
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by dacovajnr: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
I will only consider this to be normal they stay in a compound with gate and they are the only occupant if not it's very bad coz u lono when a lecherous neighbour is peeping through your windows through an Open space
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by vicstar(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2016
boxers are cool, but panties Oh! NO! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Yhu could have it both wys...If the kids are used to it I guess ts no problem....Ts gonna be pretty weird if she just starts doin tat out of no were......sad
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Nothing wrong with it.

If the white man hadn't brainwashed you into believing that a na.ked body is something sinful, you would not have even asked this question.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by tayo60(f): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2016
tallfish145:
I wonder when having discussion with a friend of mine about our homes,it came to a stage when he told me that most times his wife used to walk around the room putting on t-shirt and a pant and even half naked in the presence of their children. Is this normal or condemnable?
From my own point of view, it is wrong to wear pant within d house. Even if d children r dia, it is stl wrong. Courtesy demands dt u wear sometg decent even in ur own house. Instead of pant, y can't she b wearg shorts.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by Askseek(f): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
tallfish145:

We dat go about in our birthday suit nko?
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by byvan03: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
I see nothing wrong here assuming the kids are normal cartoon watching kids not the limpopo kind of kids that rocks at parties.
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by diportivo: 12:45am On Feb 14, 2016
If u grew up seeing ur folks semi unclad,u wont think its wrong

But if u grew u seeing ur folks all "decked up" every time like its christmas,chances are that u will find it irritating

All in all,pikin wey go bad go bad

U neva know what these children are exposed to outside of their immediate environment
Re: Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? by mostyg(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2016
If people couldnot see anything wrong walking unclad in the presence of kids, sooner or later they wont see anything wrong having sex in the presence if the kids.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Die First? Mom Or Dad? / True Life Story...Know Him Well Before You Say Yes / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.