Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Five - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Five (1882 Views)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Five by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
http://www.firesprings.com/27minutes12.htm

Day FIVE – Monday, Jan. 2
Scripture Ingredient: 1 John 3 v 8b
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
1 Let the light of Gospel dispel every darkness in my life in Jesus’ name.
2 I arise out of darkness into light by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
3 I arise out of weakness into strength by the anointing of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
4 By the power that divided the Red Sea, let every situation in my life receive the touch of fire in Jesus’ name.
5 Holy Spirit, incubate my life in Jesus’ name.
6 I speak destruction unto every evil growth in my body in the name of Jesus.
7 I release my spirit from every satanic chain and padlock by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.
8 Holy Ghost, illuminate my life with the light of heaven in Jesus’ name.
9 Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
10 Holy Ghost fire and thunder, answer every power calling out my spirit in the night in Jesus’ name.
11. LORD I thank You for answering my prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel / A Pastor Wrote This To Me...... / When Jehovah Witness Members Come Visiting (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.