Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Get A Free Ipad - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Free Ipad (1005 Views)

Get A Free .com Domain Name For 1year From Bigrock.in / Who Else Wants A FREE Verified Paypal Account? 100 Activation Code Available. / Get A Free Payment Gateway For You Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Free Ipad by Utibeokodi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hey guys you need to see this i just found a way to get a free ipad i mean free an it will be sent to your address free of charge all you need to do is to follow this link http://multiplyfund.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=3396 then sign up and follow the instruction you stand a chance of getting a free ipad or a laptop,a digital camera and an ipod so my naija guys try your luck i don try my own
Re: How To Get A Free Ipad by Utibeokodi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hey guys hurry to the site before the offer closes
Re: How To Get A Free Ipad by malikusman: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ipad is not having any tests for ipad 3 they are going to deploy very shortly. The things you see on the net are SCAMS. There are also a bunch of scams relating to dell XPS test programs.

You asid "If so, could you please direct me to the right place to win an ipad?" There are lots of BOTH legitimate and scam sites that are doing ipad sweepstakes too. ut as far as legitimate product tester sites for apple. Those are ALL scams.

Re: How To Get A Free Ipad by sweetpawn1: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
Utibe, Utibe

Mpo Abadie?
Re: How To Get A Free Ipad by Utibeokodi(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2012
Hw far ma guys idioko it seems ur frm ma place
Re: How To Get A Free Ipad by sweetpawn1: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2012
Hmm, I get around! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Integrate Routesms API Into My Bulksms Website / I Can Create An Android App For Any Website Within 24 Hours. / Need Articles For Your Blog? Just Show Interest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.