Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) (13046 Views)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Chnges(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
Its difficult 2 get a dohman that 'll accomplish all these stuff in a period of 4yrs
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
GEJ Is a scammer and a 419, he cunned us out of our votes we fake promises
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by cryingbaby: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
Where dem Beef Gudluck pets i believe Beef is suffering in fuel station now let hope he get it soon.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by whirlwind7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
When i heard him make that idiotic promise of building airports in states that have none, it confirmed my fears that the man was a lame duck. Do yáll know that Ibadan has an airport which has gone into disuse over the years? I mean, what good would new airports do, when even the existing ones had been left to rot? As big as Ibadan is, you'd think an airport sited there would be one of the busiest in the country. Pray, tell me, what good would an airport serve in some villages across the country, when they are not needed? angry angry angry
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Kizopumpin(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
It is not too late for President "BadLuck Egbere Joe- Lantern". to fulfill all this promises, but mean while, let us continue to enjoy this New Year gift (SUBSIDY REMOVAL) he tossed at us for now. God knows the Nigerian masses and the generation next to come will never forgive you and your Ojelu cohorts in power.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Autolord: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
JONATHAN's Promise of FRESH AIR
Read
F= Fuel Subsidy removal
R=Religious and Ethnic crises
E=Expands in bombings from one part of d
country to anoda.
S=State of emergence in Brono, others
H=High rate of
poverty and unemployment.
A=ASUU Strikes
I=Insecurity in the 2012 budget.
R=Restlesness and fustration
in our youth.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by ajanaku2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
Goodluck is a Pu-ssy!
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Dawdy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2012
It is useless, uncalled for, to hold a man on whatever he says, when he is in love, drunk, and running for office.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by victorazy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
What do u expect from the man the Witches and Wizard of Nigeria endorsed. Plz ppl should no more wonder, dis is just end time, 666 is here and ppl refused to understand. The tortured that was described in the Holly Bible "Revelation" is what we're seeing now (have the mark or suffer).
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by smscash: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Easier said than done.The bane of the country is nothing but CORRUPTION
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by tainot2002(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
SEE HOW HAPPY NEW YEAR JUST
DISAPPEARED 4RM evr1s lips, its fuel subsidy, lets cee what it can cause:
1.Guys nd Artist will start posing with 50kgs of petrol in pictures and videos.
2.People who have gone to the village for holiday might not return.
3.My neighbouhood is dead silent not even 1 generator can be heard.
4.Bicycle sellers report high rise in
sales.
5.You can deposit your fuel at zenith bank,guarantee bank or any bank
close 2 you.
6.Bride price will increase and may even
include 10litres of petrol.
7.Dont be shocked if you get slapped for trying to burn a thief with petrol.
8.Barbing Saloon:Nepa 200, Gen 500.
9."Walk out" will be a popular thing
among lovers.
10.No more accidents,it will be knee
and ankle dislocations.
11.Gurl:i like going to expensive
places,Boy:Meet me at Mobil filling station by 4.
12.Rihanna ft GEJ "shut up and walk"
13.QPR vs SWANSEA N200, BARCA vs
REAL MADRID N1000
14."If you see me trekking holla at
your boy"
15.Resdent:what do you care for,
Visitor:I'll take petrol,
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by gulfer: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
Did any of our seer pastors or prophets predict this? This Jonathan is certainly unpredictable after promising better life to Nigerians if elected. I'm sure Adeboye too is unhappy with this twist.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by gulfer: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
tainot2002:

sales.
close 2 you.
among lovers.
and ankle dislocations.
REAL MADRID N1000
your boy"

Hilarious, I like the resident visitor.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by daberechim: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
i am ashamed of you
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by LEXYLOV: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Why complaining? is he not the fresh air that needed to flourish to Nigerians Are you not enjoying it or yet to flourish to your side. Well am sorry for that. Promises no action huh. What about the tribal and religious sentiment to vote for him undecided
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by BIGERBOY1: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
I just droped some one at the moto park. The cheapest cars to Lagos used to be N3500 now he paid N6000, I made other inquiries trips that cost N250 now cost N500, u can imagine what this will do to the price of foodstuff after they factor in transportation costs into it. My main worry sef is that b4 this I used to spend 30.5% of my salary on foodstuff for my household, now going by the progression of prices I will be spending 60 % or more of my salary on just feeding? I hope am wrong coz if that happens wahala go dey.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by BetaThings: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Maleeq(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
tainot2002:

sales.
close 2 you.
among lovers.
and ankle dislocations.
REAL MADRID N1000
your boy"

grin

Jonah!!! A man without shoes once has silently vowed to leave the masses shoe-less with his clueless rule!
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Emfash(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
@tainot-Extremely funny!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by PHIPEX(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
I will certainly keep this promises in my archive for reference purposes especially three years from now, Good one from the poster, how i wish we will be demanding accountability frm our leaders like this.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
That was the promise of fresh air
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by millionbuc(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
Patience guys Patience. Every enlightened person in a democracy, that includes the almighty US knows by now that campaign promises are simply that, Promises. However we must judge the man based on the realities of his circumstances. The man is a man not a magician. Before you go criticizing him you should be sure who's side you are on.

Nigeria's current crisis is not just about Mr. President, it is a battle between the president and the north when we say north we mean Hausa Fulani's. Funny enough this guys are not even Nigerians which is why they could afford to mess this country up in their 38 years of ruler ship, without remorse. They are still around guys with so much power connections and unity. Their aim is singular; to subdue you and make you serve them. They love only themselves which is why they have not done anything concrete to develop the north.

See Gadafi, despite his tyrannic rule, he still developed his country. If this guys had any sympathy for this country atleast they would have helped even if it is only the north.

We are in a war wether you like it or not. The cost of loosing this war is lose of freedom of worship, socio cultural cum economic domination etc.

And for the subsidy that is a small sacrifice compared to what we can now demand from the government.

http://www.5slate..com
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by ridgeman: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
@tainot2002, LWKMD :-)
But seriously how do we track all these 'promises'?
Its not that difficult if we keep track?
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by BIGERBOY1: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
@millionbuc, just don't try to regionalise or politicise the failur of the president so far. Are u Implying that bcoz others failed he also has the right to fail, and jus don't bring the US here Obama made promises which he started making efforts to fulfil, the closure of gitmo(he signed d order in st hundred days) the healthcare reforms, bringing back the US troops, and trust me the ones he has not fulfil will definitely haunt him come the next election, compare that to GEJ effort so far, tenure elongation, minimum wage debacle, fuel subsidy etc. The US and GEJ's Nigeria are worlds apart.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Speedy33(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
no be small thing oh!
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by tlops(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yahoo Yahoo!
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by omoalaro: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
Goodluck to you, Goodluck to me, Goodluck to everybody, Goodluck Nigeriaaaa, Yeeee!, Walahi, Goodluck mukeso.

Goodluck has not disappointed me one bit. In fact he is doing precisely what i expected him to do (Do little or nothing).
He can not give what he doesn't have. Those who have disappointed me are the 22million voters who without thinking well put us into this troubles.
Let us relax and enjoy the work of our hand until 2015.
Goodluck to you all.
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by ubafrica: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Most Nigerians are calling for the head of the President,simply because they do not understand the dynamics of politics and power, it is one thing to come to power,but staying in power require an entire different equation, you need to bribe the people who can get you out of power(the Cabal-the IBBs, OBJs, former Generals, emirs, obas, National assemble members, & and every other person that have access to oil blocks while oil producing states cannot, )The dilemma the president has is that Nigeria is broke, or is running out of money, how the country is broke I cannot tell, it maybe that we spent so much money last year buying up votes that foolish Nigerians thought were free and fair, because after the elections our reserves went dry, and the President advised us all to go for a single tenure to avoid such wastage next time, and nobody has asked why 2011 budget has not been implemented, no capital project, Jonathan needs to find money to pays these guys or maintain their standard or he loses their support. what may be sound policy may not be political expedient, the sound policy in this case will be to reduced the pays of the National Assembly,the cost of running the Government,build new refineries,tackle corruption in the oil sector but try it you are out of power.the masses are expendable, they have to pay to keep the country running after all,poor people don't change government, check your history well, you may say the Egyptian revolution, but wait a minute, without the Egyptian Army, who were not bribed well, The protesters would have been wiped into line,the same for Tunisia,Libya , Why didn't the Algerians succeeded, ask Uncle Mugabe,Mr Paul Biya,and North Korea's late Kim Jong il, pay your Army well and you remain in power,Syrian Basha Al Assad will continue until he runs out of money to bribe his Army, NLC has no power real or imaginary to bring down the government, because IG Rigging, has been briefed very well, and it will be pay back time for the service chief to stand by the man who appointed them, least I forget, the most powerful block in this power equation, the Governors Forum, they already know their share of the money once petrol start selling at N150 per liter, The only way out is for the masses to pay for it with their blood and bring change or as the British would say"grin and bear"
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
6. Oil and gas in Bauchi? Did this guy actually promise that? Domestic airport in all states? Haha! Na wao! Maybe it's high time we make a legislation that will prosecute politicians that promise without delivering!
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
@OP all these promises require a lot of funding which the petroleum subsidies have been preventing - thanks to Almighty Allah and his partner Jehovah. Odechukwu Retardeen Jonah has successfully diverted removed subsidies. He is prepared to start fulfilling his promises. starting with making you the Chief Cluelessuffoon of your LGA with your share of the funds $25.00 use it wisely grin grin
Re: Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) by ceemlon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
Goodluck Nigerians.

What is paining me more is that I work in a private sector. All this minimum pay of a thing hardly has any positive impart on us. Now this Jonathan's new year's gift! My take home still remain constant and transportation cost has more than doubled. From Ijaye to Ikeja-Along is now between =N=150 to =N=200 and from Local to International Airport is now =N=100.

In my village petrol costs more. Can I know from you my people what the cost of Kerosene is and yet the regulatory body pretends not to see all these sufferings. Do you you mean that we can still continue to trust the vanpires in power? How much do they pay out of their pocket for the fleet of cars in their convoy? All tax payers money. Have they in any way reduced their take home? No way, instead they are milking more from us.

Don't you think that we are nearing Egypt and Libya more than we are to Germany Britain and USA?

Time will tell and it seems the time is right here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US VP Biden Calls Jonathan, Says He's A Strong Example To Africa / Restructuring: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara Support Devolution Of Power / Obizoba Chiemelu: Let Us Adopt Governor Yahaya Bello's Approach To Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.