Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom (3813 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2012
Am a new comer in this forum and equally a novice in building. Pls am about to start building my house. I need advice from all you guys. Spyder880, ur broda dey here, oh. Pls rough breakdown estimate.

Before i forget, guys this section is no dought the best and most educative section in nairaland. I dey feel una.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by spyder880(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
Send me your mail addy
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by atasteve: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
I am sure all the Lords in the house will need to know how the building plans looks like.

I am not also sure how this fuel issue will affect building in Nigeria
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by spyder880(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^I will ask for his floor plan and elevations when he sends his address to my box.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
spyder880:
My mail adress is johnsonno2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by spyder880(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^ Noted.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
atasteve:

I am sure all the Lords in the house will need to know how the building plans looks like. . . . I am not also sure how this fuel issue will affect building in Nigeria

I am so sure the prices of everything will skyrocket . . . . . Nigeria is just starting another phase and hope that people will survive it and those that started it will live to tell the stories
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
Still awaiting your guys[b] rough estimate[/b][i][/i]. However we can factor in the subsidy effect on the price. I just need kind of a guilding principle and financial look ahead plan.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by MPEROR: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
do you have a contractor? where in Akwa Ibom are you building Uyo or village?
?
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by spyder880(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
u9johns:

spyder880:
My mail adress is johnsonno2003@yahoo.com.

See your inbox.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2012
Spyder880: Thanks so much.
Mperor: In Eket. Yes i have one.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
How possible will 4 bebroom bungalow fit in with a 2 bedroom in a land of 490sqmetre. I was advice to combine the two. It's this possible on the size of land and still have space to atleast pack cars and the children can play freely.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2012
My people, make una respond to my request.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
I still dey wait oh,
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
i just concluded a design for a client abroad and the total cost, with a little bit of profit went to about 9M.
A lot of people build houses that someone with good taste might not like. The materials and workmanship of this building will be the tasteful type. At a glance, its the kind of building you would like to live in. The rates that was used to arrive at this value are rates of construction professionals with long standing record of good quality.
all rooms are en-suite with a study, a dinning room, a courtyard close to the kitchen and a concrete canopy in front of the building. the building is just sweet. i could come up with a design of your choice.
although you can build a 4-bedroom with 6.5 if you are OK with what you will get.
Mind you, I am still the only sincere person that comes out to tell you the truth about construction costs. most people will ask for your email and deal with you in secrecy. but anything less than this amount for a 4bedroom all en-suite with all the necessary additions like a full kitchen cabinet, built in wardrobes, toilets, "good quality tiles" is a lie. you will only get a bad job.

1 Like

Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2012
DIPUU2LIFE: Pls can you send to my box the breakdown of this your design or say post it if you are comfortable. I tried calling your cell phone, but you never pick. I have gotten some but still studying them. Your kind of explanation match what i want in this present house.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2012
Please need more from builders in the house, the cost estimation on the subject "all en-suite with all the necessary additions like a full kitchen cabinet, built in wardrobes, toilets, "good quality tiles". I intend to reach agreement and start the project by first week of febuary 2012.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by u9johns: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
@DIPUU@LIFE: I called you and you never pick your call.

Make una help oh, , awiting other estimations.
Re: Estimate/breakdown Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akwa Ibom by sellad: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2013
i also have one duplex in ikot abasi, akwaibom. its been appraised by a porofessional at 60million. its really cool sha.also looking for a very serious buyer. abeg una, buy my property oooo

(1) (Reply)

Get A Standard BOQ Within 24- 48hrs At An Affordable Price / Did Anybody Have Plot Of Land 4sale In Osogbo / All En-suite 5bdrm Duplex Pent Hse+BQ 4Sale @Agungi,Lekki Gov.cosent wit Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.