Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan (1096 Views)

Muslim Group Urges FG To Declare Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 03, 2012

THE Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), at the weekend, warned Nigerians and the Federal government not to contemplate the involvement of foreign powers in the Boko Haram saga.

The MURIC in a release signed by its director, Dr Is-haq Akintola, said that American and France had offered to intervene but maintained has their involvement would complicate matters for the country to all parties.

“Like their counterparts all over the world,  the Muslims of Nigeria do not trust Western powers and do not see them as capable of creating a level playing field for all. There is also no gainsaying the fact that Western powers are Christian nations. They cannot be expected to be fair in this matter,” the director said.

The  group director, who also appealed to all religious leaders to behave in ioco parentis, said responsible leadership demands manifestation of high-level of maturity and a good control of temperament advised religious leaders to avoid statement capable of inflaming passions.

He charged them to keep reminding their followership of the true teachings of love, tolerance and forgiveness which are replete in both the Bible and the Qur’an.

“Unless the leaders act fast, mosques will be bombed in retaliation for bombed churches, families will be wifed act to revenge the elimination of families. This may go a an infinitum because no side can completely wipe out the other no matter how hard they try.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/33638-islamic-group-warns-fg-on-boko-haram
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by londoner: 1:48am On Jan 03, 2012
These muslim leaders should be quiet, BH is being sponsored by foreign organisations and Nigerian muslims are going to Yemen etc to train as Al queda operatives.

Do you think you can bomb the UN in Abuja and not cause foreigners to be involved.

If they don't want foreigners to be involved they need to take an active role with the government to stop BH so that we would not require outside assistance.

They are right that it would likely spark a religious war, rather than the wide sided religious attacks they have been used to of recent.

I wish we did not need the help of others to tackle this, but the truth is we do.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 03, 2012
Don't mind them.

Nigeria does not have what it takes to deal with this crisis.

We need foreign intervention fast !!
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Chyz2: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

Don't mind them.

Nigeria does not have what it takes to deal with this crisis.

We need foreign intervention fast !!

Shut your pig azz up. Its funny now that nigeria is on its brink you decide to show ur azz in this section instead of the Foreign news section like you use to. Like i said before, you are not a nigerian. stop coming here spreading you western propaganda al qaeda nonsense.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2012
^^^

So says my terrorist friend. grin

Before you were 'born' I was on Nairaland and the Political section for that matter.

I am here not just to discuss other issues that affect our country, but to warn Nigerians all the time , about the need for awareness of the threat your Boko Haram brothers pose to the rest of us , peace loving people.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2012
Islam is evidently hypocritical (just as Christianity is) - Islam means Peace - but adherents have been bearing swords of death since Mohammed (PBUH) founded the Religion. Boko-Haram is by no means a peaceful venture, they are out to kill in the name of Allah and kill they will. Foreign Intervention may have its ulterior agenda - it is welcomed if it will give any closure for mothers and babies murdered in the black of night with machetes and some burned to death with their children still on their backs. if anyone is not convinced that Islam is a Religion of Death and Violence, then he is drunk with Religion. - Peace in the Middle-East wink
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by asorocker: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
you involve froeign power when it has to do with Biafra only, this people amuse me
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by dustydee: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
Where ever we can get help from lets seek it. Where were they when BH was killing people?
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
When the whole arab, russian, britian, and china were supporting you during the biafra war what did you say. Mtcheew
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
I say we need the assistance of the following friendly countries :

1. France
2. Israel
3. Germany
4. Italy

We do not, and I repeat , we do not need American and or British help , they cannot be trusted.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by houvest: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
Like their counterparts all over the world, the Muslims of Nigeria do not trust Western powers and do not see them as capable of creating a level playing field for all. There is also no gainsaying the fact that Western powers are Christian nations. They cannot be expected to be fair in this matter,” the director said.

Read. Do not allow Western Countries to come in, Allow us to use Al Qaeda, Iran, Yemen to finish your people. If the western Countries come in, they will upset the balance of power against us.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Rgp92: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

I say we need the assistance of the following friendly countries :

1. France
2. Israel
3. Germany
4. Italy

We do not, and I repeat , we do not need American and or British help , they cannot be trusted.

Hahah, learn your fvcking history dude. FRANCE AND ITALY has done nothing good for Africa. We dont need Israel help either, it will just make the matter worse.

And dude? Do you live in Nigeria? If not, shut your month please.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by oderemo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ frosbel, i think you are missing one important person to kickstart your argument , dont u think so?
I wil give LAGOSHIA a thinkle on your behalf.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Jakumo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ha ha those dudes are so proud of their pointy, aerodynamic he-goat beards.    I must grow a goatee like that SPECIFICALLY to eat beaver.

Also, I want to cultivate a pointy beard like that when I grow up, so I can screw up my face like the gentleman seated on the right of the above picture, in a bid to appear intelligent and imposing.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
ode remo:

@ frosbel, i think you are missing one important person to kickstart your argument , dont u think so?
I wil give LAGOSHIA a thinkle on your behalf.
U want to bring the Religion section yeye into politics abi? sad angry embarassed
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by oderemo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
@Jakumo, pls dont humour frosbell at all .oyo lo wa, he is on his own here.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by oderemo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ toba, not at all. I will be willing to discuss with mr.frostbell only without his religious undertone.
Pls let all read btw the line.
Fyi i am not at all religiuosl
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Jakumo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
ode remo:

@Jakumo, pls dont humour frosbell at all .oyo lo wa, he is on his own here.

Please don't discourage me, Ode Remo.   My ambition is to grow a pointed goatee, and I will not rest until this important objective is achieved.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by NAJALYN: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
It is not their decision to make. If they had solution to the problem Gej will not involve foreign powers.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
I can assure you , before the end of 2012 , foreign troops in one form or the other , including their spies, will be all over Northern Nigeria.

This threat MUST be quenched !!
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
Even a drunk aboki can tell d difference between a visitor and a spy or foreign agent. It is only in the South we do not suspect foreigners much less their presence in sensitive areas. Boko-Haram may be d answer to Nigeria's facade called Unity. Who knows if this is a Western Agenda that the abokis are playing into unwittingly. If they can just up the ante and start surgically assassination corrupt public officials and key religious leaders on both sides.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^

Their spies will be Nigerians , well trained , with all the surveillance equipment needed to do the Job , not to talk of Drones etc.
Re: Don’t Involve Foreign Powers, Muslim Group Tells Jonathan by realchange: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
the nerves of these people. well, genocide is an international crime, so the request is mute

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto:how To Free Kidnap Victim In Nigeria. A Note For British Police By Musiwa / Igbo Haiti May Strike $20 Billion Gold / Do Not Fly This Airline Do Not Fly This Airline,do Not Fly This Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.