Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? (2105 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Beaf: 2:21am On Jan 03, 2012
This curious and disturbingly bigotted post got me thinking and it should get everyone thinking too. Could there be an ethnic or political dimension to boko haram and the fuel "revolution?"

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. [size=14pt]Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217

Who are the "owners of Nigeria" that will take the lead in the protests and whom Gbawe is following and claims all Nigerians will follow? And what is boko haram to them?
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by aljharem3: 2:37am On Jan 03, 2012
the owners of Nigeria are those finding opportunity to tribalise everything to there advantage

can we rest now ?
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by 2mch(m): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2012
The owners of Nigeria, are the people of Nigeria. You represent GEJ on this forum and are doing great damage to his already spoiled reputation. So GEJ is so scared now that he is hiding behind tribalistic sentiments. This recent cowardice is apalling. grin cheesy
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Gbawe: 2:55am On Jan 03, 2012
alj_harem:

the owners of Nigeria are those finding opportunity to tribalise everything to there advantage

can we rest now ?

Thank you my brother !!! At least some Nigerians can still justify the expensive education their parents strugled to provide.

@Beaf.

Illiterate dullard !!! I mean the owners of Nigeria, from every corner of the nation, who come together to determine what direction the Nation must head in without consulting olodos like you. Why will your inferiority complex not lead you to believe I am talking about "Yoruba and fulani people"? What a fool !!!

We have seen the same set of "owners of Nigeria" (IBB, OBJ, Anenih et al) controlling the nation for the past few decades , from one Government to the next, via planting their stooges everywhere, yet losers like you will never be up to speed with the real state of affairs.  Why not ask Ezeuche what he has gained from his bigoted support of a President he thought would deliver "Igbo ascendancy"? The most enlightened Nigerians know this fight is between the "owners of Nigeria" (from every corner of Nigeria) and the rest of us !!!!

You will continue to fall for the divide-and-conquer ruse they will keep dominating you with. Silly simpleton. See core North if you want. See Yoruba "owners of Nigeria" also as suits your paranoia fueled by natural inferiority complex. What is obvious to clever Nigerians is that those who continue to get the best out of Nigeria are those who subscribe to the ethos that Nigeria is divided down lines that has nothing to do with ethnicity and more to do with the crude fight to control the commonwealth of the nation by a few from all walks of life. Silly thread.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by blacksta(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2012
Victim mentality
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Beaf: 3:03am On Jan 03, 2012
2mch:

The owners of Nigeria, are the people of Nigeria. You represent GEJ on this forum and are doing great damage to his already spoiled reputation. So GEJ is so scared now that he is hiding behind tribalistic sentiments. This recent cowardice is apalling. grin cheesy

Not everybody is blinded by psuedo-sophistry. I will analyse the statement in all its ugly "glory:"

Gbawe: keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king today. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net? Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

Here, we witness the praising of the murderous boko haram as a legitimate political tool that we are powerless against.

We are told the dark tale that we, the principled folk do not count in Nigeria, but that those like boko haram who have the stomach to kill and plunder are his kings today. He goes on to taunt and mock those who shuddered and expressed their anger at the outrages of boko haram, as people who "vacuously" make noise on the net.
When did boko harams horrors become a thing to savour? When did broken lives and families, dead babies and their splintered mothers become objects for political glee?

I shudder in outrage at any such description of boko haram. The message the quote above passes is spine-chilling and blood-cuddling.

Gbawe:
Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.

We begin to get a sense where the author is going when after worshipping boko haram, he talks about the "owners of Nigeria." Is this the IBB-Tinubu-Tambuwal alliance? Or is it the SW/NW? Why is boko haram important to these "owners of Nigeria?" What is the link between boko haram and the fuel protests?

The author further tells us how history has been washed away. What history? 40 years of misrule and slavery? The civil war? What history are these boko haram affiliated "owners of Nigeria" attempting to rewrite?

Altogether, the post reads like something from Nazi times.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Gbawe: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2012
blacksta:

Victim mentality

Indeed. Due to that "victim mentality", he starts a nonsensical thread that shows inferiority complex which leads him to the crass and idiotic conclusion that I deem Yorubas and Fulanis to be are owners of Nigeria when I was actually talking about those (from every corner of Nigeria) who keep benefitting from the lopsided nature of our Country so far as one of "their own" (nada to do with ethnicity) is in charge.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Beaf: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you my brother !!! At least some Nigerians can still justify the expensive education their parents strugled to provide.

@Beaf.

Illiterate dullard !!! I mean the owners of Nigeria, from every corner of the nation, who come together to determine what direction the Nation must head in without consulting olodos like you. Why will your inferiority complex not lead you to believe [size=33pt]I am talking about "Yoruba and fulani people[/size]"? What a fool !!!

We have seen the same set of "owners of Nigeria" (IBB, OBJ, Anenih et al) controlling the nation for the past few decades , from one Government to the next, via planting their stooges everywhere, yet losers like you will never be up to speed with the real state of affairs.  Why not ask Ezeuche what he has gained from his bigoted support of a President he thought would deliver "Igbo ascendancy"? This most enlightened Nigeria know this fight is between the "owners of Nigeria" (from every corner of Nigeria) and the rest of us !!!!

You will continue to fall for the divide-and-conquer ruse they will keep dominating you with. Silly simpleton. See core North if you want. See Yoruba "owners of Nigeria" also as suits your paranoia fueled by natural inferiority complex. What is obvious to clever Nigerians is that those who continue to get the best out of Nigeria are those who subscribe to the ethos that Nigeria is divided down lines that has nothing to do with ethnicity and more to do with the crude fight to control the commonwealth of the nation of a few from allwalks of life. Silly thread.

Thanks for clarifying our thoughts. Why do you think Yoruba and Fulani people should be the "owners of Nigeria?" Why would a sane person mock those who expressed otrage at boko haram murderous activities? Why would you hail boko harams stomach for blood as the tactic for kingship, and then mocking their victims?

You are deceiving yourself only with your forked tongue. But now we know what there is an ethnic agenda to the subsidy demonstrations as revealed by one who admires the murderous boko haram.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by aljharem3: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf:

Thanks for clarifying our thoughts. Why do you think Yoruba and Fulani people should be the "owners of Nigeria?" Why would a sane person mock those who expressed otrage at boko haram murderous activities? Why would you hail boko harams stomach for blood as the tactic for kingship, and then mocking their victims?

You are deceiving yourself only with your forked tongue. But now we know what there is an ethnic agenda to the subsidy demonstrations as revealed by one who admires the murderous boko haram.

Hey why are you changing his words in the wrong context

these were his words

"must head in without consulting olodos like you. Why will your inferiority complex not lead you to believe I am talking about "Yoruba and fulani people"? What a fool !!! "
so why are you being such a bigot. Can you have a decent discussion for once without being tribalistic ?

Beaf, it shows your mentality about Nigerians.

You see, you are using propaganda to appear that you are for the people and I must admit I feel for it at one time in the past. I know your truth personality (at least on Nairaland) and how you have deceived our south-eastern brothers to think otherwise ( of course because they were insecure as well).

Well I give it up to you. You have done well, but know something that nothing is permanent.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Gbawe: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf:

Silly dullard. You must think folks are not now fully aware of your reptilian deciet !!! I am simply relating your rant from another thread that misguidly led you to start this thread paying homage to your innate inferiority complex, against the Yorubas and Fulanis, more than to anything else.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.64.html

Beaf wrote:

Who the phuck are you referring to as "owners of Nigeria," if not Yoruba and Fulani people? You are a disgrace to every educated person.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Beaf: 3:37am On Jan 03, 2012
Gbawe:

Silly dullard. You must think folks are not now fully aware of your reptilian deciet !!! I am simply relating your rant from another thread that misguidly led you to start this thread paying homage to your innate inferiority complex, against the Yorubas and Fulanis, more than to anything else.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.64.html

Beaf wrote:

Dude, your brain is cold and your battery is weak. You posted a lot of coded hate filled shiit, starting with your cold hearted praise for boko harams stomach.
It isn't normal behaviour to praise boko harams stomach, it isn't normal for anyone to worship a murderous group either. However, you absolutely believe that boko haram is a legitimate political tool (as you made abundantly clear), so much so that you tied it into the petrol subsidy protests as a way for the "owners of Nigeria" to overthrow legitimately elected GEJ's govt.

You were also talking on a thread with "Ironsi" in the title, coupled with that, the person you were talking to is the Eze of NL; taking all of that in context, what is the history the "owners of Nigeria" are rewriting? What "events on the ground have overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra?"
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by birdman(m): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf stfu and save your breath.  We can clearly see you trying to hide GEJs incompetency behind tribal card. The same one used to smear Buhari in the last elections. Boko Haram in no excuse for the current administrations idiocy. Is there a way to impeach this dumeme before he ruins the country completely.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Beaf: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2012
^
Run along, now. I have no toys for kiddies.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by birdman(m): 3:52am On Jan 03, 2012
Enjoy it while it lasts. Day of reckoning is coming
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by nduchucks: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2012
I completely agree with Gbawe that the owners of Nigeria, are those from every corner of the nation, who come together to determine what direction the Nation must head in, without consulting we, the people. Beaf's attempt to turn this view into a tribal war is irresponsible and outright silly.

GEJ and his administration may very well have done themselves in and if care is not taken, the country will be destroyed in the next few days, at which time, the Nigerian masses or the said owners of Nigeria will get rid of GEJ and his administration.

What an incompetent government!! How can they time the removal of fuel subsidy in this manner? The whole action defies logic.  

It is obvious that fuel subsidy benefits the rich and not the poor.  Imagine that between January and November of 2011, the foreign exchange (forex) sold to oil marketers was $8 billion and within the same period $8.2 billion was paid to the marketers as subsidy. The revenue from the oil sector within the period was just $200,000 higher!!!  The subsidy had to go, but the timing is dumb.

I will be proceeding to Qatar or the USA in the next few days - hopefully, I will return to a better Nigeria in a couple of weeks.  smiley
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by birdman(m): 3:58am On Jan 03, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I will be proceeding to Qatar or the USA in the next few days - hopefully, I will return to a better Nigeria in a couple of weeks.  smiley

I hope you have bought your return ticket. Flight fares may have tripled by then.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Obiagu1(m): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2012
Gbawe:

Illiterate dullard !!! I mean the owners of Nigeria, who come together to determine what direction the Nation must head in without consulting olodos like you. I am talking about "Yoruba and fulani people"?

Really!

Now I understand why GEJ get abused all the time.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by 9javoice1(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2012
Why will your inferiority complex not lead you to believe I am talking about "Yoruba and fulani people"?

sw never surported Gej and cannot surport him,cus they blv they are the king of the south plus their hatred over
old easterners and delta minus itshekiri.

we better stop ranting cus subsidy must go and finaly has gone forever.
tel me why a sane person will not accept removal of subsidy even when their almighty sanusi
speaks in favor of the removal.

cant we see we are heading to self destruction with subsidy.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by olawalebabs(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2012
Gbawe, some dude don't deserve your response. Move forward. 'He' just said rubbish on twitter too.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by NegroNtns(m): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route?

They sound like one downcreek bloke that's on GEJ payroll.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2012
beaf wan save face. ediot
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by olawalebabs(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Don't mind him, he has no answer to the serial lies of his pay master. How will he defend the recent subsidy removal champion by IMF and their cronies. Simple, he want to divert people attention.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Rhino5dm: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2012
This thread has expose the naivity of the most posters who initially thought practical political skills is a mere display of lexiical superiority over the internet with aid of google.

Those of us with practical political working skills have for long seen the present state of events in our magical mirror.

I can tell you right away that, "The owners of Nigerai" are negotiating for a new annointed one.

Finally, its morning time !! It is about time for historical De Ja Vu.

"Those who cant remember their past should be comdenm to repeat it"
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2012
Why you guys respond to this thing is beyond me.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by dayokanu(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2012
Hiss
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2012
Joblessness
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Pain(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2012
Pointless
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by MyloXyloto: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2012
Beaf, E be like say you don dey kolo oh. I be one of the people wey dey read your posts almost religiously but for this rubbish wey u write so e wan be like say[b] gas don dey leak enter your brain.[/b]
No be by force to yarn.

Make you learn some things from Gbawe. As Gbawe support ACN and Tinubu reach, on the day of the protest against Lekki Toll gate when Fashola boys start to dey brutalize protesters, Gbawe kept quiet. He didn't post any rubbish supporting what is not supportable.

Abeg try make you know when to post and when to "shut up your mumu hand".
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by VoodooDoll(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2012
This thread is just demented.

BEAF, so instead of continuing your unending love for geJ you now want to insinuate that Boko Haram is being sponsored by Yorubas?

Dude, if you and GEJ supporters are planning a genocide as the thrust of some of the pro-GEJ posts are beginning to sound like you will be truly shocked. Every day there is a new thread by some tribal midget shouting from the top of a two inch stool while the military and political elite continue to "r@pe" Nigerians.

These midgets pretend like as if GEJ didn't sweep the SW polls and as if all Nigerians do not have the right to give GEJ feedback for an unpopular policy.

If anything happens to our President GEJ and our democracy, the blame lies on the neck of pathetic GEJ apologists who run to the dark corners of tribalism at each opportunity.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by FACE(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2012
Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king today. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net? Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

The killing of innocent people is now regarded as a show of strength and encouraged as a legitimate bait for Bosom for tat.

He goes on to taunt and mock those who shuddered and expressed their anger at the outrages of boko haram, as people who "vacuously" make noise on the net.
When did boko harams horrors become a thing to savour? When did broken lives and families, dead babies and their splintered mothers become objects for political glee?

Beaf, the response you gave to that is apt and if I were you, that would be the end of discussion with a person with such mindset.

GEJ and his administration may very well have done themselves in and if care is not taken, the country will be destroyed in the next few days, at which time, the Nigerian masses or the said owners of Nigeria will get rid of GEJ and his administration.

What an incompetent government!! How can they time the removal of fuel subsidy in this manner? The whole action defies logic. 

It is obvious that fuel subsidy benefits the rich and not the poor.
Ndu_Chucks, I thought you also wanted the removal of subsidy; what has changed your mind or did you only want it as a catalyst to other things ? FYI, nothing will happen and I endorse the removal although I don't like the fact that they were not straight forward with the removal date.
Re: Damn! Who Are The Owners Of Nigeria That Are Plotting The Ironsi Route? by sheyguy: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2012
@FACE, go read thru the original thread and u will see that beaf is only trying to be too smart here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young President Is Coming From Edo State To Bring Peace To Nigeria – Prophet / Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala / Buhari: Boko Haram Is Subterfuge To Kill The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.