Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love (757 Views)

A Black Man Will Do Anything To Please The White Man! / Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by ituen(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2007
A city boy wanted to marry a country girl. She insists that he has to ask her father for her hand in marriage. So off he goes to their farm to ask her father. "I want to marry your daughter".

"Well, my boy you will have to prove to me that you are a man worthy of my daughter." "I'll do anything for my love" says the young man." You see that cow out in the pasture? Well go screw it." A little puzzled the boy says, "OK, anything for my love"

On his return of doing his deed, he asks, "Now can I marry your daughter?" "Nope." says the father, "See that goat over yonder? Well, Go screw it."

Again the boy obliges and returns saying, "Now can I marry your daughter?" "Nope. Not yet -- one more thing. See that pig in the sty? Well go to it."

Once again he obliges and returns. This time the farmer is amazed at seeing this boy doing these deeds just to marry his daughter. So the father finally tells the boy, "Now you can marry my daughter."

To which the boy replies, "SCREW YOUR DAUGHTER, HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THAT PIG?"
Re: A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by tommyex(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2007
Jeez.
That is the pig sweet wella abi?lol
Re: A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by ituen(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2007
Na the man u go ask
Re: A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by clemcykul(f): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
@iteun ure a sharp screwdriver shocked shocked shocked i bow small but u cant compare wid em - --- grin
Re: A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by ioday(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2007
clemcykul:

@iteun ure a sharp screwdriver shocked shocked shocked i bow small but u can't compare wid em - --- grin

Who

Perhaps em Fre em em Mig em lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sorry i just had an attck of dyslex
Re: A Man Will Do Anything 4 Love by freezy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
ioday:

Who

Perhaps em Fre em em Mig em lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sorry i just had an attck of dyslex

at ioday

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Indulge In Your Vices / Bus Accident / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.