Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Wingers , Whiners And Haters , Leave GEJ Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wingers , Whiners And Haters , Leave GEJ Alone (637 Views)

Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori / Haters Leave Oritsejafor Alone... / Right-wingers Bash President Obama For Having Food-taster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wingers , Whiners And Haters , Leave GEJ Alone by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
To all the haters, wingers and whiners, for goodness sake will you just leave Jonathan alone and redirect your misplaced anger to all those crooks who pillaged the national coffers , damaged the refineries, bunkered our oil out of the country, turned our wealth into their personal wealth, stifled freedom of speech, massacred thousands and brought Nigeria to the brink.

Suffering has always been a part of Nigerian life for the past few decades, now we have GEJ in power to help resolve this situation we have all sorts of questionable characters with ulterior motives castigating him on Nairaland.

Recovery and Economic growth takes time you know.

Here in the UK we have transport fares hitting the roof which has impacted prices of food stuffs and yet the people understand that the road to recovery is not paved with gold.

We like success without sacrifice hence the get rich schemes, 419 and end to end corruption.

We should thank Jonathan that we now have a road map to economic recovery and while I think the subsidy should have been removed in phases to cushion the effect ,the truth is that greedy and I mean very greedy people will take advantage of this hike to increase the price of their goods 1000%.

Get real guys , make your voices heard in peace , negotiate and STOP attacking this guy.

It is always easy to be an armchair critic, in real life things are not always what they seem.

Phew !!!

Now I can relax.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Voting For Goodluck Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan Confession On Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Africa--- South Of The Sahara Finally Wakes Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.