Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Artists With Good Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Artists With Good Internet Connection (847 Views)

Recommend A Good Internet Service Provider With Unlimited Download Limit. / Need Help With A Good Internet Service / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artists With Good Internet Connection by babygrey: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
We are a small British based boutique art and design and are considering hiring West African artists and graphic designers to do work for clients on commission however 99% of the clients will be from overseas and it is expected that they will be working from home so it is very very important for them to have a regular reliable internet access.

regular reliable internet access is imperative as we pride ourselves on punctuality and reliability.

do you think this is feasible?

any feedback would be welcome.
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by lifestyle1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
Yes it is visible and it also depend on your pocket grin A good internet connection will cost more, let me know the number of users you intend to give internet access,
You may consider VSAT connectivity,
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by babygrey: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
8-10 users along with regular email access they will need to be able to send high resolution scans (up to 700MB) of their pictures to the head office here in Brighton.

What sort of prices should we be looking at (per month) for very good service and with which providers?
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by lifestyle1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
babygrey:

8-10 users along with regular email access they will need to be able to send high resolution scans (up to 700MB) of their pictures to the head office here in Brighton.

What sort of prices should we be looking at (per month) for very good service and with which providers?

Internet services in Nigeria is not reliable and the near reliable ones are too expensive, Before recommending any cost let me know how much you can afford for internet services on a monthly basis. As in your budget for internet.

This will help me in recommending a good service to you. meanwhile i will give you some isp website for you to browse through as a guild, The location will also have a greater impact on the speed of your internet.

http://www.ipnxnigeria.net/ipnx_small_business_plus.html

http://www.swiftng.com/Products/ProductDetails?param=64

http://www.directonpc.com/atHome/dynamicdata/VSAT.aspx

I can handle the networking of the pc's
add me on yim life_style32@yahoo.com am always online, grin
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by babygrey: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
The location would be Lagos or Ibadan depending on where we can locate the talent and as for prices a price comparison will be necessary I am hesitant to offer a definite figure. I will have a look through the websites you provided.

If we can find suitable artists and pc networking becomes an issue, we will contact you.

thank you very much!
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by lifestyle1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Every thing is cheaper in Ibadan except INTERNET. grin Ibadan will require VSAT Connectivity for fast internet access but as for Lagos Broadband will be OK and this will be less expensive too.

I wish you best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here / Macbook Pro Core !5 And !7 / Does Coreldraw X8 Works On Windows 7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.