Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn (748 Views)

Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun / Buhari Admininistration: A Government Of Failure, Tears And Disappointment / Bakare Urges Buhari To Shun ‘our Turn’ Politics, Appoint Technocrats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by vedaxcool(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2012
General Muhammed Buhari cried openly to register his sympathy for Nigerian Masses for fooling themselves and the Masses laughed back at poor General. Now we begin to breath the fresh air and everybody is crying and fuming.
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by bappahman: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Very true, the foresight of an elder nd honest man
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by don33310(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2012
It was those that voted Badluck Jonadunce that Buhari wept for and now is their turn to cry.
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by jmaine: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2012
He can fvck off with his tears . . .
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2012
jmaine:

He can fvck off with his tears . . .

and you can smoke some fresh-air from jonah's a5se grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by jmaine: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

and you can smoke some fresh-air from jonah's a5se grin grin grin

Who gives a damn . . .You all can fvck off with your Buhari shyte . .
Re: Buhari Shade Tears And We All Laughed At Him Now Is Our Turn by Karmanje(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
When the General cried, many cowards were saying he was crying for failure, dat's he'll loss the election, while I knew vividly they were wrong then, as at then Everyone can see from his face he was crying because of his patrioticism to the Nation, dat the Nation they dedicated their efforts and made sacrifices to build will now collapse before his own eyes, so now dis is what the masses deserve from President Goodluck. Subsidy removal, Insecurity, poor educational system, poor health care, poverty etc, in fact nothing good at all.

There was a friend of mine whom I've been debating with about the right candidate to vote for April 2011 elections, on which he pledge not to vote for Buhari, dat he'll vote for Jonathan. I asked him why, Buhari is a Muslim northerner, and Jonathan he is a Christian southerner, dat's they from same region & same religion, I tried hard to convince him dat politics is not all about region, religion & ethnicity but Experience, Accountability, Credibility & Generousity, but he refused, now the same guy was telling IF ELECTIONS WERE TO BE REVERSED, He wont vote for JONATHAN GOODLUCK,

(1) (Reply)

Special House Of Rep Meeting. Pls Tune To Nta For Live Broadcast. / Mallam Nasir El Rufai Lends Voice To The Fuel Subsidy Issue / With The Current Killing And Protest, Why Is The Government Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.