Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: (3586 Views)

The Secret Of A Happy Marriage And Home. / Want A Long, Happy Marriage? Then This Advice Is For You![pic] / 15 Wisdom Keys For a Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2012
HAPPY MARRIAGE
Almost everybody will love to experience the unconditional feelings of happy marriage with their spouse that lead to happy home, but the question that pose itself says, Do you work towards it?.
The fact is that there is no cutting corner or secret to a happy marriage, it is just the matter of maintaining the right principle which is achievable.
There is a famous saying where the happy marriage can only be found between a deaf and a blind couple, because the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of his wife, while the blind wife cannot see the shortcomings of her husband.
To my own observation being in love with each other is more than what most people could ask for in a relationship, but even love is not enough to sustain a relationship there are other factors to put in place. I want you to understand the fact that the best marriage in the world can run into trouble just because the couple tend to take the simplest things for granted.
People from various countries have married their spouse based on different reason, which can either be to have a family, wealth, to have someone to grow with and security, this all matters but there is a bigger reason. Marriage is when you give so much of yourself and yet you feel whole.
One glaring thing I have seen about some couples in our society is that they don’t exercise patience to understand themselves if they are compatible before getting married which has later put their Marital home in jeopardy.
In brevity, something as special as marriage should be nurtured forever, so what are the principles?
[1]PRAYER: this is just the matter of praying base on your religion for a successful and happy  home, because the seed of love is created by the power of God and by doing this it will always renew the feeling and guide the couple not to fall into temptation.
[2]TRUST: trust is one of the important key in relationship, so if the couple wants a long-lasting relationship they must maintain what is known as trust among themselves.
[3]LOVE: build your relationship on true love, because true love will always last longer no matter the circumstances in your relationship.
[4]PATIENCE: We all need patience in coping with most things in life either in relationship or in other aspect of life, patience is very important to let you fully understand and overcome most of our obstacle.
[5]CONTROLLING ANGER: anger is inevitable to human, but the person that is slow to anger has the great understanding.
The only way to cope with your anger is to inculcate the habit of letting go of resentment and practicing forgiveness.     
Thomas Fuller observes, "He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven." Without forgiveness, your life becomes an endless cycle of anger, resentment, and retaliation. You practice forgiveness so that you can stop ruminating about the past and put your energy into the present moment. And it will also free you from the poisonous effects of resentment. Then, you can experience peace of mind and bring that inner peacefulness into your marriage. You will never have a peaceful marriage until you are at peace within yourself.
In a nutshell there is still more to happy marriage that led to happy home than what we have here but by applying this principle you have got above average opportunity of building happy home.
Hope you enjoy this little advice, Thanks to GOD and connect love.
Connect love is a programme arranged for people to ask question on their plight about relationship and also to create an opportunity for single, divorce, widow and single parent to meet their future partner that share the same interest with them.
With the help of connect love programme people will be given the opportunity to meet the people of their choice that share the same interest with them at the programme and from there start a relationship that will lead to marriage.
To partake in this programme you will have to register with us.
For more enquiries and questions about this article you can contact us through this information:
CONNECTLOVE
3rd floor 2nd block, lister building, M.K.O Abiola Way, Ring-Road, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria. 08087021824
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
Black people wont read this kinda epistle . . sorry

too long

1 Like

Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by r231(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
if i read this my marriage will end one time grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
r231:

if i read this my marriage will end one time grin grin
Cos the time it will take you to read this, you'r gateman might get busy with you know who
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
thank you for reading
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
@op whr u under duress to start thz thread?

1 Like

Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by slimyem: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
I do not have to read this same old shite peeps have been reading and marriages have been breaking still.spare me

1 Like

Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Happy marriage is subjective.  Simple.
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2012
if you believe, and act from it, it will surely come to reality.
have you forgotten that your thought has a lot to do with your daily experience.
thank you for reading
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
it is normal there will be quarrel in every happy home.but have have you done in return.nagging due to your hatred,even you find it difficult to forgive.but you have forgetting that he who fall to forgive others has break the bridge he may likely want to pass one day, or like the bible says forgive those who trespass against us. but don't forget that even if one is wrong the other should try to understand and shed light with gentle voice and explanation so that both of them can get what they are trying to say.cus two wrongs can never make right and it is impossible correct an ignorant person that there is different between rat and grass cutter.if not with gentle and ability to understand what is not clear to he/she and explain to the person.
happy marriage is possible but try to ask yourself this question "WHAT HAVE I BEING DOING WRONG THAT NEEDS AMENDMENT TO HAVE WHAT I WANT"
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by queensmith: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
i was about to read- saw bible- saved my time!

this should probably be in the religous section
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
queensmith:

i was about to read- saw bible- saved my time!

this should probably be in the religous section
lol
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by ileanaju(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
What is trust? Is it like looking at a dark sheet in a dark room?
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
which ever the way you say it, you are right. but if you believe, it will work for you. if you dont believe then expect the other side till kingdom come cus i am sorry their is no remedy for you than to stay single.
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
thank you for reading
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2012
thank you
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by saliubello(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2012
Land for sale @650k/plot. Saliubello2003@yahoo.com
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by bencomfav: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
please where is d location of d land??
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
thank you for reading
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by adorebee(f): 4:12pm On May 02, 2012
the̶̲̥̅̊ SECRET TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE IS STILL A SECRET MY D̶̲̥̅̊ΈA̶̲̥̅̊Я.ITS LIKE A GIFT BOX,U CANT PREDICT WHAT'S INSIDE!!!!
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by raddyworld: 3:56pm On May 18, 2012
everything in life is govern by principle. if you can give what it takes to have it. then why wouldnt you have a happy marriage. "NOthing is good or Bad but thinking makes it".
Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by saliubello123: 12:41pm On May 21, 2012
email for more details: saliubello2003@yahoo.com 08050323434

Re: You Want A Happy Marriage Then Read: by we0x: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
FRIENDSHIP keeps you going when the journey becomes tough. Be friends.

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls / 35yrs Old Still Seeking Parental Consent / Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.