Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: (1500 Views)

Mbc Channels And Sbs Channels / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2007
watch out for more new channels,contents from hitv
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by Bigtee(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2007
Are u serious?
Where did u get this info from?
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by niyi09(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
when will hitv stop deceiving us.when will they actually do it,i am tired of SOON
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2007
well the present hitv freq 11900 H 27500,can take 15 to 16 channels.mtv base,nigezie and cnbc africa will be added soon to make it 16.the uplinking process is on to add the channels,as soon has it it finished the channels will be added.a new frequency is right now been worked out with eutelsat.with that hitv will be able to add more channels i.e up to 15 to 20.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by Bigtee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2007
Urfriend,
You sound so sure, lets wait and see. But the truth is that we Satelitte subscribers of HiTV are being ROBBED, we have only 13 channels.

I'll keep being optimistic and hope for the best. But i've not thrown my DSTV away yet
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by osiprince: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2007
My HiTv signals have reduced to between 14 and 16 % making impossible to view channels since thursday last week.
When i called one of their staff said their transmitter (for those of us using terrestial) is faulty.
I would not know why a transmitter of less than 5 months would go bad. Abi na fae one them buy or na second hand
This is serious.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by niyi09(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
please urfriend can you tell us how authentic this information is.hitv is full of fake promises
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2007
pls,hitv bought those repeater facilities and installed them since last year.me and u know power supply in nigeria is not good,so those facilities can get bad,i can tell u right now that they are working on the ikeja site,and that before saturday it will be back.thank u.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by niyi09(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
pls urfriend,it seems you know much about hitv,please tell them to add more content to their chanells and they should stop repeating films on hi-nolly,hi nolly should be better than african magic cos it is a station run my nigerians and content should not be add to get and let there be informaton on each chanells,for god sake in hi-nolly,you dont even get to know the title of the film they are showin if you did not start with them.thank you
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by osiprince: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2007
Don' t you think it would have been most ideal for us to be informed. I mean 5 days of inactivity.
Bros even if u dey work for HiTv, make there try wetin them dey call communication(inform subscribers of challenges).
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2007
see,before the end of the year,more contents,channels etc will be added.presently there is upgrading ongoing.also epg will soon be added.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by ayusman16(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
Please stop promotin deceit, misrepresentation, quality-less coy like HITV, they are a bunch of thieves hiding under the guise of naija coy, since i installed in June, i av not enoyed 1k worth of services. STOP PROMOTING THIEVES!!!
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2007
I've always try to be on their side, but lately am beginning to agree with people like ayusman. Imagine i was in their office yesterday within my busy daily schedule and they promised that the ikeja mast will be ok before i gets home and still coined me to part with another 4k for additional one month sub, even though my current sub has not expired on the pretex that i would be given additional one month free sub.

I called my home couple of minutes ago and they confirmed the sale old story of some 6-7 days ago i.e 'NO OR BAD SIGNAL".

For fairness sake, these rogues should just stop being pretender as DSTV competitor, 'cos they are just no where near them.

And as for you, urfriend, pleaseeeee! stop hyping these guys!
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by ayusman16(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
they need to be stopped and i must see to that!
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by edniroya01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2007
Nairalanders,
Pls let us give them time and see what happens whether they will add channels or not because on the Terestial they have about 21 channels and on the sat. package the have 13 channel. Hope they will add more since the have gotten another freq. on the eutelsat satellite. smiley
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by ayusman16(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2007
If u want to buy terrestial option. Kindly send me a mail to ayusman16@yahoo.com
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by denex: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2007
Well, I must start by saying that hiTV has going on right now is bad. But when I saw their Premiership Studio, I was really impressed.

What they need to do right now is to continue improving their services with promoting for more sales because right now, they don't even have enough supplies.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by denex: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2007
Well, I must start by saying that hiTV has going on right now is bad. But when I saw their Premiership Studio, I was really impressed.

What they need to do right now is to continue improving their services with promoting for more sales because right now, they don't even have enough supplies.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
and who told u they don't have supplies.were have u been since,or someone told u .
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by ayusman16(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2007
@Urfriend

Any gist or info about the problem at Ikeja? Would appreciate if u cld provide any recent development.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by osiprince: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hitv, I live in Ikeja and for two weeks I i keep getting bad or no signal. My subscription has been wasted
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by urfriend(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2007
hi,i am sure once the hitv ikeja site is back,they will add more days to ur sub.
Re: New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
@urfriend

Pls when is the ikeja mast coming up?

(1) (Reply)

New York Film Academy Graduates Nigeria / The Secret Of Making Money And Fame In Entertainment Industry / Which Actor -choose 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.