Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? (2394 Views)

Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) / On My Way 2 Malaysia / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by Goldmann(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
Please can someone tell me the best way to travel to GOMBE from Ibadan, What is my best option,IF I INTEND TO FLY all or part of the way?
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by labiyemmy(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2007
http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/multipointroutedb_asp/find_maps.asp?startlocation=Gombe%2CGombe&endlocation=Ibadan%2COyo&confirm=Confirm+%26+Generate+Direction&y1=10.283333&x1=11.166667&y2=7.387778&x2=3.896389
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by McOmo(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2007
Take a bus to Jos and get a cab/bus 4rm dia to Gombe !
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by excel12(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
Take a bus to lagos, from there enter a bus going to cameroun.Then take a bike to kenya,from there you can come back to gombe nigeria by sea.
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2007
it's very easy,take a bus to Jos and from there you'll have to take anoda bike going to Gombe.After a while you'll get a camel ride for anoda 2 days and finally you walk the rest of the way.All of this should take about 5 to 7 days depending on how fast you can walk across the desert.Good luck to you on your sojourn grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by McOmo(m): 5:02am On Oct 11, 2007
Lmao . . .
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by minute(f): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2007
no he cld get those luxurious buses frm iwo-rd straight to gombe.
Re: Best Way 2 Get To Gombe From Ibadan??? by knotty(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2007
travel to Lagos. from there, board a plane to Kano. in kano, go to Mariri car park and take a 3 hour road trip to Gombe. that is one.

the second like it, take a night bus to Jos. from thence pick a cab to Maiduguri. they have a bi-monthly bus service to yola which make a quarterly trip to Gembu, in the Mambilas. the rest is easy, because the annual ride to Gombe for this year is due in December. you will enjoy the experience i promise you.

if you are a female, Knotty is willing to join you in the journey. holla pls.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: / Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me / Is It A Better Idea Relocating To Ibadan After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.