Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test (1882 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. / Jumia Nigeria Invited Me For An Interview. Should I Go? Here Is Why Am Asking (2) (3) (4)

Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by llinx(m): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2007
Please can any1 in the house give me an idea of Zenith Bank mode of Test, I was invited for a test this coming wednesday.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by stanlooee(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2007
where is d test taking place?
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by collinsb: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2007
Please kindly tell the house the venue of your test and time. God bless you.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by ova: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2007
please i need the test format 2.was invited.mine is sanusi fafunwa.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by mamus2010(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ topic,

the test is in a booklet!!! 100 questions in 2hrs. you have numerical reasoning with a bit of calculation, then a bit of this- a) sentence 1 alone is correct, b)sentence 2 alone is correct e.t.c, there is comprehension(please dont start with that, if possible do it last), then there is sentence sorrection and critical reasoning. most of the stuff is from the foreign gmat, but dont worry if you dont have the foreign gmat, you'd still pass.

then it is not negative marking so make sure you shade everything(i always shade b for the ones i dont know and it always works!!)

good luck guys
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by mamus2010(f): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2007
i forgot to add, time is not your friend oh, cos the questions are long.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by LYSTINGS(f): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2007
hi mamus 2010,pls wen did you write your test.is your result out.cos i wrote mine on the 20th n have nt heard anything.mnwhl,how long is the recruitment process case u ve any idea.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by clutch162(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2007
If your test going to be at sanusi fafunwa. if yes, i'v got good news. if no! , the questions might be different.

u'v a Easy Maths, Comprehension, Sentence completion,Critical reasoning test. so many questions but all in two hours. u cant finish them all, but try to do as many as u can-as accurate as possible. Make sure u do nothing less than 50questions.

i traced some of the critical reasoning questions to Gmaths 2006 edition(IEC publication)
Don’t even hink qbout starting with the comprehension.

in exchange, i would like to know from anyone who benefitted from the following info,
1- when u applied to Zenith Bank
2- Are u a 2-1 grader or 2-2 grader
3- online or Hard copy
4-kindly let me know the estimated number of people that came for the test

get back to this page by clicking "update profile", click "Show posts", click on the message and add any info u wud like to share.
Bye and goodluck
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by mamus2010(f): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2007
@lystings,

wrote mine on the 24th or 25th of sept at sanusi fafunwa, and yes the result is out, we had interviews last fri.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by LYSTINGS(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2007
@mamus2010.
are you serious?result is out.how were u informed?u were sent a text or email.or u called them.please let me know.or is it that i didnt pass.ls let me know wat to do.thanks.did mine on the 20th at sanusi fafunwa.this job thing na wa o.am just tired.by the way thanks for the previuos response.wat was the interview like.i mean the quests u were asked and the people u faced. God bless u.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by mokpas: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
I wrote Zenith test and ve attended two interviews, the last one i attended was on the 18th Of September in the Head Office and since then ve not heard form them.I want to know how many interviews Zenith conducts for Freshers.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by denny2: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
What are you guys trying to tell me. I also wrote the test and i think it was on the 29th of last month.i am sure i wrote very fine.i guess those who have attended interviews did theirs before that very date.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by LYSTINGS(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
please any info on zenith interview and how long does it take to be called.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by okoroigwe: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
Plz, i did my test on 11/09/2007 at sanusi fafunwa street,And i hav not heard anytin since then.is there anyboby that did hes/her owu at same day? do anyboby know if they hav called anyboby for interview?pls ur replys will be make my DAY
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by mamus2010(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ lystings,

was called. since we didnt take the test thesame day,i guess you can find out from their hr how you fared, or hopefully someone on the forum may have some news for you.but dont give up yet cos i think they are calling in batches.

the time it takes to be called i imagine depends on the urgency. just stay positive my dear.

@mokpas,

after the panel interview and the chat with the hr rep, then you should see the gen manager who then recommends that your offer letter be handed to you. as long as you spoke well, and accepted to do marketing(even though you know you would not go near there with a 10ft pole), and you were looking like a zenith staff already i.e all dressed up, then dont worry, its only a matter of time before you are called. all the best
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Me For A Test by LYSTINGS(f): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
@mamus 2010
thanks alot dear. i called them today and thank God i passed. so wat kinda quests were u asked at the interview
.your cv or wat?

Waiters/waitresses Wanted At A Luxury Hotel / Jumia Sales Consultant Business Meeting / Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!!