Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (13514 Views)

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maddock(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2012
Just hearing that there are reprisal attackes against the hausas in Sapele, about 5 people or so have been killed today. Can folks in Sapele confirm this? Why are these attacks coming in from Sapele of all places. More feedbacks please.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by mukina2: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
eggheader Egghead Odewale
ON MY RADAR: Police intervenes as militants in Sapele harass Hausa dwellers; demands Hausas should return to the north immediately.
https://twitter.com/eggheader/status/155244351331647488
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
Rumour mongers and Government agents at work again.

By the way, how is the fuel subsidy protests going in Warri? We don't need any distractions please.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Classicalman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Na lie! Nothing like that angry
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maddock(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Rumour mongers and Government agents at work again.

By the way, how is the fuel subsidy protests going in Warri? We don't need any distractions please.

i wonder what you are trying to communicate here, so because we are all occupying the whole of nigeria doee not mean we cant report other issues currently happening. i tire for you o. have you bother to confirm if the situation in sapele is true or not.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
There's a big fight at the central mosque, traders have closed shop as the mosque is sited close to the market. The situation seems very dangerous S̴̩☺̩ I am not going there to confirm anything.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
maddock:

i wonder what you are trying to communicate here, so because we are all occupying the whole of nigeria doee not mean we cant report other issues currently happening. i tire for you o. have you bother to confirm if the situation in sapele is true or not.
^^^ A lot of unfounded rumours about reprisals have come out Sapele of late. So, I won't even bother confirming the authenticity of this as I'm 80% sure it's as baseless as the previous ones.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nigeria is a country of Rumours.

Until BBC or CNN report it, disregard it.

Besides I am not sure there is internet in Sapele so they might not be able to confirm this latest rumour grin
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by mukina2: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
Unconfirmed reports by citizen reporters say fighting is going on in Sapele. It says Christians are chasing out moslems out of the town.

Another citizen reporter says miscreants have taking over the streets and calling for the police to arrest the situation.

Citizen DJay

There is fighting in Sapele, Delta State. Christians are chasing out the Muslims at Hausa Quarter, in Sapele. This was after 3 trailers transported some of them to the northern part of the country.

Citizen Wale

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/citizen-report-fighting-in-sapele/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
blink182:

There's a big [b]fight [/b]at the central mosque, traders have closed shop as the mosque is sited close to the market. The situation seems very dangerous S̴̩☺̩ I am not going there to confirm anything.
Good. A fight does not equate reprisals for bomb attacks. It's most likely an internal dispute among the moslems and the  Mosques's proximity to the market may have blown the fight out of proportion.
BTW, who needs reprisals?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by JUO(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Besides I am not sure there is internet in Sapele so they might not be able to confirm this latest rumour
you must be from the grave
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by maddock(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Nigeria is a country of Rumours.

Until BBC or CNN report it, disregard it.

Besides I am not sure there is internet in Sapele so they might not be able to confirm this latest rumour  grin

Look at you sitting behind your internnet in Uk and typing rubbish. Do you think sapele is like your village where there is no road or light? mtseeeeeeeew.

$ugardaddy:

^^^ A lot of unfounded rumours about reprisals have come out Sapele of late.  So, I won't even bother confirming the authenticity of this as I'm 80% sure it's as baseless as the previous ones.
Saw the flash on the net and i decide to post it here to get confirmation from folks there, ok. So enuff of your story about distraction,ok.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
maddock:

Saw the flash on the net and i decide to post it here to get confirmation from folks there, ok. So enuff of your story about distraction,ok.
Ok then. But I personally don't need reprisals and will do everything possible to downplay it whenever I sense any. I have a lot of wonderful moslem friends (genuine moslems I mean) and wouldn't support or propagate any hurt to them in whatever guise.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Good. A fight does not equate reprisals for bomb attacks. It's most likely an internal dispute among the moslems and the  Mosques's proximity to the market may have blown the fight out of proportion.

Delta state people don't do things halfway. It is reprisals.
I wish they would not be so id!otic and I hope the tales of deaths are mere rumours.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Beaf: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
I think Nigeria is going to lose the Niger Delta first, then the SE next.
The omens do not bode well.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

We can split so long as it's done peacefully. So much for One Nigeria bedeviled by social injustice and corruption.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by bkrfashua: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/citizen-report-fighting-in-sapele/
the news has been tagged as 'unconfirmed report'  ,
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

I believe its a reprisal as my driver told me this morning it started when some guys went to lock the mosque up and asked the people to leave. He has a private car for running town service when he is not needed S̴̩☺̩ I pretty much believe his account.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
bkr_fashua:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/citizen-report-fighting-in-sapele/
the news has been tagged as 'unconfirmed report'  ,
Thanks.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Joe50(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

wat do u mean by dat?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
^^^ Beaf, why are you asking yourself question?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
Joe50 is offline and Beaf is online now to answer his own question grin grin grin grin
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf and Joe50 are both offline now, I'm awaiting the next ID Beaf and his propaganda machine will use next  grin grin grin
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by xavier3g(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
There is a whole lot of fake news flying around, including this on vanguard: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/protesters-take-over-warri/.  I am in warri, jakpa road to be precise, i have gone all over warri this morning ad there is no protest. The protest was shifted to Monday. Dont know why media agencies carry fake news. About sapele I have no idea about the fighting, I know the muslims were leaving in truckloads like they did in warri yesterday and the day before.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
xavier3g:

There is a whole lot of fake news flying around, including this on vanguard: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/protesters-take-over-warri/.  I am in warri, jakpa road to be precise, i have gone all over warri this morning ad there is no protest. The protest was shifted to Monday. Dont know why media agencies carry fake news. About sapele I have no idea about the fighting, I know the muslims were leaving in truckloads like they did in warri yesterday and the day before.

Are you Beaf?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by xavier3g(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
Must I be beaf?
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
xavier3g:

Must I be beaf?
I'm asking because I know the Warri protest at jakpa junction was real this morning  cool cool cool
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by xavier3g(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

I'm asking because I know the Warri protest at jakpa junction was real this morning  cool cool cool

Well maybe you and your family are protesting, undecided undecided undecided. Cos if you are in warri or anywhere near you would know that there is no protest anywhere.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by sugardaddy1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
xavier3g:

Well maybe you and your family are protesting, undecided undecided undecided. Cos if you are in warri or anywhere near you would know that there is no protest anywhere.
Ok Beaf, wait while I upload more pictures from the Warri protests for you.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by asudan: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
please try and investigate,gather facts before posting.remember that information is power so guide it well.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
When is someone going to detonate a massive bomb on a central mosque? I cant believe this Sapele folks wanted a good friday like this with stupid small fights.
Re: Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele by nocad(f): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅†'s true and I saw for myself as for the oda poster asking if there's internet here, U̶̲̥̅̊ nid 2 reason again,witt bbservices everywere Ȋ̝̊̅†'s surprising one will say that,4 pple dead already and mean lookn soldiers already patrolling,cemetery road almost all shops are closed now,and an uneasy calm  Iڪ  seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Plans Housing Scheme For Nigerians Abroad / South-South Governors Meet At Rivers Govt. House, Demand Derivation From FG(Pics / Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.