Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh (731 Views)

Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria / Proposal Letter Of Web Design Fo A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh by databoy247(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2012
Errmmm, the price of web designing has gone up oh cool Thanks to fuel subsidy grin

Clients take note pls.
Re: The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh by yawatide(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
Yep, capitalism at its best. For starters, if you are using a gen to enable you work at night, the fuel for that gen has doubled in price. Besides, your cost of living has just been slashed in half as everyone around you has increased their prices. Why shouldn't you?
Re: The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
I am increasing my minimum services to 100k. Even if it is to submit a form to the database.
Re: The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh by yawatide(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
dhtml,

There is expensive and then there is exorbitant. I think yours falls into the latter category, for services offered tongue
Re: The Cost Of Web Designing Has Gone Up Oh by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2012
^^^Wait till you see my 2012 innovations. . .i am going to cut down drastically the amount of work that i do, but will improve my business sha

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Vps Server From Naigerian Hosting / Please Help My Blogs Are Not Getting Adverts From Addynamo / SOCIAL MEDIA KNOW-HOW 2. Some Of My Favourite Wordpress Themes From 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.