Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: (2860 Views)

Any Protest Questioning The Sovereignty Of Nigeria Is Unacceptable / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Please, Have You Every Withness Any Protest That Is For Development! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

From the SURE programme (palliatives).

You mean from 1.3 trillion Naira, that is the sort of health care we should be expecting ?

BEAF please answer
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by Beaf: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
^
No wonder you are demonstrating, you are a fool. The govt is telling you they don't have 1.3trillion to spend and you are here telling lies about how that should have gone into health. Abeg, go and protest, I don't have time for fools.

@topic
From the SURE programme (palliatives).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/610123_Sure_jpg1194eab674b0d8a1e23b2c08686dde75
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by aljharem(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

^
No wonder you are demonstrating, you are a fool. The govt is telling you they don't have 1.3trillion to spend and you are here telling lies about how that should have gone into health. Abeg, go and protest, I don't have time for fools.

All this insults would do you no good

SURE programe which is[b] Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme[/b] would realise its money from the savings of fuel subsidy which is said to be 1.3 trillion Naira

Now I ask again is that the sort of health care we should be expecting from 10 billion naira out of the 1.3 trillion naira ?
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by 1025: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
at the moment, jonathan has said, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. so it whether we like it or not, it must stand. all we must do now is to remind jonathan that if going by what him and jega told us, that we put him where he is today.
the senate was on break when he decided to remove the fuel subsidy. is nigeria now a one man govt? how can u keep telling us about a cabal that is bigger than ur govt? this same cabal i saw in my dream yesterday came back to jonathan to collect all the money raised from subsidy and we still buy at 140.
the bloodof any of us that end up loosing his life on this will be on jonathan's head.
since we started the jonathan presidential business, it has been death here and death there.
the same ways he is exposing other ppl's children to death, God will expose his own children and himself to death like he did to saddam and gaddahfi.
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by bodejohn(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
Thank you very much, mallam SLS.
Can you or any govt. mouth piece here tell us how govt. Will react now that subsidy is no more? Will GEJ still use that 1Billion to eat this year? Will Sambo still buy newspapers with 45Million? Will Aso Rock flowers still be watered with 200Million? Will David Mark still collect 600Million as salaries and grants? Will each of our lawmakers still earn more than their counterparts in other more properous nations? Will GEJ still continue to re furnish his office and guest house yearly with huge sums of money? Will the budgeted 11Billion still be spent on travels? Will the national minimum wage still remain 18,000? Will Nigerians still see unprecedented corruption in govt? If there is any of the above questions that have a yes, then nigerians have a right to demand for fuel subsidy. Fuel subsidy and corruption, either of the two will crash the economy just that the two combined will bring doomsday quicker.
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by iluvnaija: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2012
i dont hsve time ro read this nonsence. is like telling me you will bribe a cashier in a bank to tell the bank that you have deposited 1 million naira without bank seeing the money? are you telling me when the fuel gets to the ports they will just leave it there sign documents and move to neighboring countries without nnpc and ppra certifying that the product came and there is proper documents to back their claim? are you telling me that nnpc or nigerian govt has no agency to checkmate or audit the amount of petroleum product thst comes to our port before it is being offloaded?
Come on! This story make no sence to me.

THIS IS CRAP!
Re: A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: by coldubako(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2012
iluvnaija:

i dont hsve time ro read this nonsence. is like telling me you will bribe a cashier in a bank to tell the bank that you have deposited 1 million naira without bank seeing the money? are you telling me when the fuel gets to the ports they will just leave it there sign documents and move to neighboring countries without nnpc and ppra certifying that the product came and there is proper documents to back their claim? are you telling me that nnpc or nigerian govt has no agency to checkmate or audit the amount of petroleum product thst comes to our port before it is being offloaded?
Come on! This story make no sence to me.

are you a Nigerian? Nigeria is so corrupt. from the presidency to the shrine in your village is corrupt. ok, name any area in 9ja that is not corrupt and i'll believe all you've said. i think Nigerian should prepare for a nigeria without oil. those clamoring for disintegration of nigeria must note that many 'll have to live without oil. Nigerians remove your eyes from oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In London / The Buhari I Knew And Still Know..... / Ring Road: Changing The Face Of Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.