Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40345 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Starbaby1: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Question; does of you in UK and America, and espcially those that have been there for a while, if Obama and Cameron gave you guys 3 days to go back to Nigeria, and even offered you free flight, would you abandon your life abroad and go home?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ayusman16(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
You guys can continue fooling yourselves that we are not at war. Continue blaming Frosbel like he just fabricate all these news, They r killing Southerners daily in d north.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by isalegan2: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
lol.  Frosbel.  Take my moniker out of that nonsense propaganda item there.  Or I'ma slap you through your monitor.  I'm not denying that there is some truth to this particular report of shootings at a gathering.  The details are still trickling in, so I am not going to overreact and advice people to start abandoning their homes.

As someone pointed out, many Easterners own homes and other property and have made a life there, and simply expecting them to shuffle from on town/state to another overnight is ill-advised and impractical.

I haven't got your time to be honest.

Your aim on Nairaland is simply malevolent, no matter how much you couch it under the cover of religious evangelism.  You're the same person who's lambasting people for expressing their opposition to the subsidy removal.  Isn't your beliefs supposed to be in favour of the poor and dispossed?  FOOL!  I'm done with you.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
isale_gan2:

lol.  Frosbel.  Take my moniker out of that nonsense propaganda item there.  Or I'ma slap you through your monitor.  I'm not denying that there is some truth to this particular report of shootings at a gathering.  The details are still trickling in, so I am not going to overreact and advice people to start abandoning their homes.

As someone pointed out, many Easterners own homes and other property and have made a life there, and simply expecting them to shuffle from on town/state to another overnight is ill-advised and impractical.

I haven't got your time to be honest.

Your aim on Nairaland is simply malevolent, no matter how much you couch it under the cover of religious evangelism.  You're the same person who's lambasting people for expressing their opposition to the subsidy removal.  Isn't your beliefs supposed to be in favour of the poor and dispossed?  FOOL!  I'm done with you.

isale_gan2:

Frosbel is a TOOL of immense proportions.  He can never back up his claims with new from legitimate newspapers.  He was peddling his rubbish in the Religion and Islam sections.  Now he's moved his business to the politics section to add to the tribal hatred and unrest.  Dude, You Need To Man UP And Stop Being A Tool, YOU BENT TOOL!  

Specially edited for isale_gan2 from Jihad Watch

Dear isale_gan2 ,

On several occasions now I have tried in a calm, sincere and forthright manner to express to you my deeply-held concern over and contempt for the ideology of islam and what I believe to be the coming dark ages associated with the unrestricted and continuing capitulation to the intolerant demands of members of this so-called “religion of peace”.

I have tried to explain to you the history of islam from the lie of mohammad as the perfect human being, to the reasons behind the crusades, the atrocities of the Barbary coast pirates, 1400 years of islamic aggression and terrorism, the Cole, the embassy bombings, 911 and the tally of some 18,000 separate acts of terrorism since then.

I have tried to point out the history of savagery and the massacres of more than 200 million souls at the hands of this ideology and have attempted to make a comparisons to Nazi Germany with the jihadi goal of world conquest, the rise of a master “race”, elimination of the Jews and frightening similarities between the koran and Mein Kampf.

I have tried to express to what I see as an ideological monster drunk on its own unfathomable stupidity and intolerant of anyone and anything that runs contrary to its evil, archaic and misogynistic beliefs.

I have tried to explain to you the lie of the “arab spring” and the coming destruction of the rights of all non-muslims in those countries and why I believe absolutely that there is no hope for a positive outcome there.

I have tried to point out to you the difference between “painting an entire people with the brush of bigotry” and criticizing what I believe to be an evil ideology that dominates and controls even its own people by keeping them silly and that would supplant our western culture in a heartbeat.

To all of this you have laughed in a summarily dismissive and derisive way without any significant counter-argument whatsoever. You believe that any criticism of this ideology is effectively bigotry and that I am a bitter and cranky person who was not raised with your “enlightened liberal values”.

You proffer a weak argument based on religious equivalency that all religions have negative texts and that those in the koran are just as irrelevant and benign as those of Deuteronomy.

You deny that there is any stealth jihad and maintain that I am over reacting to those “oooh scary muslims.”

isale_gan2 , you are a very bright and intelligent individual - you were a top honor student and have achieved great success in the academic and business world, you are indeed one very smart cookie. Unfortunately, you could not be more wrong if you tried.

I recently watched an excellent documentary on the rise of the Nazi party in Germany prior to the Second World War. What was astounding was that even a year or so before Hitler came to power, the vast majority of the intelligentsia in Germany were dismissing Hitler as a crank that “no intelligent person could ever vote for”.

In their ivory towers these intellectuals could not comprehend that others did not think the way they did and refused to see the coming storm clouds or to believe what Hitler intended even though he actually set out his agenda in Mein Kampf. The intelligentsia included powerful Jews who deluded themselves into believing that they had a future in the coming Reich.

Unfortunately, what intellectuals were and are never able to see is that their understanding is not the understanding of the far larger part of the masses or those that would manipulate that segment.

isale_gan2 , the intellectuals were among the very first to be killed by the Nazis – they paid for their ignorance, intellectual superiority and naivety with their lives.

Intelligence and islam are completely incompatible, boko haram, the taliban, al quada the destruction of the ancient afghan Buddhas, the recent burning of library in Cairo, the destruction of the library in Alexandria, the museums in Iraq etc, etc., etc., show that that which lies beyond the teachings of the hateful koran are of no value to this belief system.

Unfortunately, the apologetic liberal intelligentsia are today once again wrongly basing their insights on islam on their own Western perspective.

To the intelligentsia, the only reason any suicide bomber could ever commit so heinous an act and the only reason why any muslim could possibly hate the West is because they have logical justification in doing so.

To the naive intellectuals that reason must be the transgressions of the West and must only represent the actions of a few misguided souls that do not understand the ‘true” teachings of islam.

If I try to point out the fact that islam inculcates this animosity and hatred from birth and that the beliefs of the so-called “few misunderstanders” are not only a part of the koran but the basic tenets of its teaching, you immediately label me a racist (when did islam become a race?)

With the greatest of respect, you cannot justify the actions of the worst elements in society by wrapping yourself in the blanket of “enlightened” political correctness and assuming you have the high moral ground.

Is it racists for me to say that a hateful ideology is racist?

I was raised in a liberal household and believe in fundamental human rights and equality for all, but I also believe that taking the “high moral ground” does not mean that I must accept intolerance from those that don’t accept those same standards – particularly those whom we invite here to share in our abundance. Nor does it mean that I must accept islam’s agenda of conversion by the sword, its global jihad, takiyya, kitman, fatwas, the abusive treatment of women, suicide attacks, ardent discrimination against and killing of Christians, Jews and others and its perverse and unfounded teachings of hate against anything and all things non-islamic.

isale_gan2 , Western society should not take tolerance to a level where such tolerance contributes to its own destruction. Being liberal is not a suicide pact! islam is not coming here to share secular Western democracy it is coming here to replace it with loathsome and vile sharia law - to deny that is to lie to yourself and to deny all we hold dear.

I believe the high moral ground demands that we say “NO” to that which is clearly evil and that which is not only reflected but supportive of the terrorist agenda.

I believe that the current movement to make the criticism of islam illegal in the UN and the US is beyond silly – it is evil and a complete betrayal of freedom of expression and thought. It is in fact treasonous!

An accident of geology has given trillions of oil dollars, the largest unearned accumulation of wealth in the history of mankind, to the laziest and basest of men who then spend billions promoting the mad ideology of wahabbism on a global basis. Could the danger not be any more evident!?

Mark, you have children of your own and while the coming clouds will likely not impact on me and may not even impact on you, they will impact them.

Do not make the mistake of thinking for a second that your intellectualism or for that matter theirs is a bulwark to the coming wave of global strife propagated by these morons. It will not be.

What is truly disconcerting is that beyond the koran islam has no core – no central governing body that we in the West can deal with. No single muslim country on this planet has adopted the United Nations Fundamental Declaration of Human Rights and all hold the belief that the muslim is the superior human being to any infidel.

We are battling the global collective of this ideology and I strongly believe that it is more destructive than you can possibly imagine – I also believe in my heart that unless we stop it, it will smother everything we hold near and dear and stifle the intellectual growth that has been a part of Western culture for five centuries.

That is not racism, it is not intolerance, it is not hate – it is actual and real concern!!

Unless we can identify the monster (and the liberal intelligentsia is doing its damnedest to keep us from putting this issue on the table), we will see more acts of terrorism and further successful attempts to promote the mad islamic agenda in all countries.

Yet how can we possibly fight that which you and other pseudo-intellectuals are unwilling to speak about?

isale_gan2 , I am not an islamaphobe – one cannot have a phobia where a real danger exists. I do however want the matter discussed in an open forum with the goal of examining the sources of terror and without fear of a fatwah or the risk of death from some mad follower of this cult and without being labeled a racist or with the absurd title, islamaphobe.

I do not want the issue buried by a liberal media that is afraid to call a spade a spade and I want them to reflect the very real concerns that are now plaguing the populations of England, France, Germany, Denmark, Spain and every other country where liberal polices have resulted in huge influxes of a collective that I personally believe are coming to colonize not assimilate.

isale_gan2 , your somewhat egotistical attitude of intellectual superiority dismisses these arguments before I can even make them to you and that is frustrating beyond belief. Allow me to state my case before you dismiss what I have to say, what are you afraid of – that maybe there is some truth in my position?

I have learned a lot in life and the one thing I can pass along to you without reservation is that ignoring a problem, refusing to have an open discussion about the problem or worse, refusing to see that there even is a problem is always the easiest thing to do, it is also always the worst thing to do.

Do not take our free and open Western society for granted it is not a birth-right and needs to be defended. It was won by the lives and tears of our fathers and mothers and we should not surrender their sacrifices to this monstrous belief system without so much as a whimper.

We have to face monster of islam full on with our eyes open, our understanding complete and our senses clear – we need to take the harder path, support that which in our hearts we know is good and reasonable and refuse to support the values or the lies of the savages.

Do not, armed with the excuse of your so-called enlightenment, but blinded by complete naivety, abandon secular liberal democracy to this devil.

Your's sincerely,

Brother FROSBEL

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by okadaman2: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
If these tribal Attacks are meant to divide and break the resolve of protesters united across Ethnic groups, it will fail and backfire.

It can only work for a short period, then the hunter will become the hunted.

The looters of Nigeria will be occupied till they suffocate. Let them continue the killings. .
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jedisco(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

So, you are implying that they should stay and die there because they have houses and businesses there? Can businesses not be liquidated? You have not made suggestions. What are you advising them to do? Stay put and get gunned down, slaughtered like rams and bombed at will? Just to protect properties? You gat to be kidding.
They should empty their houses, and relocate down south. Most Igbomen up North are business men. Few are civil servants. Civil servants should protest enmass and seek for transfers out of those troubled areas. If they really cannot return home due to wealth concerns, then they should be ready to bear the consequences of their decisions.
Nothing beats having life. You must have life to be able to enjoy wealth.

Before i reply you i think i should tell you that
1. my family lives in the north so all these things happening interest me very well
2. I am not equating life to money but like i said earlier imagine if the Yorubas told Igbos to leave Lagos. How easy do you think it will be
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Yeske2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
? ? ?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
Notice how everyone that doesnt agree with western spy, frosbel, is a muslim extremist. lol cheesy
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Akanbiedu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
okada_man:

If these tribal Attacks are meant to divide and break the resolve of protesters united across Ethnic groups, it will fail and backfire.

The looters of Nigeria will be occupied till they suffocate. Let them continue the killings. .

Thumb up.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Notice how everyone that doesnt agree with western spy, frosbel, is a muslim extremist. lol cheesy

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
okada_man:

very well said cool cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dempeople(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ Frosbel, abeg no mind them. You did well by reporting. It shall be well with you.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by stiyke(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Alj_harem,
Your post on this thread says lets fight subsidy first and later fight boko haram. Its an easy statement to make when none of yours has been killed! Remember this: pump price of fuel can always be altered, Government can tomorrow make it to become 70naira a litter by various means, but Government can never bring back to life a single soul that has been killed by Boko Haram
I say lets unite and fight boko haram now, and talk about subsidy later!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sorry Nigerians.
The cookie has crumbled.
It is too late to cry.

Since you voted for GEJ, it is for better for worse.
Don't chicken out on him.
You must swim or sink with him.

May JEHOVAH GOD save Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
dem_people:

@ Frosbel, abeg no mind them. You did well by reporting. It shall be well with you.

I dey laugh. You're just like the ones that live up north.smh undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by crackhouse(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
I heard it today, infact those guys are my town guys from Anambra state. I heard they were holding a meeting on how to convey the corpse of one of them {who was killed yesterday being thursday} to east before they were attacked by the bastards. I just heard it from a friend and i have confirmed it. No thanks to boko haram
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Not everybody is a gutless appeaser !!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Maisuya1: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Orikinla:

Sorry Nigerians.
The cookie has crumbled.
It is too late to cry.

Since you voted for GEJ, it is for better for worse.
Don't chicken out on him.
You must swim or sink with him.

May JEHOVAH GOD save Nigeria.

Oh boy see mentality!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nduchucks: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
May the souls of the deceased RIP.

GEJ had a wonderful opportunity to write his name in history, in golden ink, by organizing the best election in our history but he chose to break his own promise, he ran for the high office, and additionally broke the gentleman's agreement that has held our fragile democracy together for many years. To make matters worse, he blatantly rigged the election further insulting our intelligence.

As if these miscalculations were not enough, he announced the removal of fuel subsidy in the most daft manner and at the worst possible tiime. GEJ's handlers are going to render this clueless President the worst the country has ever seen. GEJ is solely responsible for all of the insecurity and instability facing the country. May Allah give him the wisdom to dig himself and the whole country out of the hole we are in.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dempeople(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Nwanne, thats your prerogative Sir. But read my comment on page 8.

Nothing spoil though we differ on views here.

ndu_chucks:

GEJ had a wonderful opportunity to write his name in history, in golden ink, by organizing the best election in our history but he chose to break his own promise, he ran for the high office, and additionally broke the gentleman's agreement that has held our fragile democracy together for many years. To make matters worse, he blatantly rigged the election further insulting our intelligence.

As if these miscalculations were not enough, he announced the removal of fuel subsidy in the most daft manner and at the worst possible tiime. GEJ's handlers are going to render this clueless President the worst the country has ever seen. GEJ is solely responsible for all of the insecurity and instability facing the country. May Allah give him the wisdom to dig himself and the whole country out of the hole we are in.

Will you just shut da hell up and climb back into your hole. Ewu awusa.

Where were you and what was your position when your brother Yar'Adua rigged himself into office?

Tell your animalistic northerners to stop causing mayhem in the land. You might as well be a district head of Boko Haram for all I care.

Baggar!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Akanbiedu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Aren't you shameless?

Is this the first time elections were rigged in Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Cogent: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
The foolishness of Nigerians can be soooo depressing.
Why are so many people so daft?
OK, All of you coming here to chant 'fight the Hausas!!!, Fight the Muslims!!!, Boko Haram killed Igbos today so fight, fight, fight!!!'

What makes you so sure this is Boko Haram's handwork?
Was any type of investigation carried out to prove that the Hausas who you want to kill are behind this?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ndu Chuks

Your comment is a disgrace.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
Immediately i saw the topic, i never worried to read the article cos i already know what its all about! Those of you blaming the the recent govt ask yourself this questions
Is this the first time ??
yes the govt is corrupt and none of them worth his/her position but as far as i know such case like this has been even before my own birth  embarassed   And i laugh at my fellow igbos blaming the govt, you forgotten who is the head of the army? who is the secretary to the fed govt?   does it mean that this ppl are happy seeing their own killed just like that, no! with their position they can change anything in this situation, to me on this issue govt arent the problem neither is it political. history says it all,

@topic, i dont have anything than the same warning I issue to my stupid igbo brothers in the north, thank you justcash
So, you are implying that they should stay and die there because they have houses and businesses there? Can businesses not be liquidated? You have not made suggestions. What are you advising them to do? Stay put and get gunned down, slaughtered like rams and bombed at will? Just to protect properties? You gat to be kidding.
They should empty their houses, and relocate down south.  Most Igbomen up North are business men. Few are civil servants.  Civil servants should protest enmass and seek for transfers out of those troubled areas. If they really cannot return home due to wealth concerns, then they should be ready to bear the consequences of their decisions.
Nothing beats having life. You must have life to be able to enjoy wealth
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
You cant blame anyone for choosing to live in any part of his country

Its the failing of the govt to provide security that should be addressed.

We are one country like Azikwe wanted us to be, Until we separate, then no one can stop the other from living anywhere
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
dayokanu:

You cant blame anyone for choosing to live in any part of his country

Its the failing of the govt to provide security that should be addressed.

We are one country like Azikwe wanted us to be, Until we separate, then no one can stop the other from living anywhere
gbamm
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by osundu(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
Christians protect yourselves
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
stiyke:

@Alj_harem,
Your post on this thread says lets fight subsidy first and later fight boko haram. Its an easy statement to make when none of yours has been killed! Remember this: pump price of fuel can always be altered, Government can tomorrow make it to become 70naira a litter by various means, but Government can never bring back to life a single soul that has been killed by Boko Haram
I say lets unite and fight boko haram now, and talk about subsidy later!

Yes sir you are absolutely right. Occupy nigeria against boko haram was coming soon anyway there is no denial. Everyone has a right to feel safe in any part of the country from islands in lake chad to the last Nigerian Island in Lagos

Now it has always been a momentum thing. Right now part of the protest against subsidy removal is also against Boko haram. You can check the protesters pics.

Since the people have starting asking the government questions now, let push our demands for the end of Boko haram as well that is the whole idea
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
there is nothing wrong in choosing to live in the north; if you like sef live in afghanistan. but there is something wrong in being a christmas goat to be slaughtered at will by awusa people. those of you cursing others for advising their brothers to relocate to the east should be ashamed of yourselves, infact the curse returns to you.
why didn't those igbo people fight back and kill back? do you know how their actions (donating their necks for the knives and bombs) are affecting our psychology in igboland? if they cannot defend themselves, they should return even if they own all the properties there. smh at this type of nonsense brains
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
Monday, November 14th, 2011 | Posted by Gordon Duff

[size=18pt]Nigeria: Targeted for Destruction[/size]
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/14/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction/

[size=14pt]For Those Who Have Ears to Hear [/size]

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

I won’t write about Nigeria as a journalist. I am known in Nigeria as a national security specialist with decades of experience there.

I have close personal friends at the highest levels of government and only write these few words out of deep concern.

For those reading the news about Africa, both of you, Nigeria is under terrorist attack and preparing military operations against a group called Boko Haram, an Islamic group from the North, more accurately centered in Niger, a nation to the north, a cesspool of international intrigue.

From Veterans Today’s London correspondent, a specialist on African affairs:

[b]
The article was well written and thoroughly researched although it didn’t go far enough in identifying dealing with the greed of certain establishment figures that may directly or indirectly be involved in some of the atrocities committed by Boko Haram.

1. The security of the presidency and the entire nation has been greatly compromised by the activities of certain individuals very close to the presidency.

2. It is common knowledge that the president of Nigeria is not protected at all and you can get at him at any time in or out of his residence.

3. The security around him is a joke to say the least, contrary to the views of certain individuals around the president.

4. The issues of government by settlement which had long plagued Nigeria are the orders of the day now where certain individuals are asking for colossal sums of money from certain security consultants to provide training and security equipment to the government.

5. One individual in particular has been known to collect huge sums of money from these outfits currently parading themselves as security consultants in Abuja

6. The level of cover and protection given the president and his family is simply laughable and nonexistent

Why has the country been compromised

It is widely known that certain foreign elements are providing security to the president and providing his current security details.

What a joke, you might say. These same foreign elements are the same who have sold outdated equipment to the government and are going around Abuja installing CCTV and bomb detection equipment around the capitol, technology decades old.

Huge sums of money have changed hands for second rate equipment

The government pays for a Rolls Royce car but gets a VW Beetle instead!!

Why is there so much fear and apprehension among Nigerians that the government can no longer protect its citizens?

[/b]

Two Nigerian Policemen Caught Bringing In Truckload of Bombs
[b]
What are the costs expended so far on security equipment and the so called security consultants?

Why have certain individuals collected bribe money to award these security contracts at over inflated figures?

Now, this is one example of several of how corruption is endemic and goes to the heart of government.

You may wonder who stands to benefit from these contracts at the expense of the security of the president, the presidency and the nation.

The answers to these questions lies within the presidency itself because of the acts of these individuals in the last few weeks.

There are no real interests to control the activities of Boko Haram because of the vested interests of certain foreign governments in collusion with their agents in the present administration and the country.

To some in government, this is another tool to control certain individuals.

Most Nigerians are cowards, anyway. Kill a few “Nigerians,” “Christians” and make it look like christ6ianity against Islam to provoke a reaction from Nigerians.

If you get no reaction, kill a few more or go after prime targets to grab headlines.

Again, you may ask yourself, who stands to gain when there are terror scares in the country?

Nigerians are highly intelligent and resourceful people and can put an immediate end to all of these happenings when their own status is on the line and their livelihood is at stake or threatened.[/b]

Boko Haram - No Shortage of Unemployed Young Men

Nigeria has not gotten to that point yet but may soon reach the point of no return.

Sources within the Intel community have confirmed that Boko Haram is getting Intel assistance from senior Nigerian intelligence officials.

To these officials, this is a means to an end.

The danger here is that a monster has been created which sooner or later may go out of control of their political masters.

Certain people are benefiting financially from the current security situation in the country, from inflated security contracts.

One such individual from within the presidency recently placed orders from a North American and Middle East country located near Tel Aviv.

What is the cost of a Nigerian life (Mr.) and how much is it worth to you sir?

This is the public version of things anyway. However, outside forces are at play, concerns “from afar” best described in a fictional context.

H. G. Wells described it best in his science fiction novel, War of the Worlds.

“No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man’s and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter…

It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days…Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us. And early in the twentieth century came the great disillusionment.”

Thus, fiction again becomes reality, not an enemy from space but one of terrestrial origin, unnamed but recognized by all who see the lands laid waste.

In Nigeria, Terrorism is the Rough Version

This organization, call it “globalist” if you want, began orchestrating war in Yemen a bit ago after failing to set war against Iran into motion through incidents in Bahrain and the Persian Gulf.

The “Al Qaeda franchise” in Yemen represents an “understanding” between the current government, the CIA and Mossad to create a simulated terrorist environment as “deception and cover” for a series of other activities in the region.

There is now, nor has there ever been an organized “pan-Islamic” terrorist presence in Yemen though one has been “simulated” through misleading reports, “false flag” terror and a theatre of “counter-terrorist” activities, drone attacks and such, for no purpose other than to provide a base of operations for a global criminal enterprise.

What we are seeing now in Nigeria is part of the same strategy, one that has included attacks on a physical scale, currency manipulation and now a staged move against Africa, which will be combined with attempts to exploit the vulnerabilities of the Arab Spring, new players, new governments and new greed.

Key Nigerians ripe for bribery are making this possible. They are aware they are bringing about the destruction of their own nation, they simply don’t care. The attitude there is “every man for himself.” Another way of describing those currently in power, including and especially officials in counter-terrorism and security is “rats abandoning a sinking ship.”

In all fairness, the U.S. has a similar elitist clique of politicians, special interest multi-nationals, some of whom have their own intelligence resources that rival most countries.

The terror group, Boko Haram, is real but in its current formation, it is a proxy of outside powers who plan to Balkanize Nigeria, simply another domino to fall as have so many others.

These Folks are Looking Forward to a Lifetime Career of Fighting

As with any group seeking redress, Boko Haram has been hijacked and is now being directed from within, from without as is the Nigerian government that will be fighting it.

What is playing out, though all are ready to “go through the motions” otherwise, is far more about drugs than anything else. The Nigerians don’t yet know this or those hands that are out would be more aggressive.

Nigeria, a great playing field, largest in Africa, is the southern flank of an operation that is much more than simply stolen oil revenue and inscrutable games about gas pipelines that never come online.

Drugs are perfection. If you produce narcotics, you control the land, if you transit narcotics, you control the authorities, if you sell narcotics, you control the courts, the police and, of course, the government itself.

Arms and oil count, money is still worth counterfeiting, oil worth stealing but all this is so “yesterday.”

The real world struggle today is narco-driven, fought from the Kyber Pass to the Mexico-Arizona border and all lands in between. Nigerians who think “tribal” or “ethnic” will die “regional” and “global,” perhaps by the millions.

This is all little but theatre. The US bought a ticket to a play staged in Afghanistan and has found themselves unable to find the exit. This one will be quieter as this is Africa, it will be black people killing black people. Few will notice, fewer will care. Those with a stake notice, they care, but their agenda has no room for human life.

Image if Mexico Were Made a Country with the U.S. and Canada - Would it be Realistic to Call it a County?

Nigeria is a tinderbox beyond imagination. Decades old hatreds and fears are closer to the surface here than even in the Balkans. This is a very dangerous game some have chosen to begin.

Were they available, and who is to say they aren’t, Nigerians would gleefully use nuclear weapons to settle domestic differences.

Nigeria, is, in itself, a construct that never should have existed. The North is Muslim, the South is Christian, each side having nearly 100 million people and neither half is united in any way.

Nigeria is a ripe plum for those who recognize such things and recognizing such things is how predators have come to dominate world affairs.

The history after colonial occupation is one of military dictatorship and corruption at levels unimaginable.

Nigeria is Africa, the most populace country, the most oil and gas wealth, the greatest economic potential, the biggest potential market. Thus, Nigeria is a target.

A note from a friend in the region choosing to weigh in with information generally not for public consumption:

“We can take down French AQIM without any problem to be honest but Boko Haram are tribes and clans, they are offered drugs, money etc… far far from Islam but at the origin it was an Islamic party infiltrated by the English, French and financed by the “narcos” linked to the CIA, DEA etc…

… who are landing their planes full of drugs in Niger, Mali, Mauritania, north of Nigeria, Chad in the desert… around 4 billions a year transit in this region…

…then up through Morocco, Polisario, Spain and then Europe and through Tunisia, Libya-Algeria border through Italy, or Greece depending which recipient networks… Ben Ali , king of Morocco, Polisario Front, Algerian zionists are deeply involved in this dirty business, same for migrants, exactly the same people… Boko Haram in charge of Nigeria up to Libya and south of Tunisia, with Touaregs…”

For those unaware, and those who wonder why Saif Gaddafi is where he is, those who choose to be fed the superficial view of a region maps show as only empty desert, I hope this is found to be “enriching.”

For others, it is exposure I hope they find disturbing.

Those in power know I laid out their fate. I told them when the bombings would start, what type, I was even right about the first target, exactly right. I figured what I would do and it happened.

I figured what I would do if I were the head of a foreign intelligence agency planning to take over security operations for the government by making the new president appear vulnerable, powerless and then exploiting divisions in the country in order to start two decades of extremely profitable war.

In the process, side can be played against side, crooked politicians can keep the decision making apparatus paralyzed and the country can be turned into a terrorist battleground, leading to the long awaited civil war while being bled dry.

I laid the whole thing out.

Two foreign governments are involved, I named them.

I told my friends that Abuja would soon look like Islamabad, cameras, check points, troops, that was the first part of the destabilization plan. This is being done as we speak.

Real nation building is not in the cards, only violation and destruction, debt and more debt.

I saw it done, more carefully, to the United States. It isn’t the same crew, not entirely, but many of the same actors are involved.

First they began by blocking the new president from assuming real power, buying off key political and military leaders.

Then a phony terror campaign was begun, like the one the US saw with 9/11. Then “they” arrived with solutions.

At the same time, “they,” who have been working with the terror groups for years, are building an “Al Qaeda” type organization that will be able to dart across borders and carefully orchestrate a pattern of destabilization using the same contractors that are going to be paid millions to help put in place security apparatus to protect the country.

This happened in America, in a way at least. It is a plan long in motion.

Who is Going to Invest Here? - Other than Arms Dealers and Oil People?

Nigerians are ripe for civil war, angry, divided, fed up with abuse.

One minor offshoot of the decision making and policy formulation we are seeing is the utter and total destruction of Nigeria’s economic and commercial viability.

It is being erased from the maps of boardrooms across the world as a potential place of business, of development, of wealth creation, from Beijing to Zurich and places beyond.

Christian Nigeria is being set up, not just to fight a “terror group” in the North but to take on all of Islamic Africa, to draw them into a war that will bring more players, America, for one, into another endless cesspool.

Yemen was the model. Simple tribal misunderstandings became tribal conflict and then, through careful orchestration, bushels of bribe money and false flag terrorism, which Nigeria has already been dosed with, Yemen became the stronghold of an imaginary Al Qaeda cell.

Soon Nigeria will enjoy the sight of armed UAVs, piloted from, just perhaps, Tel Aviv, theoretically there to punish terrorists. Pakistan will explain it to you if you care to listen.

UAV attacks are how terrorists are recruited, how wars are instigated and how the disjointed and unsettled are turned into an enemy camp. The presentations have been made and the purchase orders await only the promised “backhanders” or as we call it here, “kickbacks” to be executed.

Nigeria, I love the damned country, my friends there which include those who theoretically rule the country, if such a thing were possible. It is not.

What I did do is lay out a plan for the first hundred days that would have prevented this.

In order to accomplish this, one would have to overcome a corrupt government, meaning that one would have to assume near dictatorial powers and turn to the people, all the people, for support.

Drone Attacks - Guaranteed to Produce More Enemies Than They Kill - Or Money Back Guaranteed

One would have to deliver on promises of electrical power, police reform, refinancing debt, so many things.

There were two choices, one was to build a nation and the other was to react and become the victim of a plot long stewing in two capitols far away.

The desire for a civil war, something so many want in Nigeria, have waited for, has allowed them, the government, the people, to become what they fear most, slaves in their own nation.

Nigeria isn’t Libya. It has a population 15 times that of Libya.

Nigeria is Africa. Saving Nigeria was vital to world stability, something only a select few know.

Destroying Nigeria was vital to world entropy, something only a select few know also. Even fewer know that Nigerian security is considered an area of “clear and present danger” to the United States, or to term it differently for others, an area of “vital national interest.”

Nigeria is America's Key Link to Africa

Our armies enjoy joint exercises yearly, Nigeria is the lynchpin of America’s African policy for the next 25 years.

The destabilzation of Nigeria is part and parcel to the destabilization of America’s position in the world, one more thing making Nigeria attractive.

America has spent decades making enemies and Nigeria is a way of helping bury America as is Afghanistan. Who would wish such a thing?

Get a map and figure it out.

As we speak, planeloads of bomb detection equipment is coming in from the same people who built the car bombs in the first place. War is being planned with the help of those who organized and armed the enemy.

Enough people were there who remember it all being laid out, how it would be done. Predicting this didn’t take genius, not hardly. I had seen it all before, so many times.

The plots spoken of as against Libya are very real but Egypt and Nigeria are the primary targets, taking the place of Iran, a nation that has been more resourceful than expected.

Were it taught, which it is not, we would call it history.

Editing: Jim W. Dean

Most of the links are in french but have a look a these one before you post them it’s in English:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-749096.0.html
http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1541:kidnapping-nigeria-invites-israeli-mossad-&catid=88:society&Itemid=131
http://diquadila.splinder.com/post/21992838/nigerialawmakers-divided-over-mossad-by-tashikalmah-hallah-and-francis-okeke
http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/nigeria_oil_gas_and_products_pipelines_map.html
Drug connection :
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/govpubs/amhab/amhabc3.htm
http://www.infosurhoy.com/cocoon/saii/xhtml/en_GB/features/saii/features/main/2011/03/10/feature-01
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by isalegan2: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
Frosbel,
I don't care for you or your propaganda, but I shouldn't have called you names. angry embarassed  If I had it to do again, I wouldn't have done that.  It's not my style. lipsrsealed   (I can't promise it won't again because your postings are very incendiary; we all know it. Why you have not been banned, I'll never know.)

Tempers are inflamed o.  shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.