Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40380 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
ifeci:

u r so used to ret.ard cos u really know thats what u r. its like your name so why wldn't u b comfortable with it & curses mean nothing to u cos your simply, so cursed! does that mean anything? let me know

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

So how come you are always on about Iran and Palestine, surely it is not your business , right  grin grin
when haters like you are on the rampage,i won't hesitate to extinguish your lies.

Okay , Boko Haram is a Christian outfit, the Taliban is a Jewish outfit, Al Qeda is CIA.
now you are closer to the truth.

Boko Haram,Taliban,and Al-Qaeda have one thing in common:WAHHABISM aka salafism!!!

Wahhabism is a colonial british invented sect in the arabian peninsular to fight the ottomans during world war 1.

to our present day,the wahhabis centered in saudi arabia and their monarchy are the best allies in the middle east of america and the west.

Bin Laden was a CIA agent in afghanistan fighting the soviet union for the americans.the wahhabis and their killing ideology is the best machine for the CIA.

Do your research Shia Kafir, he is a terrorist.
another evidence of fanaticism and extremism you represent.you are showing your commonality with boko haram and the wahhabis.just like they regard the Shia as "kafir",you are repeating what they say.it is riduculous that a fanatical christian is passing a verdict of
"kafir" on a shia.bizi-bodi,amebor!!!

He took one of the greatest empires in world history, formerly named Persia and turned it into a 7th century stone age country.
for your info,technologically speaking and unfortunately Iran presently is more advanced than our own Nigeria.shut-up!

So far apart from his paedophilia tendencies , he has been at the forefront of the massacre of thousands of his people not to talk of his sponsorship of worldwide terror.
may be you mistake him for your father that fingered you when you were little.

useless creature wasting people's time in an online forum with hate.is that what your christianity has contribuited in your life?you are a turn off.you do more harm than good to christianity and christians at large.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

when haters like you are on the rampage,i won't hesitate to extinguish your lies.
now you are closer to the truth.

Boko Haram,Taliban,and Al-Qaeda have one thing in common:WAHHABISM aka salafism!!!

Wahhabism is a colonial british invented sect in the arabian peninsular to fight the ottomans during world war 1.

to our present day,the wahhabis centered in saudi arabia and their monarchy are the best allies in the middle east of america and the west.

Bin Laden was a CIA agent in afghanistan fighting the soviet union for the americans.the wahhabis and their killing ideology is the best machine for the CIA.

another evidence of fanaticism and extremism you represent.you are showing your commonality with boko haram and the wahhabis.just like they regard the Shia as "kafir",you are repeating what they say.it is riduculous that a fanatical christian is passing a verdict of
"kafir" on a shia.bizi-bodi,amebor!!!

for your info,technologically speaking and unfortunately Iran presently is more advanced than our own Nigeria.shut-up!
may be you mistake him for your father that manipulated you when you were little.

useless creature wasting people's time in an online forum with hate.is that what your christianity has contribuited in your life?you are a turn off.you do more harm than good to christianity and christians at large.

Phew !!!!

Now go and have a shower and go to bed.

Good boy.  grin

Bye
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by kafero(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]There is a prediction which says Nigeria will not exit beyond 2015. As a Nation we need to hold a referendum to decide if we want to continue to be together or not and lets split peacefully. I am a Yoruba and very proud of it, but I think we should all speak out against the killing of Ibos - it is barbaric.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by sheyguy: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
bombay:

First they came for the Igbo,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an Igbo.

Then they came for the Northern Christians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern Christian.

Then they came for the Northern minorities,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Northern minority.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

By Ezeuche
Much respect what he has said is coming to pass.
Mr. man, no one has to speak for u but act, the biggest actor whom u acted for previously, acted on your behalf, but i guess he wasn't sharp enough.
Why don't u guys act against him if he is acting slow on ur behalf or better still, speak against him and by extension speak for the Igbo, Northern christians and the Northern minorities.

NO ONE HAS BETRAYED ANYBODY YET, BUT SOME PEOPLE SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE LEG AND ARE NOT READY TO ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON. I HOPE SOMEONE IS GETTING THE MESSAGE HERE.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Phew !!!!

Good boy. grin

Bye

anywhere you turn and however you twist.anywhere you go on nairaland,"LagosShia" your nightmare will get you.no matter the usernames you create and hide yourself with,you would be identified by your hate and words and disgraced.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ifeci: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Phew !!!!

Good boy.  

Bye

O boi u no get yawns again, why dont u respect your sorry self and go to bed. or go wa.n,k, u know wot u r good at.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

anywhere you turn and however you twist.anywhere you go on nairaland,"LagosShia" your nightmare will get you.no matter the usernames you create and hide yourself with,you would be identified by your hate and words and disgraced.

More like my school boy. grin

You are no match for me mate, I could thrash you in any intellectual debate anywhere, anytime and anyhow.   grin grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by jason123: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
[size=14pt]LAGOSHIA AND CHYZ*[/size]

May God continue to grant you guys wisdom, knowledge and understanding!!!

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by chuqudy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

O boy when you finally start your masaccre,ensure to target the hausas that having been killing your people and dont kill any YORUBA muslims.You know your ibo brothers too are also not spared in yorubaland.what goes around comes around.continue inviting war !

No muslim would be spared. You are all one. Hippocrists, liers, murderers, terrorists every where in the whole wide world.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Stalwert: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
haba you people should know that no one is sure if frosbel can be considered a Nigerian, some say he is a saboteur paid to spread religious disharmony amongst muslims and christians, no thread he ever starts on nl contain any semblance of wisdom! please people get back to mobilizing against the foreign stooge the great ode - chukwu jonathan
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by gempo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
Its just  a matter of time before it spirals out of control, with more killings in the north and southerners retaliating.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

More like my school boy. grin

You are no match for me mate, I could thrash you in any intellectual debate anywhere, anytime and anyhow. grin grin

please don't insult me.

compete with your likes.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
Stalwert:

haba you people should know that no one is sure if frosbel can be considered a Nigerian, some say he is a saboteur paid to spread religious disharmony amongst muslims and christians, no thread he ever starts on nl contain any semblance of wisdom! please people get back to mobilizing against the foreign stooge the great ode - chukwu jonathan

is this story true or false?
if true, then you are the arse
frosbel's nationality is irrelevant
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
jason123:

[size=14pt]LAGOSHIA AND CHYZ*[/size]

May God continue to grant you guys wisdom, knowledge and understanding!!!

amen!

God bless you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

if nationality is not relevant as you say,when are nigerians going to invite the british to come back?

"frosbel" is an online mercenary spreading hate and division among nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

amen!

God bless you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!   undecided

Hypocrite and slave of SATAN !!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ifeci: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
where is Frosbel? Wa.nk,ing I guess. Good boi! u alwyz listen to instructions. Oya go to bed after that ok. Good child
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

if nationality is not relevant as you say,when are nigerians going to inviting the british to come back?

Cheap shot,  grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by sheyguy: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
kafero:

[color=#000099][/color]There is a prediction which says Nigeria will not exit beyond 2015. As a Nation we need to hold a referendum to decide if we want to continue to be together or not and lets split peacefully. I am a Yoruba and very proud of it, but I think we should all speak out against the killing of Ibos - it is barbaric.

U need to see the way some pple on this forum mocked ur kinsmen when they were the majority in BH casualty list. The same set of pple av tribalised everything to favour themselve. The current happenings, is not the doings of ur kinsmen, so i will humbly suggest u take it easy and let those affected admit their losses b4 u sympathize with them.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

if nationality is not relevant as you say,when are nigerians going to invite the british to come back?

did they ever leave? LOL!  undecided
you talk as if they ever left
that is why i believe that most of you have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
@frosbel
check your posts.may be you're absent minded.go to bed.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Stalwert: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

it is true and you happen to have fallen victim to frosbel anti - Nigerian propaganda, all post the devils agents post always certainly revolves around religion, celebrating how muslims kill christians and then stating categorically that they- the christians will defend themselves a code name for attack and retailiation, only foool will follow the track of saboteur, but the wise do not follow a saboteur to destroy his father's home. i hope u r wise
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
sheyguy:

U need to see the way some pple on this forum mocked your kinsmen when they were the majority in BH casualty list. The same set of pple av tribalised everything to favour themselve. The current happenings, is not the doings of your kinsmen, so i will humbly suggest u take it easy and let those affected admit their losses b4  u sympathize with them.

Iro o

se Yoruba ni e ? To ma je be then that is wrong of you. come'on man, we should be above all that already

Omo yoruba no ni mi na
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Stalwert: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
[size=18pt]I repeat frosbel is a non Nigerian saboteur paid to promote hatred amongst muslims and christians[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ifeci: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Can someone tell me why Foolsbel, sorry Frosbel is not replying me? Ok, still wa,n,king, na wa o! o boi e don tee o!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!   undecided

Hypocrite and slave of SATAN !!!

Mark 11:12-25
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Curses a Fig Tree and Clears the Temple Courts
12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.
15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’[a]? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

19 When evening came, Jesus and his disciples[c] went out of the city.

20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[d] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
Stalwert:

it is true and you happen to have fallen victim to frosbel anti - Nigerian propaganda, all post the devils agents post always certainly revolves around religion, celebrating how muslims kill christians and then stating categorically that they- the christians will defend themselves a code name for attack and retailiation, only foool will follow the track of saboteur, but the wise do not follow a saboteur to destroy his father's home. i hope u r wise

so who has been killing igbos in my "fathers home" since 1945?
you must think that all of us suffer from some form of amnesia
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia your brothers just massacred 25 people in Syria.

Na wah ooooo, you people too like to see blood everywhere.

Suicide attack claims 25 in Syrian capital
Last updated 07:30 07/01/2012

Reuters BOMBING: People gather around damaged cars at the site of an explosion in the Maidan district of Damascus.
An explosion has ripped through a busy intersection in the Syrian capital, hitting a bus carrying police and killing up to 25 people in what Syrian authorities said was the second suicide attack in as many weeks.

The bus was left riddled with s[b]hrapnel, blood splattered on its seats and pooled on the asphalt of the street after the blas[/b]t, which came exactly two weeks after twin bombings targeting intelligence agencies in the capital killed 44 people. The bombings mark a dramatic escalation of bloodshed as Arab League observers tour the country to investigate President Bashar Assad's bloody crackdown on a 10-month-old popular revolt.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/6224906/Suicide-attack-claims-25-in-Syrian-capital/

The first Islamic terror attack of 2012 took place a few minutes 
after midnight, when fundamentalists threw a grenade into a
New Year's Eve party in Kenya.  Last year, more than 9,000
people were killed in the name of Allah in at least 57 countries.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"  Quran 48:29

2012.01.06 (Trinkot, Afghanistan) - Six children bleed to death following detonation of a Taliban bomb.
2012.01.06 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Two Shiite pilgrims are disassembled by Sunni bombers.
2012.01.06 (Damascus, Syria) - Twenty-six civilians are blown apart in a brutal al-Qaeda car bombing in a crowded area near a school.
2012.01.06 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A female teacher is the target of an Islamic drive-by that kills her husband.
2012.01.05 (Gombe, Nigeria) - Muslim gunmen spray a church congregation with machine-gun fire, killing seven, including the pastor's wife.
2012.01.05 (Yala, Thailand) - Muslim gunmen murder a villager on his way to work at a plantation.

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Stalwert: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
realchange:

so who has been killing igbos in my "fathers home" since 1945?
you must think that all of us suffer from some form of amnesia

^^^^^^

Boy first admit that you are following a foool so that we might determine how we will intervene in your life.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by LagosShia: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

LagosShia your brothers just massacred 25 people in Syria.

Na wah ooooo, you people too like to see blood everywhere.

Suicide attack claims 25 in Syrian capital
Last updated 07:30 07/01/2012

Reuters BOMBING: People gather around damaged cars at the site of an explosion in the Maidan district of Damascus.
An explosion has ripped through a busy intersection in the Syrian capital, hitting a bus carrying police and killing up to 25 people in what Syrian authorities said was the second suicide attack in as many weeks.

The bus was left riddled with s[b]hrapnel, blood splattered on its seats and pooled on the asphalt of the street after the blas[/b]t, which came exactly two weeks after twin bombings targeting intelligence agencies in the capital killed 44 people. The bombings mark a dramatic escalation of bloodshed as Arab League observers tour the country to investigate President Bashar Assad's bloody crackdown on a 10-month-old popular revolt.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/6224906/Suicide-attack-claims-25-in-Syrian-capital/

these are not my brothers.you must be suffering from short memory.

i just mentioned that the wahhabis who are western allies you cheer for are destroying lives in syria.i mentioned syria in my earlier post.these wahhabis are your santa clauses who give you venomous gifts to lie against Islam and muslims.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by realchange: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Stalwert:

^^^^^^

Boy first admit that you are following a foool so that we might determine how we will intervene in your life.

kid first admit that you are talking nonsense by blaming foreigners for a crime northern nigerians have been committing against igbo people since 1945

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.