Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! (20959 Views)

Niger Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Base, Arrests 20 / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base / Nigeria Soldiers Sealed Up Cameroon Border, Surronds Boko Haram Base in Krenuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by SILAKABUWA: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
A journalist friend sent this to me. . .I'm yet to corroborate this information. Anyone who knows anything about it, please share. I'm very curious!

It was reliably gathered from an honest policeman that unknown to the public, the Police Command in Gombe caught one of the gunmen that opened fire in a church in Gombe. The police found out that he's an SSS operative and his village is at TARABA near CAMEROUN. Thereafter, there was a directive from above and enormous pressure to suppress and kill the story. Please broadcast to everybody so that they know we know and we'll continue to occupy their plans and evil thoughts. WE'LL KEEP EXPOSING THEM! AGENTS OF DOOM,
Is it not obvious that GEJ has a lot of questions to answer?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by fisibobo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
let all nigerians be a security of his/herself for now watch your back
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by kizito96(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Jonathan has actually directed Nigeria to the path of destruction
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by freepeople: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
I trust the Cameroonians gendarmes to make the mincemeat of ill-disciplined Nigeria's troop.

Any attempt to step one inch into the Cameroonian border will mark the end of the entity called Nigeria.

GEJ and his political hacks wants to distract Nigerians from the internal crisis with external aggression.

Remember that Cameroon has a military pact with France; and France had a 100 years old alliance and non-aggression treaty with Britain.

This will be the case of Cameroon(Nigeria) versus Nigeria(Biafra).

I will keep my fingers crossed
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Kay1kay1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
Hmm. . . now who is the enemy?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by camegirl(f): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
Gerdames,BIR and our RAPID response unit will deal with them. Watch and see
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by ebere1712: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2012
freepeople:

I trust the Cameroonians gendarmes to make the mincemeat of ill-disciplined Nigeria's troop.

Any attempt to step one inch into the Cameroonian border will mark the end of the entity called Nigeria.
GEJ and his political hacks wants to distract Nigerians from the internal crisis with external aggression.

Remember that Cameroon has a military pact with France; and France had a 100 years old alliance and non-aggression treaty with Britain.

Dude stfu before you and your masters get your ass kicked fucking terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by chino4(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2012
Is @is well,are you the one in adamawa with the story of 28 tribes and migration of some minority tribe?cos it has no link
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 08, 2012
I don't think Cameroon is the only proxy they are using as base outside Nigeria. If the Nigeria ineffective security agency can collate intelligence information about countries like Niger and Chad it could be obvious there are more bases in those countries. The borders between Nigeria and those nations should be highly secured by now.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by StarFlux: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2012
freepeople:

Continue posting, abeg. Aren't you taking this a little out of hand? tongue
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Cogent: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

A journalist friend sent this to me. . .I'm yet to corroborate this information. Anyone who knows anything about it, please share. I'm very curious!

It was reliably gathered from an honest policeman that unknown to the public, the Police Command in Gombe caught one of the gunmen that opened fire in a church in Gombe. The police found out that he's an SSS operative and his village is at TARABA near CAMEROUN. Thereafter, there was a directive from above and enormous pressure to suppress and kill the story. Please broadcast to everybody so that they know we know and we'll continue to occupy their plans and evil thoughts. WE'LL KEEP EXPOSING THEM! AGENTS OF DOOM,
Is it not obvious that GEJ has a lot of questions to answer?
I used to think CPC members were the ones behind Boko Haram but from the way things have been going so far, I am fully convinced that that evil character called Jonathan is part of those sponsoring them.
I just feel bad that the Igbo brothers will see the killing as what is targeted towards them instead of the wicked distraction GEJ intended it as.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by TRUTHTELA: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2012
@OP, go get a life and stop this dumb propaganda, now, it's no longer, Senator Ndume, you have moved to cameroon. shame on u & ur old age.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by TRUTHTELA: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2012
For Jonathan to have the audacity to remove subsidy, despite the bokeharam challenges, I swear, he knows about them. There's a term called " STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM". Who knows that it was Abacha ( GOVT.) boyz that WAS BEHIND Kudirat's murder, Ibru & Adesanya's murder attempt etc, remember that Bola was killed by who? unknown man, but all fingers points to govt. Jonathan is synonmous with EVIL.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sniperwolf(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2012
And what has happened? Has it been annihilated?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Beaf: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2012
@TRUTHTELA

Why are you panicking and telling lies that even a toddler would laugh at? Lol!
Its really entertaining to watch an adult behave like the village id!ot.

Why are you scared that boko harams hideouts are being found in Cameroon and they will soon be destroyed? Why?
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sugardaddy1(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2012
GEJ has never had any problems identifying the hide outs of BH or who their sponsors are. The problem has always been his inability to take a decisive stand geared towards arresting the situation and bringing the culprits to book.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by silibaba: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2012
this is just a tip on the iceberge grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by noiseless: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
Well all gej has to do is get in touch with the camerounian govt so they can work in hand to deal with the common enemy,as this is not about bakassi.The camerounians that i know are not biggots or jihadist sympathizers like many nigerians are,for a camerounian it doesnt matter if one is north or south,christian or muslims,all they see is one thing and one thing only,unlike nigga+area where everything is about ethnicity,religious hatred and political blindness carries the day due to "owners of nigga+area"mentality.Because i'm sure that the cameroun security agencies are not like what you have in nigga+area where bunch of jihadist are controlling everything.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by dimbright: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2012
lol, i cant believe people think Gej is sponsoring bh. How ridiculous is that. Though i would blame GEJ/PDP for the violence, they had agreement and broke it but i dont think they expected the result to be this bloody, they have buharis campaign speech to thank for the extent of violence. Though neither might be sponsoring bh, what they did, or did not do or say or did not say encouraged it. Some of the killings in d north may be by nonbh members, but they make d crime bhlike to cover their trail.
As 4 d story of the SSS what was d mans tribe or religion? Just cos sss employed him does not mean he does not have his own sentiments. It would really be nice if they stop sending corpers to d north both troubled and peaceful regions.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by tpia5: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Anyone with sentiments that conflict with his job, should consider finding another one.
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sixtus4: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
where are we going from here?is there any hope for our future generations
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by Limaoscar: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
Paul Biya smoke them out now!
Bloody Islamic fundamentalists
Re: Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! by sixtus4: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
I just don't know their problem.Whether they are coming from the religious point of view or politics.I strongly belive the have back up from big icons of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.