Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person (932 Views)

Breaking News:Ex President Dr Goodluck Jonathan's Messages To Nigerian / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by goksonjay(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
Though it seems we are all passing though hard time,especially with the subsidy removal, but am very sure Mr. President cannot intentionally want to hurt Nigerians. I want to believe,he is actually fighting the Cabal that is eating us up. If we can be patient alittle, we will soon start seeing the reward of some of these policies.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by iswell1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
yes you are right and also believed he is god sent, but some people did not see it in this way, that,s the problem.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by koruji(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
Nobody cares about his intentions. We are not talking a criminal case in a court of law. People care about what his policies do to their lives. He had better get it right.

Bad policy outcomes like we are seeing, either intentionally or ignorantly, puts him in the bad book of the average Nigerian. End of story.

goksonjay:

Though it seems we are all passing though hard time,especially with the subsidy removal, but am very sure Mr. President cannot intentionally want to hurt Nigerians. I want to believe,he is actually fighting the Cabal that is eating us up. If we can be patient alittle, we will soon start seeing the reward of some of these policies.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by kulutempa: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
Go and serve as his houseboy at Aso Rock for a while and come back to tell us about your experience.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by goksonjay(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
Though it is hard passing through this time, but my prayer is that It shall be well with the president, It is well with Nigeria. Nigeria will overtake again, and God shall set ablazed the dynasty of the wicked in this country.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by okadaman2: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2012
The same emotional lie they sold you in April 2011.
Re: My President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Is Not A Bad Person by Nadanbata: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lol. His actions say otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Ajayi Crowther University And The Question Of Private Education / The True Reason For Igbo Hatred. / The Many Vows Of President Goodluck Jonathan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.