Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end (504 Views)

Igbo Buffoons Verses Yoruba Buffoons; The Roll Call And The Winners / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) / Diaspora Campaign Graphics For Buhari/osinbajo-UK CHAPTER See Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end by hayoakins(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2012
The Lord is our shepherd
We shall not want even Jorlantern
He makes us fearless to death and prosecution
He made our mama born us for Nigeria where Egbere just removed fuel subsidy
But He restores our soul,
He stands by us gidigba, he leads us in the path to protest for the unborn generation's sake
Ha! Though we walk in the midst of Ngozi, Jorlantern,Police and co. we will fear no evil not even death nor conviction
For thou art with us, thy son and thy word(God being a man of war)
They comfort us
Thou prepares a table before us in the presence of Jorlantern and co
Thou anointed our head with helmet and our body with bulletproof
Oh my oh my, our generator runneth over, Jorlantern hobiii
Surely we will be protesting on Monday, Nobody can stop us, all the days of our lives shall we cherish our action to liberate the unborn generations
And we will dwell to fight for the freedom of Nigeria against the political and economic cabals
Forever.
Re: Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end by mensdept: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2012
What is this?
Re: Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end by hayoakins(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
Use your brain sir
Re: Nigeria Chapter 23 Verses 1-end by mensdept: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2012
hayoakins:

Use your brain sir

I'm glad I have one, unlike this rubbish you posted.

BTW, it wasnt funny

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Aregbesola Warns Against Opportunist Military Coups, Calls For Snc / Pro Subsidy Protesters Clash Over 1000 Naira / Maintain Subsidy Removal Policy Or Face Our Wrath -niger Delta Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.