Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Mrc Members To Embark On Hunger Strike To Protest Fuel Price Hike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrc Members To Embark On Hunger Strike To Protest Fuel Price Hike (501 Views)

Oil Marketers Paid Labaru Maku To Protest Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrc Members To Embark On Hunger Strike To Protest Fuel Price Hike by babalobi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
Members of the Movement for Revolutionary Change have decided to embark on an indefinite hunger strike as a symbolic and sacrificial mark of protest against the Federal Government’s insensitivity to the sufferings of the common man epitomised by the recent astronomical hike in fuel process which is driving homes and families into starvation and hunger.

At the end of an Emergency meeting held yesterday, Saturday, January 7, 2012 in Lagos, the MRC directed its members and other supported nationwide to embark on an indefinite hunger strike starting 00.00 hours Monday, January 9, 2012.

Read full statement: http://www.assemblyonline.info/babalobi/?p=239

Re: Mrc Members To Embark On Hunger Strike To Protest Fuel Price Hike by hakanai(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2012
no try am abeg !! Already Nigerian leaders have a scheme to starve people.You need your energy it is not worth it.
Re: Mrc Members To Embark On Hunger Strike To Protest Fuel Price Hike by dustydee: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
count me out o. I can protest but the food wey I get never dey enough to chop. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Attacks Kill Nine In Northern Nigeria As Police Hunt Boko Haram Bombers / ACTING IG LOSES WIFE / Terrorism: Fg Establishes Telephone Monitoring Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.