Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ (1101 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2012
[size=14pt]Bombers out to frustrate Jonathan’[/size]

An Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) chieftain in Ondo State, Chief Olufemi Adekanmbi has described the incessant bombings across the country as a plot to frustrate President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

Adekanmbi, who contested in the last National Assembly election for Owo/Ose Federal Constituency, said all efforts must be geared towards reducing the menace of the Boko Haram sect, which he noted has become a threat to the peaceful co-existence of the people of the country.
The ACN chieftain who was speaking with reporters in Akure, the Ondo State Capital, said it was saddening that the insurgence of Boko Harm attack has continued to put the nation’s security under serious threat.

Adekanmbi, who specifically condemned the Christmas Day bombing at St Theresa’s Catholic Church Madalla, Niger State, said such attack could lead to religious crisis if urgent step is not taken by religious leaders, security agencies and other relevant stakeholders.

He urged security agencies to be more responsive to the security challenges, so as to make Nigeria safe for foreign investors.
His words: “It is sad at this period we are still battling with security challenges which has continued to make the nation insecure.  The series of bombings have continued to put Nigeria in bad light in the face of international communities.

“The series of bombings to me is a calculated attempt to frustrate President Goodluck Jonathan efforts. The series of violence across the country is designed to portray the present administration in bad light.

“It is high time security agencies rose up to the challenges and ensure that Nigeria is safe for people; the bombings have shown that various security agencies have not done enough to curtail the wave of bombings”.

Adekanmbi also advised religious leaders and governors in the Northern part of the country to convene a stakeholders meeting that would proffer solutions to the insurgence of Boko Haram sect before the situation degenerates into serious religious crisis.
The ACN chieftain also urged Nigerians to always report strange movements in their areas to security agencies.

“To ensure that bombings are reduced to the barest minimum, Nigerians must be alert and work collectively to report strange movement in their domains to security agencies”.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/32539-bombers-out-to-frustrate-jonathan%E2%80%99.html
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2012
Yes, Jonathan seems always the VICTIM in it all! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by DisGuy: 1:30am On Jan 09, 2012
operation protect the president lol

even with his 900billion security votes, 1billion feeding allowance, extra medical funds
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Gbawe: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Yes, [b]Jonathan seems always the VICTIM in it al[/b]l! grin grin grin grin

Of course he is the victim . When his fellow thieves warned him of the consequences of not recognising "gentlemen's agreement" GEJ simply let OBJ and Anenih sooth him with lullaby noise about how the easy billions will buy peace, stupendous wealth, security, endorsement and support. Now that the reality is turning out slightly different to what naive GEJ expected , via being placed way too far and scarily above his ability, is it ordinary Nigerians , already "living in hell", who should emphatise with him?
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Of course he is the victim . When his fellow thieves warned him of the consequences of not recognising "gentlemen's agreement" GEJ simply let OBJ and Anenih sooth him with lullaby noise about how the easy billions will buy peace, stupendous wealth, security, endorsement and support. Now that the reality is turning out slightly different to what naive GEJ expected , via being placed way too far and scarily above his ability, is it ordinary Nigerians , already "living in hell", who should emphatise with him?  

at least you have agreed that the threat to make this country ungovernable is a reality. 

gej is incompetent, we have heard you . you being a nigerian living in hell, without empathy, what solution do you proffer?

i have seen you argue pages upon pages, that our president is naive and out of his depth, frankly that is all i see you do.

now in the same manner can you present solutions? what is the way out ?
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by PapaBrowne(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Continue with your tacit support for Boko Haram!!
When they come 4 U, they wouldn't differentiate between GEJ supporters and his critics, they would blow up both!! So keep giving them tacit support till you eyes open to the realities!!
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2012
PapaBrowne:

When they come 4 U, they wouldn't differentiate between GEJ supporters and his critics, they would blow up both!! So keep giving them tacit support till you eyes open to the realities!!

Oh, yeah? Oct 1st, Bombing[b] MEND Claimed responsibility, GEJ said it wasn't MEND that he knows who did[/b]. Then he sought to implicate IBB and Dokpesi even though South African, Nigerian, and Western Intelligence said "Look, MEND claimed responsibility and from the Modus Operandi this is MEND's handiwork", yet, GEJ decided to falsely accuse his political rivals. What happened next: MEND REVEALED TO THE WORLD THAT GEJ ORCHESTRATED THE BOMBINGS AND TOLD THEM TO BLAME IT ON THE NORTH!!! MEND IS MADE UP OF GEJ'S FELLOW IJAWS O!!!

Now, GEJ wants us to believe this rubbish story he's peddling before us?! SMH. What a shameful and divisive character. When he was enjoying his PDP cronies tossing bombs everywhere like confetti just to create discord, distrust, and disharmony between the North and the South he didn't know abi? Now he expects people like me to believe that he knows nothing about what is going on.

LMAO. Maybe you will believe, but not me. GEJ, TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW. YOU SAY YOU KNOW THE SPONSORS. WHO ARE THEY? Abi na Dokpesi still dey do am? Rubbish smiling deceitful liar of a fisherman.
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Kobojunkie: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2012
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by dayokanu(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2012
Have you read the victim president?

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/26212-the-victim-president.html

He is always the victim of everything

he has both real and imaginary enemies
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Gbawe: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2012
df2006:

at least you have agreed that the threat to make this country ungovernable is a reality. 

gej is incompetent, we have heard you . you being a nigerian living in hell, without empathy, what solution do you proffer?

i have seen you argue pages upon pages, that our president is naive and out of his depth, frankly that is all i see you do.

now in the same manner can you present solutions? what is the way out ?

What a joke. What solutions suggested will be accepted by those determined to lead Nigeria on behalf of the AGIPs draining the nation year in year out? Besides, if you are objective you would have seen the millions of "solutions" I have personally suggested.

Look, if my criticism of GEJ is pissing off some of you, I suggest you guys leave Nairaland because nothing will change. You should address your own bias that makes you unable to see how GEJ is not accepting a single decent "solution" suggested to him (and we know why) before you look at others as non-stop critics . Every patriotic Nigerian, in the end, will become a non-stop critic when confronted with a non-listening Presidency clearly acting out the script of the AGIPs who supported him passionately before the election.
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2012
erm, i thought the bombers were the ones getting frustrated by azazi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bombers Out To Frustrate Jonathan’ by Gbawe: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Take your preaching elsewhere. "Spin and spell" no longer useful now we are at the 'business end' of events?

Like I have said many times, my regret is that these folks won't leave ordinary Nigerians out of their crude skirmish for the control of the Nations wealth. Those who know simple history (i.e GEJs record of leading Bayelsa) will know GEJ is no different to those fighting him. The proof of that can be discerned from his anti-people leadership, hideous profligacy and outright refusal, until his hand is now forced, to supervise a weight loss progam for the most morbidly obese nation on earth (73% recurrent expenditure).  

I regard folks like you as traitors more concerned with backing your kinsman blindly than seeing what is best for Nigeria. Till today, and with GEJ effing up badly, you continue to do the same thing. I.e back him blindly as if everything is the fault of others and never that of GEJ. You were bragging about "spinning and spelling". Graciously accept others countering your tactics.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Reprisal In The South: Are There Attacks On Mosques In Enugu? / The Questions We Should Ask-budget Analysis By El- Rufai / Is Nigerian Customs And Its Draconian Policies Justifiable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.