Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? (6426 Views)

Another Colour Revolution In Brazil: Brazilian Unrest Sign Of US Maintaining.... / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Gaddafi Blames Al-Cia'Da For Unrest - Like The USA, All Dissenters Are Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
There are so many threads in Politics section, I cannot keep up!  I'm also watching ChannelsTv.  I can't get Al-Jazeera to play.  Is there one specifically for African news or is it just the English-language one that everyone is watching?

So far, we're hearing. . . Demonstrations/Riots(?), Workers Strike, Reprisal(?) attacks in Benin, a man killed by police. . . and so on.

There is a threadin Politics section, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-842109.0.html, asking for first-hand account of what people on the ground in Naija are seeing.  A very good thread, but seems to have fizzled out since there are about 20 active threads at the moment covering the ongoing events.

I thought we'd use this thread similarly - to get first-hand account of what your family and friends are in Naija are telling you when you communicate with them.

My account:
I'm in the USA.  A relative called me at 4pm Lagos time, and said everyone is home.  No work, no shops, etc.  They're watching events unfold on tv.  The most compelling thing she said was that, things are so bad . . .the feeling in the air, and that "o da bi pe won ma yo ijoba yi kuro o!" Meaning that the government may not survive.
shocked

As I wrote above, there's too many threads to keep up, please ADD DIRECT INFORMATION THAT YOU HEARD OR RECEIVED FROM YOUR PEOPLE BACK HOME.

Thanks.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
(USA to Lagos) Telephone call to an older relative who is very politically savvy. 

He said they are staying indoors.  That the news stations are reporting the news and that the television networks have not been asked to stop nor is he aware of any censorship.  He also said that a lot of the recycled news, especially that on the internet, is calculated to undermine the efforts of the national government - that state some politicians are out to use this opportunity to score political gains.  He pointed out the irony of Tinubu, who he considers a crook as someone who makes a lot of money from oil being the godfather of the party that he feels is coordinating the strikes and a lot of the anti-GEJ/PDP demonstrations.  Wow! 

A view directly contradicting the earlier one today; unless he is just as concerned but simply trying to avoid worry and panic.

He said there is a strike tomorrow as well, but he expects things will not get out of control.

We wait. 

(edited)
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by Beaf: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2012
isale_gan2:

(USA to Lagos) Telephone call to an older relative who is very politically savvy.

He said they are staying indoors. That the news stations are reporting the news and that the television networks have not been asked to stop nor is he aware of any censorship. He also said that a lot of the recycled news, especially that on the internet, is calculated to undermine the efforts of the national government - that state some politicians are out to use this opportunity to score political gains. He pointed out the irony of Tinubu, who he considers a crook as someone who makes a lot of money from oil being the godfather of the party that he feels is coordinating the strikes and a lot of the anti-GEJ/PDP demonstrations. Wow!

A view directly contradicting the earlier one today; unless he is just as concerned but simply trying to avoid worry and panic.

He said there is a strike tomorrow as well, but he expects things will not get out of control.

We wait.

(edited)

Thank God you have a relative who can tell you these things directly. Maybe that will help you stop insulting those who tell you the truth and siding with imponderably evil creeping things like Gbawe.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2012
That's his opinion.  Which is very much influenced by his extreme disdain for Tinubu and what he considers Tinubu's "hijacking" of the western political machine, specifically the revamped ACN.

It doesn't nullify the very real combustible events happening on ground, and the fact that no matter how well-meaning, the president is punching well above his weight.  Recognize!  cool tongue

Politics aside, we have serious hard times looming.  We all should be concerned

P.S. That older man I talked to? He has a history of downplaying events so as not to worry us or create panic. Very cool and controlled guy, that's all.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by EmmanuelChijiokeNdubuis: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2012
They are to hear the truth about the situation of things happening
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by TayoD1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
@topic,

I have relatives who are planning to travel to the US this weekend. One of them could not even make it to Lagos when she tried two days ago. According to her, there were miscreants all over the place blocking the major highways and extorting people who try to use the road. After exhausting all the money on her, she had to turn back and face similar situations again on her way back home. At this point, I don't know if she can travel as planned.

Why should you impede people's right to live their lives simply becuase you are able to exercise your right to demonstrate? How are these people different from the government they are demonstrating against? As far as I am concerned, all parties are guilty of trampling on the constituional rights of law-abiding citizens.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by BlackBaron: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
I heard similar stories too.

Deserted roads, banks and businesses shut and quite a few means of public transportation on ground.

Besides I was due to travel to Nigeria this month or next for a visit, but everyone seems to be questioning my intentions.

Y'all think that's a bad idea ?
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 1:46am On Jan 12, 2012
isale gan - the vultures are moving in for the kill,

read this:

[b]The IMF and US African Command (AFRICOM) Join Hands in the Plunder of the African Continent

by Nile Bowie

Global Research, January 6, 2012

Lagos Dissents Under IMF Hegemony

Nigeria: The Next Front for AFRICOM

On a recent trip to West Africa, the newly appointed managing director of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde ordered the governments of Nigeria, Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad to relinquish vital fuel subsidies. Much to the dismay of the population of these nations, the prices of fuel and transport have near tripled over night without notice, causing widespread violence on the streets of the Nigerian capital of Abuja and its economic center, Lagos. Much like the IMF induced riots in Indonesia during the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis, public discontent in Nigeria is channelled towards an incompetent and self-serving domestic elite, compliant to the interests of fraudulent foreign institutions.

Although Nigeria holds the most proven oil reserves in Africa behind Libya, it’s people are now expected to pay a fee closer to what the average American pays for the cost of fuel, an exorbitant sum in contrast to its regional neighbours. Alternatively, other oil producing nations such as Venezuela, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia offer their populations fuel for as little as $0.12 USD per gallon. While Lagos has one of Africa’s highest concentration of billionaires, the vast majority of the population struggle daily on less than $2.00 USD. Amid a staggering 47% youth unemployment rate and thousands of annual deaths related to preventable diseases, the IMF has pulled the rug out from under a nation where safe drinking water is a luxury to around 80% of it’s populace. 

Although Nigeria produces 2.4 million barrels of crude oil a day intended for export use, the country struggles with generating sufficient electrical power and maintaining its infrastructure. Ironically enough, less than 6% of bank depositors own 88% of all bank deposits in Nigeria. Goldman Sachs employees line its domestic government, in addition to the former Vice President of the World Bank, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who is widely considered by many to be the de facto Prime Minister. Even after decades of producing lucrative oil exports, Nigeria has failed to maintain it’s own refineries, forcing it to illogically purchase oil imports from other nations. Society at large has not benefited from Nigeria’s natural riches, so it comes as no surprise that a severe level of distrust is held towards the government, who claims the fuel subsidy needs to be lifted in order to divert funds towards improving the quality of life within the country.

Like so many other nations, Nigerian people have suffered from a systematically reduced living standard after being subjected to the IMF’s Structural Adjustment Policies (SAP). Before a loan can be taken from the World Bank or IMF, a country must first follow strict economic policies, which include currency devaluation, lifting of trade tariffs, the removal of subsidies and detrimental budget cuts to critical public sector health and education services

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28520

[/b]

we need a revolution.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 2:01am On Jan 12, 2012
Beaf - can you now see what the nation thinks of you and that shameless thief GEJ?

Can you see how this man sold nigeria lock stock and barrell to the IMF?

My prayer for you is that you will stay alive long enough to enjoy the mayhem that GEJ has planned for nigeria.

You love americans dont you?

well Goodluck Jonathan has handed nigeria over to US africom and the IMF - so i hope you enjoy your coming enslavement.

They say ignorance is a disease, in your own case it is lethal.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 2:42am On Jan 12, 2012
cap28:

isale gan - the vultures are moving in for the kill,

read this:

we need a revolution.

It's enough to make you throw up your hands and retreat from the world, I tell ya.

In the past, we didn't see the handwriting on the wall - we didn't see these people scheming before they've effected their plans.  But now we get to see thing as they progress but still unable to arrest it!

Look how the whole Gaddafi overthrow and murder developed.  We saw it all.  In slow motion.

Look at the overrated Iweala, an utter stooge.  She can't even have a 2-minute conversation with Sahara Reporters without resorting to transparent lies about a bad phone connection - but she's the best of us?  So, the IMF is now the training ground for the new house-negroes?  

Here's another oreo trained by IMF - Ouattara the eunuch, the African tool of Sarkozy and his zionist buddies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alassane_Ouattara.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GYdyi4S-WQA/TbC8sVoDBTI/AAAAAAAAAEk/SsuOc1y5sQ4/s320/Ouattara%2527s+French+wife-Nouvian+Folloroux.jpeg[/img]
http://mamluks..com/2011/04/simon-gbagbo-beaten-tortured-and.html

http://bytheearlylight..com/2011/06/truth-and-reconciliation-part-5.html
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAltWVYZkQwzjKHFXX_ESKC7Mul8Gf2Iftz2UinioHElAbwP6xRA[/img]
http://frindethie./2011/04/14/cote-d%E2%80%99ivoire-ouattara%E2%80%99s-death-squad-hunting-journalists-artists-and-christian-worshippers-m-frindethie/

Imagine if during the struggle with gbagbo, a picture had been released of his "wife" being subjected to the treatment Mrs. Gbagbo was.  And we had Nigerians on this silly site full of even stupider Africans hailing the behaviour and their neo-colonial masters.  

I told you before, you had a of of patience trying to educate this semi-literate people.  I think I actually had a better image of our people before I started spending time on here.  The ignorance and Western worship is startling!  No matter what we say of akata behaviour, fact is, even the most "uneducated" ones know more about the systemic destruction of black peoples all over the world than these Nigerians who are the most overly educated black people you will ever see.  There is a difference between going to school and amassing degrees and actually having real knowledge and applying that knowledge to real life.  Naijas (at least the most vocal ones strutting around this virtual conference hall) are a disappointment.
P.S.: I am talking about NLers/Nigerians in general, not just the ones at home or who schooled at home.  From my observation, often the Diasporans are much worse in their mentality and general outlook.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
isale_gan2:

It's enough to make you throw up your hands and retreat from the world, I tell ya.

In the past, we didn't see the handwriting on the wall - we didn't see these people scheming before they've effected their plans.  But now we get to see thing as they progress but still unable to arrest it!

Look how the whole Gaddafi overthrow and murder developed.  We saw it all.  In slow motion.

Look at the overrated Iweala, an utter stooge.  She can't even have a 2-minute conversation with Sahara Reporters without resorting to transparent lies about a bad phone connection - but she's the best of us?  So, the IMF is now the training ground for the new house-negroes? 

Imagine if during the struggle with gbagbo, a picture had been released of his "wife" being subjected to the treatment Mrs. Gbagbo was.  And we had Nigerians on this silly site full of even stupider Africans hailing the behaviour and their neo-colonial masters. 

I told you before, you had a of of patience trying to educate this semi-literate people.  I think I actually had a better image of our people before I started spending time on here.  The ignorance and Western worship is startling!  No matter what we say of akata behaviour, fact is, even the most uneducated, "shiftless" ones know more about the systemic destruction of black peoples all over the world than these Nigerians who are the most overly educated black people you will ever see.  There is a difference between going to school and amassing degrees and actually having real knowledge and applying that knowledge to real life.  Naijas (at least the most vocal ones strutting around this virtual conference hall) are a disappointment.

Yes it is indeed, and the worst part is that they have still got so many of us fooled.

This is why i say that 90% of nigerians are completely brain dead.

Acquring worthless pieces of papers in the name of educational qualifications does not equate to intelligence.

People here in the west with no academic qualifications can run rings around purported masters degree and phd holders in and outside nigeria because many of these fools have no understanding of the wider world that they live in.  Their narrow outlook on life limits them to seeing the world from the view point of a brainwashed follower  - a robot, completely devoid of the ability to reason and analyse issues critically.

These dolts never read books unless they relate to their immediate field of endeavour, this is why nothing in the world makes sense to them.  You would have thought that given our  history many of these individuals would seek to find out the root causes of our predicament, but no, they prefer to sit back and allow the white man to rehash and rewrite their own history, dumb fools!

Many of these fools were rejoicing when Qadaffi was killed - what they didnt realise was that nigeria along with other resource rich african countries have also been earmarked for destabilisation and destruction by these same western powers.  How ironic that less than 3 months after the libyan towns of sirte, bani walid and tripoli were razed to  the ground by the satanic forces of NATO they have turned their sights towards nigeria, the irony!  where are all these fools that were shouting and praising the NATO intervention in libya.  Where are these dim wits who thought that France had every right to invade ivory coast and kill thousands of unarmed men women and children in order to install their IMF puppet Ouattara.

The IMF hijacked the running of many african countries a long time ago but now due to the imminent collapse of america and europe's economies they are now ramping up the pressure and are resorting to even more draconian methods of siphoning the wealth from africa.

Okonjo Iweala has now been placed at the helm of affairs in order to push through the kind of economic reforms that will condemn over 80% of the nigerian population to an unending cycle of poverty.

I am so glad you can appreciate the level of frustration that i experience on this forum when trying to communicate with the endless flow of ignoramuses on here .

your point about the inhuman treatment meted out to Gbagbo and her husband is spot on - do you think those soldiers would have dared manhandle Ouattara's wife in that manner?

Do you think the french govt would have allowed any african soldier to manhandle a white woman and get away with it?

africans are fools and we are now dealing with the consequences of our stu.pidity.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
My cousin is stuck in lag. She was due to arrive yesterday but road blocks everywhere angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by Beaf: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
cap28:

. . .
Many of these fools were rejoicing when Qadaffi was killed
. . .

Gaddafi dead? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Weren't you the one arguing all over the place for months that Gaddafi was as alive as Elvis?
Dude, keep taking your medicine, its beginning to work at last! cool
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^

your day of reckoning is at hand, you will remain a fool for life.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by morpheus24: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2012
cap28:

i
we need a revolution.

Closet marxist is talking about revolution. Thought it was impossible in a nation divided.

Come home and come lead the revolt CAP28. We are waiting.

ALL HAIL Comrade Cap28

Hail!!
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^

oh so you need me to come and hold your hand?

i always knew you were a coward - but your own type of cowardice is in a separate category.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by morpheus24: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2012
isale_gan2:

Here's another oreo trained by IMF - Ouattara the eunuch, the African tool of Sarkozy and his zionist buddies. Imagine if during the struggle with gbagbo, a picture had been released of his "wife" being subjected to the treatment Mrs. Gbagbo was.  And we had Nigerians on this silly site full of even stupider Africans hailing the behaviour and their neo-colonial masters.  

Can you identify the light skin boy in this pic. Who is he? What traitor slept with Jaqueline Chanoos   a citizen of the colonial regime that  is oppressing Ivory coast.

Hang the traitor, ENEMY!!!!

Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by cap28: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2012
^^

what point are you not making?

so Gbagbo had his first child with a white woman - big deal!

The fact of the matter is that his current wife is an ivorien woman who was beaten, humiliated and possibly rap.ed by Ouattara's trooops - would this have happened to a white woman - let me hear you say hell no!!

self hating sambo
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by morpheus24: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2012
morpheus24:

Can you identify the light skin boy in this pic. Who is he? What traitor slept with Jaqueline Chanoos   a citizen of the colonial regime that  is oppressing Ivory coast.

Yes. I need you to stop eating those Mcdonald burgers and fish n chips and come back and hold my hand. Infact inspite of the fuel shortage, I volunteer to come pick you from Murtala muhammed airport.

let us stand side by side when the first shots are fired.

All hail our leader Cap28

Hail!!
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by morpheus24: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2012
cap28:

^^

what point are you not making?

so Gbagbo had his first child with a white woman - big deal!

The fact of the matter is that his current wife is an ivorien woman who was beaten, humiliated and possibly rap.ed by Ouattara's trooops - would this have happened to a white woman - let me hear you say hell no!!

self hating sambo

Current  wife, past wife is  "neither here nor there"

Any one that sleeps with the enemy is an ENEMY!!!!
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2012
morpheus24:

You missed the point of the passage you quoted:  The issue is that that fool is a stooge! 

So we don't have to revisit this cos I see my patience and time on NL waning (lol), but I am not the sort that think all black people have the interest of the black race at heart and all whities or "bi-racial" or "light-skinned blacks" do not.  Some of the worst nightmares of black folk have been and continue to be other blacks.  Marrying a white woman does not make you "not one of us."  I'm sure I don't have to give you examples of black men married to white women who have made real contributions to the liberation struggle.  That slowpoke stooge in Cote d'Ivoire is a despicable tool, and I'm being kind.  grin
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by morpheus24: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2012
isale_gan2:

You missed the point of the passage you quoted: The issue is that that fool is a stooge!

Now how does posting three pics of Quattara with his "white wife" help in explaining to us how sold out he has become.

Hmmm?
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by isalegan2: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2012
So, you don't think she's hot?  Are you calling her fat? shocked  Do you think he should keep her hidden from view?  What exactly is your problem with the pictures, bud?  I didn't see you complaining when beaf was posting pics of nubile young women for your pleasure.  I guess that's the problem right there! undecided  Maybe you should go back over to that other room (thread) and look at the pictures you do like. embarassed lipsrsealed

Come back when you have first-hand report of conversations with people back home in Naija . . . if you are indeed a Naija. . .

hmmm?

tongue
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by velo10: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
CAP, Beaf and Morpheus have turned this thread to an argument on imperialism
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by LEXYLOV: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
GEJ internet agents like BEAF and co has long ago invaded nairaland forum. It will take online strong revolution to force them to retreat. Africa leader are the most blind and greedy in the world. GEJ, Atta Mill, Ouatara, are the renown puppets of the west. People like Gaddafi and Mugabe who can confront them face to face or turn down there evil desire are 5% out of 100%. Gbagbo was anti colonialist while ouatara is their baby, west have now succeeded in getting rid of Gaddafi/gbagbo only Mugabe still snitching down there, do will still have any anti colonial ruler in Africa ?  undecided
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by exotik: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
cap28:

africans are fools and we are now dealing with the consequences of our stu.pidity.

and u almost fooled me into thinking u were british shocked
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by ibedun: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
When a child is born in Nigeria and celebration goes round, I often wonder what exactly are we celebrating?

One more fool adding to the flocks (millions) of brain death, self retarding set of people.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by Nnenna1(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Cap28 - what is your take on the South East not aggressively joining the fuel subsidy campaign (you are igbo yourself, right?). Their reasoning is that the protests are being sponsored by Cabals who have a stake in the subsidies, that Boko Haram should be held in higher status than this fuel subsidy, that there is "Igbo Marginalization," and that there have been many times that Nigerians should have protested when they (igbos) were in trouble (civil war, killings in the North and so on) but did not.

I'm disappointed with the ethnic politics and how Igbos have played a hands-off approach to this but I want to hear your POV.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by us4naija: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
GE stay strong and stay focused, continue to create an economy that ALL people can participate in grow, Despite most people NON understanding of economics this is by far the proposal ever presented that battles CORRUPTION as well as open the economy, IF somebody disagrees please tell me, As far as the idiot above me talking reckless about the IMF, my statement for you is simple, Nigeria doesnt accept any more foreign aid, simple, Grow up people this a HUGE opportunity for Nigeria to grow
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by us4naija: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
@CAP28, What does US have to with your oil subsidy, stop making excuses for past inequities of Nigerian governtment and putting the blame on the IMF and US,
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by Kolababa: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
Information and Evidence Unit,
Office of the Prosecutor,
P.O Box 19519, 2500 CM The Hague,
The Netherlands,
Tel:+31705158515
Fax:+31705158555
Email: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int
As the street protest continues, pls report any criminal brutality (with photos) of any protester to the International Criminal Court thru the above address. Let Jonathan be the first Nigerian President that will be dragged to the International Criminal Court.
Re: What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? by kizito96(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
I live in Canada, i get info direct. Click to www.wazobiafm.com for news and www.channelstv.com for authentic news from Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea Conducts Third Nuclear Test! / President Flees As Rebels Seize Presidential Palace In Central Africa Republic / BREAKING: Israeli Government's "Doomsday Plane" has taken Off With PM Netanyahu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.